"Republicans finally admit there is no Benghazi scandal"

Bwahahahahaaaaaa.....

You airhead righties often post links to HotAir.com as fact.

Now what do you have to say? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Republicans finally admit there is no Benghazi scandal
Republicans finally admit there is no Benghazi scandal Hot Air Headlines

Oh, wait! Just to corroborate your beloved blog, your beloved Washington Examiner says it ain't so either, TOOLS.

House Benghazi report delivers mixed story of heroism, policy failures

"""A two-year congressional investigation into the deadly 2012 attacks on a U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, found that while the State Department ignored warnings of terrorist threats, Obama administration appointees weren’t directly to blame.
The report, conducted by the Republican-run House Intelligence Committee and declassified Friday, debunks several conspiracies regarding the administration’s involvement in the attacks that killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.""

House Benghazi report delivers mixed story of heroism policy failures WashingtonExaminer.com

What idiots, chasing shiny things that the GOP throws in your path.

They never did make it about the WH.
It was Dem's and mainstream media who pushed that view point.
It was always about the State Department and the intelligence community not the WH.

OS 10296718
If there really was no Benghazi scandal...then kindly explain why it is that four Americans are dead. Duh?

They are dead because of an act or terror as Obama told you on the day after. An act of terror just like the act of terror that was committed on September 11 2001. When people were killed working in the Pentagon that day, you certainly didn't think an act of terror was the President's fault at the time did you? Why do you think an act of terror in a war zone in Libya is the President of the USA's scandal?

OS 10298273
All Benghazi amounts to is one more example of the failure of Obama Administration foreign policy

Since the 2001 act of terror occurred on Bush 43's watch do you consider that attack which was 700 times worse than Benghazi, in terms of American lives lost, to have been an example of Bush's failures' on foreign policy, also? Just trying to figure out how you reached your perspective on President's failure or success on foreign policy?

OS 10296718
If there really was no Benghazi scandal...then kindly explain why it is that four Americans are dead. Duh?

They are dead because of an act or terror as Obama told you on the day after. An act of terror just like the act of terror that was committed on September 11 2001. When people were killed working in the Pentagon that day, you certainly didn't think an act of terror was the President's fault at the time did you? Why do you think an act of terror in a war zone in Libya is the President of the USA's scandal?

God but you're clueless! The "scandal" is how the Obama White House lied to the American people about what really happened in Benghazi! Yes, there was a policy failure that came before those lies...the decision by a Hillary Clinton led State Department to rely on local militias for the security of our diplomats but the "scandal" is how the Obama White House made a conscious decision to mislead both the Congress and the American people about the attack being perpetrated by an Al Queda affiliated group because Barack Obama had been running for reelection on an "Osama is dead and Al Queda is on the run!" message! That's what this has always been about. They knew that the YouTube video wasn't what caused the attack in Benghazi. Yet Hillary Clinton told the families of two of the slain Americans as their caskets were being taken off the plane at Andrews that the US government was going to get the man responsible for making the video that caused this. Think about that for good long while! What kind of person looks a grieving mother in the eyes and lies to them like that for political reasons? Do you trust that person going forward? Someone who'd demonstrated about as clearly as one possibly could that they would throw their own mother under a bus to "win" politically? If your answer is yes...then you deserve Hillary.

As for how I've reached my "perspective" that Barack Obama's foreign policy is in tatters and at this point he's just hoping things hold together until he's out of office and it becomes a crisis for someone else? How could you not? Russia invading the Ukraine? ISIS establishing a "terror nation"? Iran merrily building their nuke? The Taliban reestablishing themselves in Afghanistan? Our relationship with Israel as shaky as I've ever seen it? If you can show me a "win" for Barack Obama's foreign policy I'd love to hear it!

OS 10296718

God but you're clueless! The "scandal" is how the Obama White House lied to the American people about what really happened in Benghazi!
Great, only that didn't happen, as the report says. Now what, you just keep lying?

How long before you grow up and realize that shit happens and sometimes there is a lot of blame to go around, very often some or even a lot for the dead guys?

As for how I've reached my "perspective" that Barack Obama's foreign policy is in tatters and at this point he's just hoping things hold together until he's out of office and it becomes a crisis for someone else? How could you not? Russia invading the Ukraine? ISIS establishing a "terror nation"? Iran merrily building their nuke? The Taliban reestablishing themselves in Afghanistan? Our relationship with Israel as shaky as I've ever seen it? If you can show me a "win" for Barack Obama's foreign policy I'd love to hear it!
And what's on the Bush list of wins, 9-11? Do you think he's the magic negro who can fix a broken world with the snap of his fingers, or keep a dictator from taking military action on the other side of the world?

