Republicans awarded Sandusky

Sandusky opened his charity Second Mile in 1977 to help at-risk kids and took a very active role when he resigned from Penn State in 1999. For more than 20 years, he had access to countless vulnerable boys passing through those revolving doors at Second Mile. Accolades were bestowed on him for this endeavor, and he even received awards form president George W. Bush and Rick Santorum, then a senator from Pennyslvania.

Sandusky's journey: from the hallowed halls of Penn State to the state pen

Unbelievable!

Even for a died-in-the-wool political hack this is just absolutely reaking of innuendo and insinuations. I thought for sure I would find TruthMatters signature on this one.

You can shape it to make it look like something it ain't; pour perfume on it until it smells like a Victoria Secret model; even serve it on a gold platter in a five star restaurant. But Ravi, crap is still crap... file this one with the Romney put his dog on the roof stuff.

I would have thought better... but I think I was 20 when I stopped believing in Santa Claus.

I wonder if Bush or Santorum even care that they inadvertently cosigned Sandusky's monsterous activities.

I'm sure they are horrified in retrospect...

lol at all the faux rage over an obvious spoof thread... :lol:

Sandusky opened his charity Second Mile in 1977 to help at-risk kids and took a very active role when he resigned from Penn State in 1999. For more than 20 years, he had access to countless vulnerable boys passing through those revolving doors at Second Mile. Accolades were bestowed on him for this endeavor, and he even received awards form president George W. Bush and Rick Santorum, then a senator from Pennyslvania.

Unbelievable!

Even for a died-in-the-wool political hack this is just absolutely reaking of innuendo and insinuations. I thought for sure I would find TruthMatters signature on this one.

You can shape it to make it look like something it ain't; pour perfume on it until it smells like a Victoria Secret model; even serve it on a gold platter in a five star restaurant. But Ravi, crap is still crap... file this one with the Romney put his dog on the roof stuff.

I would have thought better... but I think I was 20 when I stopped believing in Santa Claus.

Liar. You've never been anywhere near a Victoria Secret model.

Where are Sandusky's previous victims?

Nobody starts this sort of thing in their 50's.

The similarity of the stories either suggests that he was very consistent in his activities, or the accusers conspired with one another.

I read today that Sandusky's son (the one who was going to testify for the prosecution) said that he was abused, but it never reached the point of penetration or oral sex.

???

WTF?

Unbelievable!

Not really.

Santorum plays with dead babies too.

True story! :thup:

Unbelievable!

Not really.

Santorum plays with dead babies too.

True story! :thup:
No it's not. Pig.

Damn, partisanship knows no lower limits.

Unbelievable!

Dear God.
Seriously sweetheart?

Unbelievable!

Republicans shouldn't support charities?

This is about as good as BPoop's thread from yesterday.

I guess when you have nothing to go after except nonsense, this is what you get.

Forum List

Back