Republicans awarded Sandusky

Go back and read the OP, idiot! The whole premise is to smear Republicans with innuendo and lies. The WHOLE FUCKING THREAD is about it. Are you siding with Ravi that somehow Santorum or Bush knew this guy was a pedophile?

Yes or No...

I reported the thread.... it should be in romper room.

I suggest the rest of you guys, that thing this is absolutely stupid on Ravi's part, to report it as well. :eusa_whistle:

You are hereby now the designated board snitch. Wear it with pride! :clap2:

P S ..Negged by Infidel for this post. May I add that you are also the board pussy?

Whiney little bitch

Sandusky opened his charity Second Mile in 1977 to help at-risk kids and took a very active role when he resigned from Penn State in 1999. For more than 20 years, he had access to countless vulnerable boys passing through those revolving doors at Second Mile. Accolades were bestowed on him for this endeavor, and he even received awards form president George W. Bush and Rick Santorum, then a senator from Pennyslvania.

Sandusky's journey: from the hallowed halls of Penn State to the state pen

Unbelievable!
Another shit thread brought to you by ravi.

Oh, the nuance.

:rolleyes:

Sandusky opened his charity Second Mile in 1977 to help at-risk kids and took a very active role when he resigned from Penn State in 1999. For more than 20 years, he had access to countless vulnerable boys passing through those revolving doors at Second Mile. Accolades were bestowed on him for this endeavor, and he even received awards form president George W. Bush and Rick Santorum, then a senator from Pennyslvania.

Unbelievable!

The NAACP gave him a "Human Rights Award," too. And the YMCA also awarded the guy with their "Service-To-Youth Award."

So, other than your apparent burning desire to be as mindless, unduly partisan, hackish and biased as TdM, did you have a point?

EDIT:

Based on the clue by del, I did a search on teaparty's most recent threads and I not only found out which thread Ravi had in mind, but I also see her post IN that teaparty thread indicating her intent: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5516772-post3.html

(It might have helped a little if her OP had made SOME reference to teaparty's thread.)

Last edited:

Unbelievable!

The NAACP gave him a "Human Rights Award," too. And the YMCA also awarded the guy with their "Service-To-Youth Award."

So, other than your apparent burning desire to be as mindless, unduly partisan, hackish and biased as TdM, did you have a point?

yeah, and you missed it.

look up

yeah, and you missed it.

look up

I'm not seeing it unless it has something or other to do with some thread by teepee (TeaParty?). Afraid I didn't see the allusion in the OP.

EDIT:

Ok. As I noted in the edit to my prior post, I see it now. Took some digging.

Last edited:

Unbelievable!
Another shit thread brought to you by ravi.

Oh, the nuance.

:rolleyes:

Nuance that surely entails some claim that her intent wasn't to imply that Sandusky is a hero to republicans, her intent was to fuck with right wingers by implying that Sandsusky is a hero to republicans. See the difference?

Nuance that surely entails some claim that her intent wasn't to imply that Sandusky is a hero to republicans, her intent was to fuck with right wingers by implying that Sandsusky is a hero to republicans. See the difference?
Absolutely. TPS made a shit thread and it's payback.

(Only thing is, I think TPS was serious.)

I would've reported it too, but when it's a Ravi thread you're just wasting your time.

What, in that it won't, for some inexplicable reason (that used to rest on ***'s shoulders), meet the criteria for disposal? Experience leads me to believe that you might be on to something!

Last edited:
Sandusky was protected by University officials. Like most universities, Penn State is a liberal institution. Liberals protected Sandusky for decades. Now they are trying to say that Sandusky was protected by republicans. HAH. Likely had the exposure come earlier it would have been a republican plot to attack a popular democrat. When Sandusky and Paterno were first arrested who was it protesting in the streets at Penn State? It wasn't the tea party. It was the democrat students at Penn State.

yeah, and you missed it.

look up

You really do love walking in the middle of the road w/o taking a side dont ya?

Can I have one of those tissues?

absolutely

but then i've always been one to make an inference and run with it.

unless you're implying something else?

yeah, and you missed it.

look up

You really do love walking in the middle of the road w/o taking a side dont ya?

Can I have one of those tissues?

i take sides on things that are important to me.

ain't none of that here :lol:

take a box

Unbelievable!

what is unbelievable? That a pedophile went undetected by everyone, regardless of their political affiliation, or that a Republican administration had the nerve to award Sandusky anything, even though they had no knowledge of his pedophilia?

Now lets hear you flip it in reverse about Sharpton and Brawley.

Let me see: I think Ravi was annoyed at TPS for suggesting that gays and libs give gays and fellow libs a "pass" for misbehavior since they find it hard to fathom that an otherwise "good" liberal would ever do anything improper. That may not be right on the head, but Ravi's thinking seems to imply that she sees some version of "confirmation bias" in TPS's post.

Whatever.

To attack it, she posts a thread noting that the presumably universally recognized evil of Jerry Sandusky was not a bar to him getting recognized for what was then thought to be innocent good works from some pretty notable Republicans in national government.

I have to confess, I don't really see the connection to tps's post (which I also didn't really quite grasp -- once my attention was directed to it BY Ravi).

As for del, all he did was answer my question about whatever point Ravi was making. And in that, del was right. I DID miss it.

To be perfectly candid, I'm still not sure I "get" whatever it is she thinks she means.

Forum List

Back