Republicans demand that Obama be offended by "Negro" comment

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
CMTU - Republican leaders are extremely upset that President Barak Obama is not offended by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's comment about negro dialect.

"Republicans could never, never get away with saying something like that," pouted one Republican leader opposed to Obama. Their inability to say the word Negro in public has prompted many Republican leaders to call for Reid to step down.

:lol:

I can feel a resolution coming on.

CMTU - Republican leaders are extremely upset that President Barak Obama is not offended by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's comment about negro dialect.

"Republicans could never, never get away with saying something like that," pouted one Republican leader opposed to Obama. Their inability to say the word Negro in public has prompted many Republican leaders to call for Reid to step down.

lol...

Obama was certainly offended when Trent Lott was likewise thoughtless. He demanded he step down! And so did many alleged "Republicans".

That was funny ravi.

But on a serious note I think reid was racist in his comments but not racist against obama, racist against his fellow americans http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nts-were-racist-racist-against-americans.html

That was funny ravi.

But on a serious note I think reid was racist in his comments but not racist against obama, racist against his fellow americans http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nts-were-racist-racist-against-americans.html
Well...I don't know. Is it racist to claim that Americans are racist? That's what got that woman that worked on Hillary's campaign in trouble...and I didn't think it was racist then, though the Obama camp sure seemed to think so.

:eusa_eh:

That was funny ravi.

btw, that quote was real.

:eusa_angel:

The only reason libs aren't outraged on Obama's behalf is because they are desperate and need to close ranks more than ever. The honeymoon is over.

That was funny ravi.

btw, that quote was real.

:eusa_angel:

it was also true.

That was funny ravi.

Well...I don't know. Is it racist to claim that Americans are racist? That's what got that woman that worked on Hillary's campaign in trouble...and I didn't think it was racist then, though the Obama camp sure seemed to think so.

Yes i find it racist to claim americans are a racist people.

I dont find the clinton "getting coffee" comment racist either. As I said it was more a "That guy is a freshman senator, he is supposed to be getting us coffee not running for president" type of moment.

Does it involve sitting around and having a beer?

That was funny ravi.

Yes i find it racist to claim americans are a racist people.

I dont find the clinton "getting coffee" comment racist either. As I said it was more a "That guy is a freshman senator, he is supposed to be getting us coffee not running for president" type of moment.
No, not that comment...Bill's comment was a statement on inexperience, nothing more.

Forum List

Back