Republicans are full fake outrage

The Left has a movement called "Black Lives Matter" that ignores the murder of over SIX-THOUSAND TWO-HUNDRED murdered Black lives EVERY YEAR simply because they werent killed by White people and/or cops.

so tell me about fake outrage leftard; you idiots invented that

AT THE END OF OBAMA'S SEVENTH YEAR; there are 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps then there were under Bush. Record numbers of WORKING-AGE, and ABLE-BODIED Americans are not participating in the Labor Force.

the Left calls this "forward progress"; but has lots of FAKE OUTRAGE for jobs going overseas that are STILL going overseas on the Progressive watch.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

I don't understand why you cons vote for these scumbags. They DO NOTHING for you, unless of course you happen to be in the top 1%. Why can't you get it through your knuckle dragging skulls?

Funny. I was just asking myself the same thing about you libs and Democrats.

PHONY OUTRAGE: if you're not subsidizing people's sex lives and unsafe sex choices that result in pregnancies, you're guilty of a "war on women"

PHONY OUTRAGE:

libs rant about the Right's lack of diversity; but are running 4 old and rich White people each trying to outpander each other.

FAKE OUTRAGE: investigating a Democrat running for President who had a private server that TOP SECRET data came over is a "phony scandal", but the same people want you to know about Ted Cruz' or Marco Rubio's parking tickets.

idiots and hypocrites

So rather than coming up with actual policies that would benefit the economy, repubs have to turn their disingenuous energy toward Planned Parenthood in an attempt to distract us from issues that actually matter. Not only do polls show that most Americans favor keeping PP, republicans once again plan to extort democrats by shutting down the government and once again destabilize our financial system. Don't give me this abortion bullshit. 97% of what PP does is provide birth control or reproductive support to poverty stricken women.

I don't understand why you cons vote for these scumbags. They DO NOTHING for you, unless of course you happen to be in the top 1%. Why can't you get it through your knuckle dragging skulls?

Poll: 63 percent oppose defunding Planned Parenthood

As Republicans slam Planned Parenthood, shutdown threatens

Weird how the republicans always run against stuff that is popular...63% oppose defunding planned parenthood, etc. These people are idiots.

So they're such fucking idiots that they beat the shit out of the Democrats last year? Did you miss the last election? Historic wins.

:lol:
Tell us what you gained by that 2014 victory? What tremendous programs have the Republicans enacted?

So rather than coming up with actual policies that would benefit the economy, repubs have to turn their disingenuous energy toward Planned Parenthood in an attempt to distract us from issues that actually matter. Not only do polls show that most Americans favor keeping PP, republicans once again plan to extort democrats by shutting down the government and once again destabilize our financial system. Don't give me this abortion bullshit. 97% of what PP does is provide birth control or reproductive support to poverty stricken women.

Weird how the republicans always run against stuff that is popular...63% oppose defunding planned parenthood, etc. These people are idiots.

So they're such fucking idiots that they beat the shit out of the Democrats last year? Did you miss the last election? Historic wins.

Tell us what you gained by that 2014 victory? What tremendous programs have the Republicans enacted?

why does it have to be about programs leftard?

wasnt obstructing obama/dems plans to spend hundreds of billions more enough?

The Left has a movement called "Black Lives Matter" that ignores the murder of over SIX-THOUSAND TWO-HUNDRED murdered Black lives EVERY YEAR simply because they werent killed by White people and/or cops.

While I disagree with the way the movement is going, they certainly can fire up more people than, let's say, American Spring.

They do well when no one votes. But look at the presidential election. Who got slammed then?

70% of gun deaths are suicide. Most by white guys in Red States. How come right wingers don't care about them?

Actual policies? Last time I looked Barry Hussein was still president and the administration makes the policies. How about smaller government, restructured education system, less restrictions on small businesses, no more war on corporations, a sane immigration policy and yes, no more funding of nazi organizations who sell human body parts.

70% of gun deaths are suicide. Most by white guys in Red States. How come right wingers don't care about them?

Ok can you cry for them for us? Left-wing losers seem good at crying tears for others.
or dont YOU care about them leftard?
we dont have a movment based on lies called White Lives Matter; so your point really is moot isnt it stupid?

oh; and they killed themseves moron. that kinda makes a difference. you continue to show our ignorance r-tard. congrats!

They do well when no one votes. But look at the presidential election. Who got slammed then?

obama did considerablly worse in his re-election, and aomong his own supporters, than his first one dummy. and not long after that his approval rating got so low polls said if the election were held then he would lose to Romney

Not that I am a fan of the GOP.

But I think the idea is that success is in NOT enacting any programs.

Do you have quote where somebody said this ?

Don't supply something and extrapolate.

You either have a quote or you have your head up your rear.

Forum List

Back