Republicans Are Willing To Destroy America To Win

Democrats have a lot in their "arsenal " but they are more like McClellan ,while Republicans are more like Grant willing to burn America to get what the want.
'

oh gawd, spare the hysterical Krugman talking point

Jesus. Gotta laugh. Destroy America?? Paaaleeezze.

Krugman is a left wing loon and an asshole to boot.

Right wing wants to turn America into a fascist theocracy,ironically the corporation/rich, which right wing protects, is the very thing stopping them...

I have said many times never underestimate the power of corporations to squash the will of the people(ie The Republicans took us to the brink of disaster on the raising of the debt ceiling,that they raised a 100 times for Bush, to get as much of a cut to middle class programs as they could but corporate welfare was never on the table).

Democrats need to wake up. Republicans will lie,cheat and steal but then put Democrats on trial for an affair(ie Edwards,Clinton). Right wingers vote with their money(ie GM Chevy Volt,AARP).Democrats need to be just as organized as Republicans.

Here is a good article about the Right wing Revolutionary Power:

The Left Coaster: Krugman Interview: Revolutionary Power

What are democrats willing to do?

They sit on their hands while Obama mass-murders innocent people all over the world.

They sat on their hands while Obama has delivered bailouts and non-prosecutions to Wall Street.

They sat on their hands while Obama back-tracked on his campaign promises from Gitmo to sane drug laws and beyond.

They tried to make excuses for Obama's delivery of a weak and completely flawed health care plan that benefits the health insurance industry far more than it benefits the American people.

I could go on .. and on .. but the bottom line is that Obama qualifies as nothing more than so-called "lesser evil" .. and democrats have done nothing to challenge him .. just makes more excuses for his glaring failures.

I have said many times never underestimate the power of corporations to squash the will of the people(ie The Republicans took us to the brink of disaster on the raising of the debt ceiling,that they raised a 100 times for Bush, to get as much of a cut to middle class programs as they could but corporate welfare was never on the table).

Democrats need to wake up. Republicans will lie,cheat and steal but then put Democrats on trial for an affair(ie Edwards,Clinton). Right wingers vote with their money(ie GM Chevy Volt,AARP).Democrats need to be just as organized as Republicans.

They sit on their hands while Obama mass-murders innocent people all over the world.

They sat on their hands while Obama has delivered bailouts and non-prosecutions to Wall Street.

They sat on their hands while Obama back-tracked on his campaign promises from Gitmo to sane drug laws and beyond.

They tried to make excuses for Obama's delivery of a weak and completely flawed health care plan that benefits the health insurance industry far more than it benefits the American people.

I could go on .. and on .. but the bottom line is that Obama qualifies as nothing more than so-called "lesser evil" .. and democrats have done nothing to challenge him .. just makes more excuses for his glaring failures.

Democrats need to be more organized,nasty and more loyal. It's obvious Americans do not care or are ignorant about ethics in politics.

Democrats need to be more organized,nasty and more loyal. It's obvious Americans do not care or are ignorant about ethics in politics.

LMAO.......waited for months for this day = to see the pronounced level of misery from k00ks like this meathead.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Get used to it sweetie........your ride is going to suck for a good while!!!:coffee:

614-5.jpg

Last edited:

"Loyal???"

To a failure .. to a corporatist?

How about democrats need to be more loyal to their so-called principles and convictions.

Had Bush done the things that Obama has .. like killing American citizens without trial .. democrats would have been up in righteous arms.

As it turns out .. democrats aren't antiwar .. just anti-Bush-wars.

"Loyal???"

To a failure .. to a corporatist?

How about democrats need to be more loyal to their so-called principles and convictions.

Had Bush done the things that Obama has .. like killing American citizens without trial .. democrats would have been up in righteous arms.

As it turns out .. democrats aren't antiwar .. just anti-Bush-wars.

Does that make Republicans pro-Al Qaida terrorist?

Tissue? I wasn't shocked by the results. Wisconsin is almost 90% white.

Oh, so it's a race thing.

So, if Wisconsin was 90% black, the recall would have went the way you would have preferred it to go.

Thanks assbrain. Brilliant analysis.

I have no stake in the matter but it wouldn't have been Walker. And it is always about race but one day we will all be the same race.

nothing says lets all be different by being the same

Republicans might be "willing" to destroy America, but the Democrats are actually doing it.

Cheering for one side over the other doesn't work.

Tissue, asswipe??

Tissue? I wasn't shocked by the results. Wisconsin is almost 90% white.

What in the holy fuck does race have to with the Wisconsin recall?

Republicans will lie,cheat and steal

and Democrats dont?......and Left Wingers dont vote with their money?.....i think maybe you need to wake up....

Forum List

Back