Republicans fighting to get illegal aliens a drivers license in Red Okalahoma

It creates a greater incentive for the human cockroaches to break in to our nation. Look no further than Mexifornia for proof.

The human cockroaches ALWAYS under-insure, over the years several of my vehicles have been hit by wetbacks here in Mexifornia…That’s why I want to see them all in concentration camps….I’ll volunteer to be the gasser.
Is it only Mexicans you hate or is it pretty much all non-whites?

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

How stupid are you, really? Do you really want unlicensed, uninsured drivers on the road????? Who suffers if they're in an accident. The American citizen who is in the accident with them.

Republicans keep cutting off their noses to spite the American people. Prosecute the employers and the problem ceases to exist. People don't sneak in unless they have jobs when they get there.

Also to collect welfare, drink and drive, traffic women and children, sell drugs and kill people in gang shootouts

Those who break our laws will be criminally prosecuted

The overwhelming majority come to work to support their families

Y'all are bitching about all the people who are undocumented who you say don't have any insurance..............

What about all the AMERICAN CITIZENS in this country who ALSO don't have insurance? There are many of them. Hell............I've known several in my lifetime who actually bragged about the fact that they didn't have either insurance OR a valid license. One of them was a good old country boy who had his parents get his pickup registered for him every year. Seems the reason he was driving illegally (no insurance or current license) was because he'd had several DUI's in the past.

No. Undocumented people aren't the only ones who drive illegally.

I have a question, Are illegal's really going to the DMV and asking for licenses stating that they are illegal? or going there with fake S.S numbers & green cards
This raises a lot of questions?

Y'all are bitching about all the people who are undocumented who you say don't have any insurance..............

What about all the AMERICAN CITIZENS in this country who ALSO don't have insurance? There are many of them. Hell............I've known several in my lifetime who actually bragged about the fact that they didn't have either insurance OR a valid license. One of them was a good old country boy who had his parents get his pickup registered for him every year. Seems the reason he was driving illegally (no insurance or current license) was because he'd had several DUI's in the past.

No. Undocumented people aren't the only ones who drive illegally.
LefTard Logic:
“Americans rape and kill Americans everyday....so why should Mexico’s filth be deprived of the same opportunity.”

A Drivers License certifies you have the skills and knowledge to operate a motor vehicle. It also is a requirement to get insurance.

Isn’t it better to have safe and insured drivers on the road.

A Drivers License is not a citizenship document
many of them still dont have ins....if you dont have a car you dont need proof of ins....

There is no such thing as an "anchor baby."
Says the globalist indoctrinator named Humberto.
8FFD9CAE-249E-4136-A93A-A7E92AF896C7.jpeg

Forum List

Back