Republicans beginning to admit to undermining democracy

These people are still trying to avoid admitting this is a direct attack on black Americans. Are they really so delusional they think blacks are just going to "take it". So far in denial?

These people are still trying to avoid admitting this is a direct attack on black Americans. Are they really so delusional they think blacks are just going to "take it". So far in denial?

Walk us through your logic. How does this hurt black people, but not white people?

If blacks are so god damn stupid they can't figure out how to do something as simple as voting what do you expect the rest of us to do?

Now you are calling black people "stupid"?

By way of your op yes. You seem to think blacks specifically are incapable of reading a calender and telling time. You obviously think blacks are really stupid.

I think you're as dumb as you seem to think they are.

Walk us through your logic. How does this hurt black people, but not white people?

It's Republicans doing it. Why not find out what that party stands for and what they are actually doing?

We know the reasons right wingers are lazy is because they don't want to know the evil their leaders are doing. You klan spoon feed the knowledge to them, but they just spit it back out.

It's Republicans doing it. Why not find out what that party stands for and what they are actually doing?

We know the reasons right wingers are lazy is because they don't want to know the evil their leaders are doing. You klan spoon feed the knowledge to them, but they just spit it back out.

I won't take a population that has over 2/3rds of its people living on 1.25 a day seriously when it comes to economics. We need someone that supports economics that allows for the growth of the middle and upper classes.

I understand that Romney may not be best as he does favor the rich, but history has taught me that giving to one class from another doesn't lead to what you think.

Last edited:

You completely avoided the question. Its a very simple question... how does this hurt black people, but not white people? You are implying that this somehow hurts black people, so explain how.

voter suppression is one of the only tools the repubs have left because they aren't replacing themselves fast enough.

Voter fraud and allowing in millions of illegals to vote is what the democrats do. :eusa_boohoo: You're destroying this country for your thirst of power. Kind of sad. :eusa_shhh:

Now that you've spewed your delusion, time to go find out the truth.

In Ohio it's tradition for African Americans to vote after church. It's a great way to ensure that the elderly and disabled have rides to the polling places.

So traditionally they must vote on Sunday after church or their rights are being taken away??

Seriously, did you really just type that?? :eusa_hand:

Could you be less whiny?

I never said that. I said its a long standing tradition in Ohio. I made no comment on rights.

However, I do feel, the cutting of hours, typcially when minorites vote, as well as the added restrictions to register voters, in many of the the swing states, feels shady to me.

That’s likely because it is shady.

You completely avoided the question. Its a very simple question... how does this hurt black people, but not white people? You are implying that this somehow hurts black people, so explain how.

Why should I do your work for you. Stop being so ignorant. Do some investigation. I don't have to prove anything to you. The truth is out there.

First, find out voting patterns. Then find out how Democratic Districts are being treated different than Republican Districts. Then find out who has final word in a tie in Ohio when it comes to each precinct. Then find out why each precinct has two Democrats and two Republicans setting voting policy. Then find out why it was OK for when Nixon was elected. Then find out why it was OK when Reagan was elected, twice. Then find out why it was OK when Bush Sr. was elected. Then find out why it was OK when Bush Jr. was elected, twice. Then find out why Republicans are going to all this effort to fix the election and how they are doing it. Then find out who among Republicans have admitted it's about "fixing" the election.

Why should I try to teach someone whose mind is a closed book. Well maybe not book. Most right wingers don't usually read.

Forum List

Back