Republicans declared Pence winner before debate began

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
In a pathetic attempt to claim victory in the vice-presidential debate the Republican party analysed the debate and the particular knock-out punches delivered by Mike Spence, in a press release article their candidate was declared the winner two hours before the debate even began. "The article read: "The consensus was clear after the dust settled, Mike Pence was the clear winner of the debate." However, the dust had not had time to settle, as the debates had not yet started."
Republican party accidentally declares Mike Pence winner two hours before vice presidential debate
What a bunch of conmen! They fool no one except the FOX News audience.

The pundits said Pence did well but that he lied throughout the debate in denying what Trump said.

Pence knocked that debate out of the park. Even though he did terrible. So its like bragging you stole candy from a baby.
Kaine was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen on a podium.

Pence knocked that debate out of the park. Even though he did terrible. So its like bragging you stole candy from a baby.
Of course you think so.

Of course you think so.
Did you watch it? How could you not?
And not to mention that shitty ass moderator. I quit watching with about 20 min or so left. It was out of control. I lost interest.
Terrible debate.

Of course you think so.
And not to mention that shitty ass moderator. I quit watching with about 20 min or so left. It was out of control. I lost interest.
Terrible debate.
I tried to watch but I fell asleep.

Of course you think so.
Terrible debate.
I tried to watch but I fell asleep.
try a cpap machine

Forum List

Back