Republicans Are Willing To Destroy America To Win

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
I have said many times never underestimate the power of corporations to squash the will of the people(ie The Republicans took us to the brink of disaster on the raising of the debt ceiling,that they raised a 100 times for Bush, to get as much of a cut to middle class programs as they could but corporate welfare was never on the table).

Democrats need to wake up. Republicans will lie,cheat and steal but then put Democrats on trial for an affair(ie Edwards,Clinton). Right wingers vote with their money(ie GM Chevy Volt,AARP).Democrats need to be just as organized as Republicans.

Here is a good article about the Right wing Revolutionary Power:

The Left Coaster: Krugman Interview: Revolutionary Power

I have said many times never underestimate the power of corporations to squash the will of the people(ie The Republicans took us to the brink of disaster on the raising of the debt ceiling,that they raised a 100 times for Bush, to get as much of a cut to middle class programs as they could but corporate welfare was never on the table).

Democrats need to wake up. Republicans will lie,cheat and steal but then put Democrats on trial for an affair(ie Edwards,Clinton). Right wingers vote with their money(ie GM Chevy Volt,AARP).Democrats need to be just as organized as Republicans.

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

:lol::lol:

Tissue, asswipe??

OH YAWN..another loser whine
They really need to lock Krugman away

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

:lol::lol:

Mad? Walker doesn't affect or effect my life one bit.

If only public sector civil servants had their collective "bargaining" rights guranteed, America wouldnt face being destroyed.............

That and another few trillion in borrowed "stimulus" dollars.....lol

Bombastic Pontificating....it's seems to be all you libs have left in your arsenal....oh heck, it's all you've ever had....

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Tissue, asswipe??

Tissue? I wasn't shocked by the results. Wisconsin is almost 90% white.

Oh, so it's a race thing.

So, if Wisconsin was 90% black, the recall would have went the way you would have preferred it to go.

Thanks assbrain. Brilliant analysis.

Tissue, asswipe??

Excuse me.......but is the Democrat Party black now????

Bombastic Pontificating....it's seems to be all you libs have left in your arsenal....oh heck, it's all you've ever had....

Democrats have a lot in their "arsenal " but they are more like McClellan ,while Republicans are more like Grant willing to burn America to get what the want.
'

Some leftist twit is quoting Paul Krugman and Noam Chomsky and expects to be taken seriously......
Whats next, the world according to Howard Zinn and Che Guevara ???

Embarrassing

Democrats have a lot in their "arsenal " but they are more like McClellan ,while Republicans are more like Grant willing to burn America to get what the want.
'

oh gawd, spare the hysterical Krugman talking point

Forum List

Back