Republicans Are Willing To Destroy America To Win

No, but over 90 % of blacks are Democrats. Why?

Because, over the decades, a large group of well-meaning (and not-so-well-meaning) Democrats have convinced most American blacks that they cannot succeed in life without the Democrat party and the federal bureaucracy. They have been conditioned, essentially from birth, to believe this, so I can't really blame them for feeling that way.

I remain hopeful, though, that at some point this notion will no longer have so much influence on them as a group.

I don't recall Bush ending any federal bureacracy<spell check>,as I recall he increased it. Republicans have convinced whites that corporations should rule over them.

Man you are all over the place, you should quit while you're ahead.
you sound like a parrot is all

No, but over 90 % of blacks are Democrats. Why?

Because, over the decades, a large group of well-meaning (and not-so-well-meaning) Democrats have convinced most American blacks that they cannot succeed in life without the Democrat party and the federal bureaucracy. They have been conditioned, essentially from birth, to believe this, so I can't really blame them for feeling that way.

I remain hopeful, though, that at some point this notion will no longer have so much influence on them as a group.

Truer words have never been spoken.

repped that

I have said many times never underestimate the power of corporations to squash the will of the people(ie The Republicans took us to the brink of disaster on the raising of the debt ceiling,that they raised a 100 times for Bush, to get as much of a cut to middle class programs as they could but corporate welfare was never on the table).

Democrats need to wake up. Republicans will lie,cheat and steal but then put Democrats on trial for an affair(ie Edwards,Clinton). Right wingers vote with their money(ie GM Chevy Volt,AARP).Democrats need to be just as organized as Republicans.

Here is a good article about the Right wing Revolutionary Power:

The Left Coaster: Krugman Interview: Revolutionary Power

Bombastic Pontificating....it's seems to be all you libs have left in your arsenal....oh heck, it's all you've ever had....

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Democrats have a lot in their "arsenal " but they are more like McClellan ,while Republicans are more like Grant willing to burn America to get what the want.
'

Grant?

You're thinking Sherman..

Bombastic Pontificating....it's seems to be all you libs have left in your arsenal....oh heck, it's all you've ever had....

Democrats have a lot in their "arsenal " but they are more like McClellan ,while Republicans are more like Grant willing to burn America to get what the want.
'

I belive you mean General William Tecumseh Sherman.

And no, they're not. The PEOPLE are speaking out against the 'entitlement menatality' of the Statists/Unions.

McClellan was replaced by Grant, Shreman served under Grant's command.

I have said many times never underestimate the power of corporations to squash the will of the people(ie The Republicans took us to the brink of disaster on the raising of the debt ceiling,that they raised a 100 times for Bush, to get as much of a cut to middle class programs as they could but corporate welfare was never on the table).

Democrats need to wake up. Republicans will lie,cheat and steal but then put Democrats on trial for an affair(ie Edwards,Clinton). Right wingers vote with their money(ie GM Chevy Volt,AARP).Democrats need to be just as organized as Republicans.

Here is a good article about the Right wing Revolutionary Power:

The Left Coaster: Krugman Interview: Revolutionary Power

Tissue, asswipe??

Tissue? I wasn't shocked by the results. Wisconsin is almost 90% white.

And this^ is the ground the feeble minded must tread.

I don't recall Bush ending any federal bureacracy<spell check>,as I recall he increased it. Republicans have convinced whites that corporations should rule over them.

Bull, Republicans know that business owners give people jobs!! Dems expect the government to support them instead of working. Therein lies the difference. :cool:

While more people go out of the workforce...and the 'rich' are targeted.

This crap is catching up to the Statists...and it's not going to go thier way.

'

And no, they're not. The PEOPLE are speaking out against the 'entitlement menatality' of the Statists/Unions.

McClellan was replaced by Grant, Shreman served under Grant's command.

Who did the slash and burn? I thought so.

'

Hey. You can't expect him to think straight with his sphincter all aflame!

McClellan was replaced by Grant, Shreman served under Grant's command

you are one dumb mutherfukker

Both people running were white moran.

You left the "s" off of moran.

He's just mad becuse i'm shattering the propaganda that this vote was the will of America.

It was the "will" of Wisconsin. Apparently more people there think the government should have more control over it public employees then don't. Or they really don't like Unions. Or they bought into the crap Walker was spewing about how he erased several billion dollars in debt.

Or it could mean they don't want to rock the applecart and like incumbents.

It's not all bad news. Enough people in Winsconsin thought the Walker agenda was wrong. Walker joins a very small group of govenors ever to be recalled.

Last edited:

'

oh gawd, spare the hysterical Krugman talking point

Jesus. Gotta laugh. Destroy America?? Paaaleeezze.

Krugman is a left wing loon and an asshole to boot.

You left the "s" off of moran.

He's just mad becuse i'm shattering the propaganda that this vote was the will of America.

It was the "will" of Wisconsin. Apparently more people there think the government should have more control over it public employees then don't. Or they really don't like Unions. Or they bought into the crap Walker was spewing about how he erased several billion dollars in debt.

Or it could mean they don't want to rock the applecart and like incumbents.

It's not all bad news. Enough people in Winsconsin thought the Walker agenda was wrong. Walker joins a very small group of govenors ever to be recalled.

I would hardly call just over a million votes the will of the Wisconsin but it is what it is...

Forum List

Back