Republicans are turning the United States into the new South Africa.

Republicans are packing the courts.

They control all three branches of government.

They control the presidency even though they’ve lost the majority in six out of the last seven races.

We’re watching the Republicans practice voter suppression in every state they control. Look at what’s going on in Georgia.

Police are terrorizing minority populations by stripping parents of babies and shooting unarmed people who are just walking down the street.

Our government looks almost nothing like the people they govern. Look at who the Republicans had on the judicial committee. All old white men.

I suspect the only way Republicans can keep control of the country they look nothing like is if they completely overturn our democratic ideals. So far they’ve done a really good job of that.
Oh man delusion runs so deep in you. Does the government have to have affirmative action quotas now? Because we absolutely need to follow just what you believe and think. Are you upset that not everyone goes to your church? Are you upset that there are people who like to take Saturday and go to the park instead of doing it on Sunday like you?

Why is it you find the craziest ideas and pronounce them as universal and immutable truth?

They control the presidency even though they’ve lost the majority in six out of the last seven races.

We’re watching the Republicans practice voter suppression in every state they control. Look at what’s going on in Georgia.

Police are terrorizing minority populations by stripping parents of babies and shooting unarmed people who are just walking down the street.

Our government looks almost nothing like the people they govern. Look at who the Republicans had on the judicial committee. All old white men.

I suspect the only way Republicans can keep control of the country they look nothing like is if they completely overturn our democratic ideals. So far they’ve done a really good job of that.

Yes, when you talk about Proportional Representation they'll come up with the lamest excuses for why it's a good system, except for the reality which is they always start with a head start.

Well seeing the U.S. is mainly White:

Demography of the United States - Wikipedia

Now when you realize this maybe you can understand why those like you and the OP fail in life!

Georgia alone has taken 1.4 million voters off the rolls since 2012. The secretary of state is sitting on 53,000 registrations right now.

It’s easy to discriminate when on one hand you have names like John Smith and on the other hand you have names like Shaquanda Washington.

Republicans won’t look at John Smith but they’ll try as hard as they can to get rid of Shaquanda Washington.

Shaquanda? Yeah, that's not racist.

shooting unarmed people who are just walking down the street.

Link please or you’re a liar. I mean, I already know you’re a liar but try to prove to me you’re not a liar about this.
You can’t be serious nitwit. Why do you think they started black lives matter?

The reason why they started black lives matter was the blacks were getting sick and tired of getting shot while rapping and mugging someone

Yes, when you talk about Proportional Representation they'll come up with the lamest excuses for why it's a good system, except for the reality which is they always start with a head start.
And when it's pointed out that your silly proportional serfdom is just new lipstick and earrings on the same old statist authoritarian pig, you pretend that this time you can get centralized aggression and central planning right.

Georgia alone has taken 1.4 million voters off the rolls since 2012. The secretary of state is sitting on 53,000 registrations right now.

It’s easy to discriminate when on one hand you have names like John Smith and on the other hand you have names like Shaquanda Washington.

Republicans won’t look at John Smith but they’ll try as hard as they can to get rid of Shaquanda Washington.

Shhh, it's ok when they do it.

Thank God the Democrats still own the New York Times!

And when it's pointed out that your silly proportional serfdom is just new lipstick and earrings on the same old statist authoritarian pig, you pretend that this time you can get centralized aggression and central planning right.

Yeah, it's like pointing out that the apple looks like a pig. Words, not real stuff, but just meaningless words you use to throw at people so you can avoid accepting that it's a better system.

I use that name because I but I know a black woman named Shaquanda. Because you know a black person doesn’t make you racist. Perhaps if more white Republicans knew black people they wouldn’t be racist?

My God these Republicans are stupid. I’ve never seen anything like it. What is with these fuking ignorant stupid a$$ Republicans who know something is going on because people are protesting it in the NFL and yet they say send me a link because I don’t know anything about it.?

Is it just determined ignorance or what?

And all they have to do is go to Google and say give me a list of unarmed blacks shot by police and they can get the entire list nationwide.

14 high-profile police-related deaths of U.S. blacks | CBC News

There’s even been on this video of somebody just walking down the street and getting shot by police. Or a guy sitting in his backyard talking on the phone getting shot by police. The stories just go on and on and yet these Republican say give me a link because I don’t believe it because I’m fuking brain-dead.

That’s why these people shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near government. Because they don’t know anything and they don’t wanna know anything.

My God these Republicans are stupid. I’ve never seen anything like it. What is with these fuking ignorant stupid a$$ Republicans who know something is going on because people are protesting it in the NFL and yet they say send me a link because I don’t know anything about it.?

Is it just determined ignorance or what?

And all they have to do is go to Google and say give me a list of unarmed blacks shot by police and they can get the entire list nationwide.

14 high-profile police-related deaths of U.S. blacks | CBC News

There’s even been on this video of somebody just walking down the street and getting shot by police. Or a guy sitting in his backyard talking on the phone getting shot by police. The stories just go on and on and yet these Republican say give me a link because I don’t believe it because I’m fuking brain-dead.

That’s why these people shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near government. Because they don’t know anything and they don’t wanna know anything.
your "fuking" brain dead?.....is that different than fucking brain dead?....

more dumbshit
''police TERRORIZING'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you provide ZERO evidence
...I've went through this a million times with the facts/stats--it's not even close to being true
Trump-repubs are hitler/nazis/fascists/Stalin/Mussolini ////blah blah blah blah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahahahahahhablahbhahahblah blah
there must be a million threads that say this dumbshit --over and over etc

shooting unarmed people who are just walking down the street.

Link please or you’re a liar. I mean, I already know you’re a liar but try to prove to me you’re not a liar about this.
You can’t be serious nitwit. Why do you think they started black lives matter?
The Democrats started that astroturf movement to forster the racial animosity needed for them to manipulate blacks into giving up their right to self defence.

more dumbshit
...I've went through this a million times with the facts/stats--it's not even close to being true
You have your head stuck up your butt?

Trump said he believes Putin over US intel agencies.

Trump, referring to Nazi's that some are "very fine people".

Trump made fun of a disabled reporter and then lied about it.

Trump made fun of a sexual assault victim and mocked her by mimicking her.

Republicans are practicing new ways of voter suppression all across the country.
Republicans new and creative ways to deeply screw over the American voter:

The list of racism, fraud, lies and security lapses goes on and on.

Your head must be completely surrounded to not know that.

more dumbshit

Republicans are practicing new ways of voter suppression all across the country.

......he did not refer to Nazis as very fine people--RIGHT THERE!! you prove it yourself that your post is bullshit

more dumbshit

anyone can claim anything anytime
that doesn't mean it's true
please prove your points--if not they are just bullshit

Forum List

Back