Republicans Do Not Seek To Eliminate Abortion

The other side strives to protect those individual rights.
That is obviously a false narrative since unconditional abortion rights by definition removes all rights from the fetus. The Democrats of my Fathers generation were an honorable party. The Democrats of today are a regime that does everything within it's power to divide us and undermine America.

That is obviously a false narrative since unconditional abortion rights by definition removes all rights from the fetus. The Democrats of my Fathers generation were an honorable party. The Democrats of today are a regime that does everything within it's power to divide us and undermine America.

Why is it Republicans are always so wound up about the Fetus, and outraged when the taxes pay for care of the child? You don’t want to pay for it? Don’t object to her aborting it.

Why is it Republicans are always so wound up about the Fetus, and outraged when the taxes pay for care of the child? You don’t want to pay for it? Don’t object to her aborting it.
Why are we "wound up" about unconditional abortion of a child? WTF? Would you be "wound up" if your newborn baby was stabbed to death in her car seat?

Why are we "wound up" about unconditional abortion of a child? WTF? Would you be "wound up" if your newborn baby was stabbed to death in her car seat?

Well you proved my point. You utterly ignored the part about how the RW doesn’t want to pay for the child once it has been born.

As to how I would feel? I’d feel horrified that the cheapskate RW douche would rather stab a baby than pay child support.

Well you proved my point. You utterly ignored the part about how the RW doesn’t want to pay for the child once it has been born.

As to how I would feel? I’d feel horrified that the cheapskate RW douche would rather stab a baby than pay child support.
You proved nothing except how Leftists deny the horror of late term abortions a.k.a murder. As long as we cannot agree on an abortion compromise, the extremists on both sides will continue to divide the country.

You proved nothing except how Leftists deny the horror of late term abortions a.k.a murder. As long as we cannot agree on an abortion compromise, the extremists on both sides will continue to divide the country.

Oh good. More lies to distract from the intentional cruelty of the RW.

You point and wail at what you call late term abortion. It’s bullshit. It’s mostly done with pills today. The pills are easier and safer. So of course we have to ban the pills right?

When it’s time to cut the out of control federal spending? Who do you cut from first? The children you protected from being aborted. The eleven million kids who suffer every day. Cut food stamps. We have to secure the border. Cut welfare. Let the little bastards be homeless. Cut all the programs to help the kids and their families. Let the kids die from lack of basic medical care. Let them suffer with hunger.

Then you expect them to vote Republican when you scoff and declare it isn’t your problem. When you shrug and say their parents each of whom are working two jobs should have done more. It isn’t fair when you are expected to give up more of your money. That is criminal. Let them survive on even less.

Oh good. More lies to distract from the intentional cruelty of the RW.

You point and wail at what you call late term abortion. It’s bullshit. It’s mostly done with pills today. The pills are easier and safer. So of course we have to ban the pills right?

When it’s time to cut the out of control federal spending? Who do you cut from first? The children you protected from being aborted. The eleven million kids who suffer every day. Cut food stamps. We have to secure the border. Cut welfare. Let the little bastards be homeless. Cut all the programs to help the kids and their families. Let the kids die from lack of basic medical care. Let them suffer with hunger.

Then you expect them to vote Republican when you scoff and declare it isn’t your problem. When you shrug and say their parents each of whom are working two jobs should have done more. It isn’t fair when you are expected to give up more of your money. That is criminal. Let them survive on even less.
Take your fingers out of your ears. I am NOT advocating for women to be forced to have their unwanted babies. I am advocating for a compromise, let's say 12 weeks which is enough time for a women to find out she's pregant and possibly still get a non-surgical abortion. What you ARE advocating for is UNCONDITIONAL abortion which absolutely opens the door for surgical baby murder. Let's see if you understand that.

Take your fingers out of your ears. I am NOT advocating for women to be forced to have their unwanted babies. I am advocating for a compromise, let's say 12 weeks which is enough time for a women to find out she's pregant and possibly still get a non-surgical abortion. What you ARE advocating for is UNCONDITIONAL abortion which absolutely opens the door for surgical baby murder. Let's see if you understand that.

No. I’m saying the same thing that Republicans said during the Obamacare debates. Medical decisions should be between a Doctor and the Patient. Efforts to ban Abortion in Wyoming continue to be stymied by a State Constitutional Amendment that was passed during the Obamacare debate era. Where they made it a Constitutional Right in Wyoming to prohibit any Government interference between the medical care between a patient and doctor.

I’m saying it’s none of my fucking business. I’m saying it’s none of your business. I’m saying it’s between a Doctor and a Patient and that’s where it should stay.

I’m saying it’s between a Doctor and a Patient and that’s where it should stay.
You are living in a fantasy world if you think the US Abortion debacle is going to be solved with "Just leave it up to the doctor and patient". No, unconditional abortion is a license to murder. A full abortion ban is also a non starter. My position is 12 weeks fetal age max. Your position is apparently full term abortion is fine as long as it is between the doctor and patient. We'll leave it at that.

" Us 10th Amendment Propaganda Dogma *

* When Non Enumerated Rites Of Behavior Held By The People Conflicts With Despotism of Statists Ranting Antifederalism To Quash Principles Of Individualism *

. The Republicans do not want to outlaw all abortion. They want the individual states to decide. Since the Founding Fathers did not mention abortion when theY wrote the US Constitution, that was their intent. Read The 10th amendment
The 10th amendment theory may be sincere , and the theory should remains applicable and compelling for public policy on many issues that compel principles of independence as individualism , with equal protection of negative liberties among individuals , however abortion anti-choice is contrary with a credo from a motto of e pluribus unum .

A general definition of a democrat within a republic would be those seeking populism for democracy as tyranny by collective majority to act against principles of independence as individualism , with equal protection of negative liberties among individuals .

" Statistics For Without Cause Claims When With Cause Is Valid Are Absent Among Abortion Anti Choice "

* Twelve Week Time Line Of Absurdity For With Cause Abortion *

You are living in a fantasy world if you think the US Abortion debacle is going to be solved with "Just leave it up to the doctor and patient". No, unconditional abortion is a license to murder. A full abortion ban is also a non starter. My position is 12 weeks fetal age max. Your position is apparently full term abortion is fine as long as it is between the doctor and patient. We'll leave it at that.
How does your scheme include with cause abortions that are optioned in second and third trimester , given detection of developmental anomalies , which are most often identified in a fetus through ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy , depending on the availability of pregnancy services ?

Would the abortion anti-choice cabal now be requiring ultrasounds as proof for with cause abortion , or will the coprophilliacs be minding their own fecundry , while relying on a trust of value that women are not seeking without cause abortion while with cause abortion are valid ?

About 3% of all conceptions are associated with major congenital malformations, many of them are lethal developmeAbout 3% of all conceptions are associated with major congenital malformations, many of them are lethal developmental defect and genetic in origin or teratogenic (adverse effects of the envi- ronment during gametogenesis or early embryogenesis).

Forum List

Back