Republicans: bent on believing lies

72% believe he was born in the US or not sure one way or another.

My guess is if there were a poll.....72% of the people would believe that Bush had nothing to do with 9-11 or are not sure.

You actually allowed the Huff to play you......sad how easily swayed you are with those polls.

"not sure" ALWAYS include those that really dont know one way or the other as it is not important to them.

The poll SHOULD read that 28% do NOT believe he was born in the US.

Just as a poll would read that 28% of Americans believe Bush had a hand in 9-11.

Hack.

• Banned
Only 42 percent of Republican respondents in a Research 2000 survey, conducted for the liberal website Daily Kos, said they thought Obama was a natural born citizen; 28 percent said they did not believe Obama was born in the United States; 30 percent said they were not sure.

His grandmother, a half brother, a half sister and the Kenyan Ambassador all say Obama was born in Kenya, are you calling them liars?

People tend to embrace whatever supports their beliefs.
And disbelieve anything that opposes what they think to be true. Or perhaps want to be true.

Only 42 percent of Republican respondents in a Research 2000 survey, conducted for the liberal website Daily Kos, said they thought Obama was a natural born citizen; 28 percent said they did not believe Obama was born in the United States; 30 percent said they were not sure.

So 72% either believe he is a US citizen or really dont know one way or another as they have not seen or asked for proof.

Would you prefer people answer "yes" when, in fact, they have never actually seen concrete proof?

If someone asked me if Bush was a US citizen, I would say the exact same thing...."I have never asked for nor have I seen proof, but I assume he is".....and I would be listed as an "unsure" and rightfully so.

Hack.

His grandmother, a half brother, a half sister and the Kenyan Ambassador all say Obama was born in Kenya, are you calling them liars?

Can you show us proof that this is even true?

The records show Obama was born in Hawaii.

The paper has a record of his birth announcement.

His mother was an American citizen.

72% believe he was born in the US or not sure one way or another.

My guess is if there were a poll.....72% of the people would believe that Bush had nothing to do with 9-11 or are not sure.

You actually allowed the Huff to play you......sad how easily swayed you are with those polls.

"not sure" ALWAYS include those that really dont know one way or the other as it is not important to them.

The poll SHOULD read that 28% do NOT believe he was born in the US.

Just as a poll would read that 28% of Americans believe Bush had a hand in 9-11.

Hack.

There is no logical reason to question Obamas birth.

Can you show us proof that this is even true?

The records show Obama was born in Hawaii.

The paper has a record of his birth announcement.

His mother was an American citizen.

I believe that a baby born to a US citizen anywhere in the world becomes a citizen upon filing the appropriate paperwork.

While you guys are still arguing over the birthplace of Obama, congress is holding more closed door sessions to tax the shit out of you.

Deflection on a grand scale- see the cat? see the cradle?

Its republicans who are creating this distraction then.

We need to be taxed so that we can clean up this mess you guys created.

Its time to be responsible Americans and pay the bills.

nothing gets to the truth of a matter like an on line poll.

:rofl:

fuckwit.

Forum List

Back