And what's on the Bush list of wins, 9-11? Do you think he's the magic negro who can fix a broken world with the snap of his fingers, or keep a dictator from taking military action on the other side of the world?

No, actually I've always thought that Barack Obama was an over-hyped, little substance individual who hoodwinked the American public into electing him and was completely unprepared for the job he won.

You on the Left are the ones that thought he was "magic". You idiots awarded him a Nobel Peace Prize just for showing up at work the first day!

OS 10296718

God but you're clueless! The "scandal" is how the Obama White House lied to the American people about what really happened in Benghazi!
Great, only that didn't happen, as the report says. Now what, you just keep lying?

How long before you grow up and realize that shit happens and sometimes there is a lot of blame to go around, very often some or even a lot for the dead guys?

What didn't happen? The false narrative that the Obama White House pushed that ignored what really happened on the ground in Benghazi? The reclassification of White House emails to hide them from Congressional investigators? The report lets US intelligence off the hook, Paint but does little to change the fact that a Hillary Clinton led State Department fucked the pooch on diplomatic security over concerns about "appearances" and that the Obama White House conspired to mislead the Congress and the American people for political reasons before an election.

And your "shit happens" rationale doesn't get any stronger by repetition. Shit happens on a regular basis when you're an incomptetent...not so much when you're competent. If you'd like to make "Shit Happens!" the new slogan for this Administration...be my guest! It can take it's place in the Obama pantheon of slogans like "Leading from behind!" and "Don't do stupid stuff!"

OS 10296718

What didn't happen? The false narrative that the Obama White House pushed that ignored what really happened on the ground in Benghazi? The reclassification of White House emails to hide them from Congressional investigators? The report lets US intelligence off the hook, Paint but does little to change the fact that a Hillary Clinton led State Department fucked the pooch on diplomatic security over concerns about "appearances" and that the Obama White House conspired to mislead the Congress and the American people for political reasons before an election.
What you believe has been proven not to be true. Sorry, there is no there there.

So the White House reclassified Ben Rhodes email to hide what didn't exist? You keep telling yourself that, Paint!

So the White House reclassified Ben Rhodes email to hide what didn't exist? You keep telling yourself that, Paint!
The reports are out, you're the one who has to deny them. Shit happens, people get killed when they are in the wrong place at the wrong time, get over it.

All Benghazi amounts to is one more example of the failure of Obama Administration foreign policy and a lack of competency by the Hillary Clinton led State Department who valued "appearances" over reality.

That hasn't changed one bit. It will continue to be part and parcel of an Administration that was overwhelmed and unprepared.
keep up the
hissy.gif

Guys...I hate to break this to you but that "report" doesn't make Clinton's mishandling of security for our diplomats disappear nor does it make the lies that the Obama White House told the American people disappear. It is what it is.

When your best explanation for fiascos like Benghazi...Fast & Furious...the ACA roll out...and the IRS targeting conservatives...is "shit happens"...then perhaps you should let someone else run things for awhile because it's obvious that progressives aren't up to the task.

And the Ben Rhodes emails have nothing to do with why people got killed...all those emails prove is how readily this Administration is willing to lie to the Congress and the American people...and what a hoot it was when they declared that they would be the most transparent Administration EVER!

Guys...I hate to break this to you but that "report" doesn't make Clinton's mishandling of security for our diplomats disappear nor does it make the lies that the Obama White House told the American people disappear. It is what it is.

When your best explanation for fiascos like Benghazi...Fast & Furious...the ACA roll out...and the IRS targeting conservatives...is "shit happens"...then perhaps you should let someone else run things for awhile because it's obvious that progressives aren't up to the task.

The conspiracy theory bandwagon is strong with this one.

The conspiracy theory bandwagon is strong with this one.

It's not a "conspiracy theory"...it's simply an honest assessment of what took place. The safety of our diplomatic staff in Libya was fatally compromised because of a really naive belief by the Hillary Clinton led State Department that we could rely on local militias to protect our consulate.

Nor is it a "conspiracy theory" to point out that the Obama White House decided to go with a narrative that it wasn't Al Queda that was behind the attacks that killed those four Americans but that the attacks took place because of a YouTube video.

I'm still waiting for one of you to explain why Ben Rhodes' emails would have been reclassified as Top Secret by the Obama White House if there wasn't an effort made to hide what took place in the week following the attacks.

Well, guy, "Shit Happens" is what you guys said about

The Iraq War
Katrina
the 2008 Crash.

Which were all a lot worse than Benghazi or some Teabagger group not getting their fraudulent tax exemption.

Forum List

Back