Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

It’s a paradox ain’t it. Men being forced to be a parent with no say in it.

Personal responsibilities also applies to the woman. Don’t want an unwanted pregnancy, don’t have one.
You do know that men help cause all unwanted pregnancies right?

Mississippi argued Dobbs A B & C

{A) Mississippi, through Dobbs, argued that the Constitution does not provide a right to abortion (and as such, states can freely ban abortions if it is rationally related to legitimate government interests).

{B} Mississippi argued that “liberty” as written in the Fourteenth Amendment only implicates fundamental rights that are “deeply rooted in U.S history and tradition.”

{C} Mississippi contended that the “viability line” prevented a state from protecting its interest and was too arbitrary or subjective

They force it on Men afterall

When progeny is a ZEF it’s existence is a private matter and the state has no interest in it’s fate.

When progeny meets a live birth requirement it becomes a public matter and the state has an obligation and interest to make both parents support a child’s development as a minimum financially. If they can’t then the state has an interest in taking the child from them and finding somebody who will.

I’m just using your logic that no one should be forced to become a parent

That’s not my logic.

My argument is that when a women learns that she is pregnant no Government should prevent her from requesting her doctor to assist her in a safe way to induce abortion that will end the life of the ZEF that needs to gestate in her body for a full term lasting over eight months.

Its a human being from the moment of conception
Libs accuse MAGA’s of being unscientific because we dont accept the global warming DOOMSDAY bullshit

Then they deny that unborn children are human beings which could not be more unscientific

That’s not my logic.

My argument is that when a women learns that she is pregnant no Government should prevent her from requesting her doctor to assist her in a safe way to induce abortion that will end the life of the ZEF that needs to gestate in her body for a full term lasting over eight months.

Sure, why not. And if she has the right to abort, but, for whatever reason she refuses, then she should not use her choice to force a guy to become a father.

So, yes, it is your logic.

How is he held solely responsible? What are you even talking about?
He’s the ONLY ONE that currently can’t abandon his responsibility, after the fact.

But is forced by the government to become a Father.

He’s the ONLY ONE that currently can’t abandon his responsibility, after the fact.

But is forced by the government to become a Father.
It’s always so laughable to me how selective republicans are when it comes to the value of “personal responsibility” lol

Again, you get so caught up in what’s fair between the father and mother that you forget it’s all about the well being of the kid. If the mother chooses to keep the child, the man has an ethical obligation to help raise the kid for the sake of the kid and NOT for the sake of the mother.

Your entire ideology really doesn’t make any sense. You basically think in a deadlock between the mother and father that the father is the one who should choose to keep the baby or not. This obviously doesn’t make any sense considering only the mother is carrying the child for 9 months and must adjust her life accordingly. That makes it her decision. On the other hand, you also think the man should be able to opt out from his responsibilities if he wants to while also believing that abortion is repulsive.

Nothing you say makes any sense. You’re so obsessed with pwning a pro choice woman that you don’t seem to care how you contradict yourself.

Then they deny that unborn children are human beings which could not be more unscientific
I do not deny that a ZEF is a human being in the first nine months of development.

Do I have to say they are not in the first nine month stage of development?

It’s always so laughable to me how selective republicans are when it comes to the value of “personal responsibility” lol

Again, you get so caught up in what’s fair between the father and mother that you forget it’s all about the well being of the kid. If the mother chooses to keep the child, the man has an ethical obligation to help raise the kid for the sake of the kid and NOT for the sake of the mother.

Your entire ideology really doesn’t make any sense. You basically think in a deadlock between the mother and father that the father is the one who should choose to keep the baby or not. This obviously doesn’t make any sense considering only the mother is carrying the child for 9 months and must adjust her life accordingly. That makes it her decision. On the other hand, you also think the man should be able to opt out from his responsibilities if he wants to while also believing that abortion is repulsive.

Nothing you say makes any sense. You’re so obsessed with pwning a pro choice woman that you don’t seem to care how you contradict yourself.

The failure is that the mother is not required to carry a child.

Again, in states that she is required to carry full term, and abortions are banned, court ordered child support should be mandated. In states where abortion is legal, keep the courts out of it. The woman, should she wish to keep the child, she can seek voluntary support.

It is tough being, as I am, the most progressive on the subject. Oh well.

The failure is that the mother is not required to carry a child.

Again, in states that she is required to carry full term, and abortions are banned, court ordered child support should be mandated. In states where abortion is legal, keep the courts out of it. The woman, should she wish to keep the child, she can seek voluntary support.

It is tough being, as I am, the most progressive on the subject. Oh well.
Again there is no logic in equating the mother’s role to the father’s role. The father is not the one carrying the child for 9 months and needing to adjust his lifestyle accordingly. His health is not on the line either. Also again, this isn’t about the father supporting the mother. It’s about the father supporting the child.

Again there is no logic in equating the mother’s role to the father’s role. The father is not the one carrying the child for 9 months and needing to adjust his lifestyle accordingly. His health is not on the line either. Also again, this isn’t about the father supporting the mother. It’s about the father supporting the child.
Only she can decide if a child exists or not. If you want that sole decision role, take the responsibility for demanding it.

Easy peazy

Trump does not support a 15 week ban
He said a six week ban is a terrible idea and he wants to compromise with Dems who have no reason to go below twenty.

Any legal abortions between six and nine weeks kills half a million baby fetuses every year.

Here’s the numbers:

Based on the date of the mother’s last menstrual period, the breakdown of abortions is as follows:

Weeks of PregnancyPercentageYearly total
< 9 weeks65.4%563,958
9-10 weeks14.7%126,761
11-12 weeks8.2%70,710
13-15 weeks6.3%54,326
16-20 weeks4.1%35,355
21+ weeks1.3%11.,210
All abortions100%862,320
This means approximately 88% of abortions occur in thge first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy. nf.23.06.08 #9,115

NotfooledbyW said:
“Ninety-five percent of all abortions happen between six weeks and sixteen weeks”
nf.23.09.19 #1

Trump, in an interview that aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” criticized DeSantis for being “willing to sign a five-week and six-week ban.”​
“I think what he did is a terrible thing and a terrible mistake,” said Trump, who appointed three Supreme Court justices who helped overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark ruling guaranteeing abortion access nationally.​
nf.23.11.26 #439

Last edited:
He said a six week ban is a terrible idea and he wants to compromise with Dems who have no reason to go below twenty.

Any legal abortions between six and nine weeks kills half a million baby fetuses every year.

Here’s the numbers:

Based on the date of the mother’s last menstrual period, the breakdown of abortions is as follows:

Weeks of PregnancyPercentageYearly total
< 9 weeks65.4%563,958
9-10 weeks14.7%126,761
11-12 weeks8.2%70,710
13-15 weeks6.3%54,326
16-20 weeks4.1%35,355
21+ weeks1.3%11.,210
All abortions100%862,320
This means approximately 88% of abortions occur in thge first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy. nf.23.06.08 #9,115

NotfooledbyW said:
“Ninety-five percent of all abortions happen between six weeks and sixteen weeks”
nf.23.09.19 #1

Trump, in an interview that aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” criticized DeSantis for being “willing to sign a five-week and six-week ban.”​
“I think what he did is a terrible thing and a terrible mistake,” said Trump, who appointed three Supreme Court justices who helped overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark ruling guaranteeing abortion access nationally.​
nf.23.11.26

You are blowing smoke

Trump is not committed to a 15 week ban

Forum List

Back