If you ordered dinner online and chose the cash payment method, is there any point in..

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
calling the store to find out what happened? I ordered a sandwich and chips at 8:24pm and it is now 9:50pm and it never arrived.

Now of course if your credit card was charged you would have no choice but to call because the money already was deducted from your account. Since I was going to pay with cash I don't see the point in calling because it's going to be nothing but a longer wait for me to get the damm food. So I guess I will eat in on this friday night and save some money.

So of course they are removed from the ordering online delivery list.

why order a sandwich online?

can't you make one yourself??

jezz lol

That reminds me , I miss my old place in Chicago they used to deliver me beer, cigarettes, ribs and a movie :)

That reminds me , I miss my old place in Chicago they used to deliver me beer, cigarettes, ribs and a movie :)

I've never had any good quality food here able to deliver ..... you know.....I now think it's like karma telling me.....you have to cook.....suffer, suffer suffer! haaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL :laugh:

So that's what i do. I cook.

calling the store to find out what happened? I ordered a sandwich and chips at 8:24pm and it is now 9:50pm and it never arrived.

Now of course if your credit card was charged you would have no choice but to call because the money already was deducted from your account. Since I was going to pay with cash I don't see the point in calling because it's going to be nothing but a longer wait for me to get the damm food. So I guess I will eat in on this friday night and save some money.

Do you give the delivery people a good tip?

Or are you one of those guys that delivery people hate because you never tip them adequately or never tip them at all?

Or are you one of those guys that delivery people hate because you never tip them adequately or never tip them at all?

It was my first order

It was my first order
Well then fuck'em.

It was my first order

Pizza hut black balled you, word gets around cheap skate ..

It was my first order

Pizza hut black balled you, word gets around cheap skate ..

it was a gourmet sandwich shop

It was my first order
Well then fuck'em.

yeah especially since no money was involved

I don't order dinner online when I'm hungry,

how can you

Forum List

Back