Republicans fighting to get illegal aliens a drivers license in Red Okalahoma

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
What does your residency status have to do with your ability to drive a car?

Oregon needs the illegals to be SAFE on the roads ... and we need them to vote Democrat to keep the balance-of-power shifted to the hard left ... thus we issue licenses to anyone without regard to immigration status ... for the children ...

What does your residency status have to do with your ability to drive a car?
It creates a greater incentive for the human cockroaches to break in to our nation. Look no further than Mexifornia for proof.
At least they would have insurance.
The human cockroaches ALWAYS under-insure, over the years several of my vehicles have been hit by wetbacks here in Mexifornia…That’s why I want to see them all in concentration camps….I’ll volunteer to be the gasser.

A Drivers License certifies you have the skills and knowledge to operate a motor vehicle. It also is a requirement to get insurance.

Isn’t it better to have safe and insured drivers on the road.

A Drivers License is not a citizenship document

It creates a greater incentive for the human cockroaches to break in to our nation. Look no further than Mexifornia for proof.

The human cockroaches ALWAYS under-insure, over the years several of my vehicles have been hit by wetbacks here in Mexifornia…That’s why I want to see them all in concentration camps….I’ll volunteer to be the gasser.

Dents in your rig are more damaging than dead children ... that makes you a monster ... too pussy to pack a gun? ...

So Mexicans sneak across our borders so they can get a Drivers License?

So Mexicans sneak across our borders so they can get a Drivers License?
Get a drivers license
Free healthcare and other free shit
Steal jobs from black people
Steal social services from black people
Push black people from black communities
Destroy communities
Commit off the charts levels of crime
Traffic dope and fentanyl
Drop their litters of anchor babies in the laps of taxpayers

The cockroaches sneak across for many reasons.

We need “monsters” right now….we need to eradicate 40 million illegal human cockroaches.

Go for it ... start the shooting ... fucking coward ... sitting your fat ass sucking down beer ... get you lazy pussy-hole up and get outside and start the revolution ...

You think "Los Angeles" is an English word? ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... some people are too stupid ... so get your gun and start the shooting ...

Go for it ... start the shooting ... fucking coward ... sitting your fat ass sucking down beer ... get you lazy pussy-hole up and get outside and start the revolution ...

You think "Los Angeles" is an English word? ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... some people are too stupid ... so get your gun and start the shooting ...
The clock is definitely ticking Humberto from Tijuana….I think we all know it’s just a matter of time. Stand-by and watch.

A Drivers License certifies you have the skills and knowledge to operate a motor vehicle. It also is a requirement to get insurance.

Evidently a license has nothing to do with either safe or insured drivers. The evidence in California is overwhelming.

People that disagree are ignorant.

Hahaha….ignorant as fuck leftist retards….
“Los Angeles is a wetback word therefore Mexico is America….we have no right to sovereignty. The Mexican American War in 1846 was all for nothing.”

Get a drivers license
Free healthcare and other free shit
Steal jobs from black people
Steal social services from black people
Push black people from black communities
Destroy communities
Commit off the charts levels of crime
Traffic dope and fentanyl
Drop their litters of anchor babies in the laps of taxpayers

The cockroaches sneak across for many reasons.

Actually they come over to mow lawns, make beds and perform menial labor for substandard wages and no benefits

Forum List

Back