Republicans Are Willing To Destroy America To Win

I have said many times never underestimate the power of corporations to squash the will of the people(ie The Republicans took us to the brink of disaster on the raising of the debt ceiling,that they raised a 100 times for Bush, to get as much of a cut to middle class programs as they could but corporate welfare was never on the table).

Democrats need to wake up. Republicans will lie,cheat and steal but then put Democrats on trial for an affair(ie Edwards,Clinton). Right wingers vote with their money(ie GM Chevy Volt,AARP).Democrats need to be just as organized as Republicans.

Here is a good article about the Right wing Revolutionary Power:

The Left Coaster: Krugman Interview: Revolutionary Power

Bombastic Pontificating....it's seems to be all you libs have left in your arsenal....oh heck, it's all you've ever had....

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Democrats have a lot in their "arsenal " but they are more like McClellan ,while Republicans are more like Grant willing to burn America to get what the want.
'

ah..even MORE pontificating....alas, it really is all you have, weak minded individuals that you are....

Bombastic Pontificating....it's seems to be all you libs have left in your arsenal....oh heck, it's all you've ever had....

Democrats have a lot in their "arsenal " but they are more like McClellan ,while Republicans are more like Grant willing to burn America to get what the want.
'

ah..even MORE pontificating....alas, it really is all you have, weak minded individuals that you are....

:lol:

No, but over 90 % of blacks are Democrats. Why?

Because, over the decades, a large group of well-meaning (and not-so-well-meaning) Democrats have convinced most American blacks that they cannot succeed in life without the Democrat party and the federal bureaucracy. They have been conditioned, essentially from birth, to believe this, so I can't really blame them for feeling that way.

I remain hopeful, though, that at some point this notion will no longer have so much influence on them as a group.

Tissue? I wasn't shocked by the results. Wisconsin is almost 90% white.

Oh, so it's a race thing.

So, if Wisconsin was 90% black, the recall would have went the way you would have preferred it to go.

Thanks assbrain. Brilliant analysis.

I have no stake in the matter but it wouldn't have been Walker. And it is always about race but one day we will all be the same race.

Some leftist twit is quoting Paul Krugman and Noam Chomsky and expects to be taken seriously......
Whats next, the world according to Howard Zinn and Che Guevara ???

Embarrassing

Um yea, and their King was no where to be found (BTW he claims to be black). I would be very embarrassed, too. Somehow I don't think truthseeker420 is the least bit embarrassed. :uhoh3:

I have said many times never underestimate the power of corporations to squash the will of the people(ie The Republicans took us to the brink of disaster on the raising of the debt ceiling,that they raised a 100 times for Bush, to get as much of a cut to middle class programs as they could but corporate welfare was never on the table).

Democrats need to wake up. Republicans will lie,cheat and steal but then put Democrats on trial for an affair(ie Edwards,Clinton). Right wingers vote with their money(ie GM Chevy Volt,AARP).Democrats need to be just as organized as Republicans.

Tissue, asswipe??

Tissue? I wasn't shocked by the results. Wisconsin is almost 90% white.

you are one dumb mutherfukker

Both people running were white moran.

'

I belive you mean General William Tecumseh Sherman.

And no, they're not. The PEOPLE are speaking out against the 'entitlement menatality' of the Statists/Unions.

OH YAWN..another loser whine
They really need to lock Krugman away

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]​

Because, over the decades, a large group of well-meaning (and not-so-well-meaning) Democrats have convinced most American blacks that they cannot succeed in life without the Democrat party and the federal bureaucracy. They have been conditioned, essentially from birth, to believe this, so I can't really blame them for feeling that way.

I remain hopeful, though, that at some point this notion will no longer have so much influence on them as a group.

I don't recall Bush ending any federal bureacracy<spell check>,as I recall he increased it. Republicans have convinced whites that corporations should rule over them.

'

I belive you mean General William Tecumseh Sherman.

And no, they're not. The PEOPLE are speaking out against the 'entitlement menatality' of the Statists/Unions.

Hey. You can't expect him to think straight with his sphincter all aflame!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]​

Yep I agree with McConnell............anyone but Obama. He really backed up his party in Wisconsin, did you notice??

I don't recall Bush ending any federal bureacracy<spell check>,as I recall he increased it. Republicans have convinced whites that corporations should rule over them.

Why focus on RACE? The card is old, tired and worn out. Only desparate people use it.

You didn't address my point. You asked a question, I answered it.

Bull, Republicans know that business owners give people jobs!! Dems expect the government to support them instead of working. Therein lies the difference. :cool:

Yo Shaman........where the fuck did you go last night??? Pulled the old disappearing act!!!:fu::fu::fu:

Forum List

Back