Republicans awarded Sandusky

You really do love walking in the middle of the road w/o taking a side dont ya?

Can I have one of those tissues?

i take sides on things that are important to me.

ain't none of that here :lol:

take a box

:asshole:

CaptObviousTitanic.jpg

I reported the thread.... it should be in romper room.

I suggest the rest of you guys, that thing this is absolutely stupid on Ravi's part, to report it as well. :eusa_whistle:

You are hereby now the designated board snitch. Wear it with pride! :clap2:

P S ..Negged by Infidel for this post. May I add that you are also the board pussy?

Whiney little bitch

OK fine..let's examine why you are attempting to sidetrack this thread.

Options:

1..You support Sandusky.

2...You support the molestation of young boys

3...You support the coverup at Penn State

4....You will do anything including ignore child molestation if Santorum or Bush is even mentioned.

P S ..Negged by Infidel for this post. May I add that you are also the board pussy?

Whiney little bitch

Options:

1..You support Sandusky.

4....You will do anything including ignore child molestation if Santorum or Bush is even mentioned.

oh... OK.

Fuck you ya dummy.

Whiney little bitch

Options:

1..You support Sandusky.

This thread self sidetracked starting at the OP.

It proves that for money and power people will ignore anything. Penn State made a lot of money off the football program and they were not about to ruin their good deal. As for Bush, it is just more of the same. I saw that the sun came up in the East this morning and I think he was responsible. Change the story line, this is so old.

Whiney little bitch

Options:

1..You support Sandusky.

Really? How so? Because you don't like the premise? At the very least it indicates that Santorum and Bush didn't know what kind of a monster they were handing out awards to.

That isn't a legitimate topic of conversation? I think it is spot on that there seems to be a pattern of ignorance and maybe even a pattern of overlooking some individuals horrible behavior by republicans if it seems politically expedient.

Bad judgement..readily accepting flawed information.. seems to be SOP.

Seems to come from growing up believing in fairy tales IMO.

Sandusky opened his charity Second Mile in 1977 to help at-risk kids and took a very active role when he resigned from Penn State in 1999. For more than 20 years, he had access to countless vulnerable boys passing through those revolving doors at Second Mile. Accolades were bestowed on him for this endeavor, and he even received awards form president George W. Bush and Rick Santorum, then a senator from Pennyslvania.

Sandusky's journey: from the hallowed halls of Penn State to the state pen

Unbelievable!

Image11.jpg

^Suck on that you Miserable Scab. :thup:

:)

peace...

Much as I like to slam Republicans as much as the next guy........I think everyone at that time thought Sandusky was a saint. Unless you were a little boy

Not true. Sandusky was reported to several University authorities including the campus police and the head coach of the school. They ignored the reports. They knew. That is why they told Sandusky he was not allowed on campus grounds in the company of children.

Sandusky is and was a monster. Allowing him repeated access to children was enabled by those more interested in preseving the god-like image of the head coach and the university over the welfare of sexually abused children.

:lol: So you thought they were God's??? :lol: You're an idiot!!! :cuckoo:

Options:

1..You support Sandusky.

Really? How so? Because * * * *?

it was unintelligible gibberish with no discernible connection (at least contained within the 4 corners of what she put into the OP) to the subject of her ire and the target of her misguided thrust.

Her intent could only be discerned based on another thread, a hint and a clue elsewhere.

If you think "that'\s clear," then you have another think coming.

Since it wasn't clear, it was a self-deflecting thread from the very OP.

As I correctly said a short time ago.

Now, before you get to the 100% level, go post a music video.

Stick with what you know!

:thup:

:D

Much as I like to slam Republicans as much as the next guy........I think everyone at that time thought Sandusky was a saint. Unless you were a little boy

Not true. Sandusky was reported to several University authorities including the campus police and the head coach of the school. They ignored the reports. They knew. That is why they told Sandusky he was not allowed on campus grounds in the company of children.

Sandusky is and was a monster. Allowing him repeated access to children was enabled by those more interested in preseving the god-like image of the head coach and the university over the welfare of sexually abused children.

Hey moron..you have some toilet paper on your shoe.

Really? How so? Because * * * *?

it was unintelligible gibberish with no discernible connection (at least contained within the 4 corners of what she put into the OP) to the subject of her ire and the target of her misguided thrust.

Her intent could only be discerned based on another thread, a hint and a clue elsewhere.

If you think "that'\s clear," then you have another think coming.

Since it wasn't clear, it was a self-deflecting thread from the very OP.

As I correctly said a short time ago.

Now, before you get to the 100% level, go post a music video.

Stick with what you know!

:thup:

:D

Not clear? That only indicates you inability to comprehend. I dunno...Liability... the more you talk the less I believe you are a lawyer. Isn't job one "understanding" the English language before acting on it in Attorneyville?

Hey moron..you have some toilet paper on your shoe.

:lol: Talking to yourself proves you are the moron. :cuckoo:

:lol: You got Sandusky jizz in your mouth! :lol:

Forum List

Back