Republicans are full fake outrage

Weird how the republicans always run against stuff that is popular...63% oppose defunding planned parenthood, etc. These people are idiots.

So they're such fucking idiots that they beat the shit out of the Democrats last year? Did you miss the last election? Historic wins.

:lol:

..and the democrats idea of valid policy is "hope" and "change"....words can't fix stupidity that profound
And yet you can't defend republicans.
why should I?

ohhhh.I get it.....you think I'm a hyperpartisan party shill like you...

you're mistaken...some people put country ahead of party

I can't see you winning elections when you oppose things with 60%+ favorability. How is defunding plan parenthood and shutting government down putting country before party??? seems just the opposite to me.

Nobody has ever accused you of being very bright. You're a racist and a leftist loser. Seriously, you're an odd duck....

TOOT! TOOT!!

There will be no shutdown over PP. Boehner and McConnell will not allow it.
I agree. I think they understand reproductive issues and sex are a lose/lose for the party. The minute someone opens their mouth (it's guaranteed to happen) about legitimate rape, incest, etc. in an election "year" they will be on the defensive. Topping it off with talk of a shutdown over Planned Parenthood..... It's best to leave that door closed for the time being. When you are struggling to win in general election cycles stick to ideas that resonate with most Americans and not just your nominating process' vocal fringe. There are plenty of other issues that Republicans can address with more success than this nonsense.

So rather than coming up with actual policies that would benefit the economy, repubs have to turn their disingenuous energy toward Planned Parenthood in an attempt to distract us from issues that actually matter. Not only do polls show that most Americans favor keeping PP, republicans once again plan to extort democrats by shutting down the government and once again destabilize our financial system. Don't give me this abortion bullshit. 97% of what PP does is provide birth control or reproductive support to poverty stricken women.

I don't understand why you cons vote for these scumbags. They DO NOTHING for you, unless of course you happen to be in the top 1%. Why can't you get it through your knuckle dragging skulls?

Poll: 63 percent oppose defunding Planned Parenthood

As Republicans slam Planned Parenthood, shutdown threatens

Billy00000000000000000000000....

It's better than what you are full of.

Weird how the republicans always run against stuff that is popular...63% oppose defunding planned parenthood, etc. These people are idiots.

You need to remember that the Republican Party has ignorant, bigoted, and racist followers that keep them in power. You read what they write everyday.

to bad history isn't on your side

With regard to the philosophical change of Democrats and Republicans in the mid-sixties, maybe you should prove your point.

So rather than coming up with actual policies that would benefit the economy, repubs have to turn their disingenuous energy toward Planned Parenthood in an attempt to distract us from issues that actually matter. Not only do polls show that most Americans favor keeping PP, republicans once again plan to extort democrats by shutting down the government and once again destabilize our financial system. Don't give me this abortion bullshit. 97% of what PP does is provide birth control or reproductive support to poverty stricken women.

I don't understand why you cons vote for these scumbags. They DO NOTHING for you, unless of course you happen to be in the top 1%. Why can't you get it through your knuckle dragging skulls?

Billy00000000000000000000000....

It's better than what you are full of.
It is?

Not only do polls show that most Americans favor keeping PP

Is someone trying to get rid of it?
Pretty much, look at the idiots trying to shut down the government again.

That doesn't get rid of Planned Parenthood.
PP is effectively gone In rw states that have had their way, PP relies on federal support heavily as well. Also, listen to the GOP rhetoric on the issue..

So they're such fucking idiots that they beat the shit out of the Democrats last year? Did you miss the last election? Historic wins.

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

Senate Democratic minority snagged 20 million more votes than GOP majority

..and the democrats idea of valid policy is "hope" and "change"....words can't fix stupidity that profound
And yet you can't defend republicans.
why should I?

ohhhh.I get it.....you think I'm a hyperpartisan party shill like you...

you're mistaken...some people put country ahead of party

OK THEN, How about ONE POLICY CONservatives have EVER been on the correct side of US history? lol

That PP poll? It was by Hart Research Associates.

They're a big D firm.

Cool, whats the other poll that provides something contrary?

Well you have to really get into a poll to discover what's beyond the headlines.

Take this IPSOS poll that Reuters used.

Screaming headline read.....

“Americans back federal funds for Planned Parenthood health services: poll”

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Check out this question for example that left abortion out.

"Abortion was left off the Reuters menu of health services, making the whole thing sound like a Planned Parenthood push poll. They asked:

“Would you support or oppose the federal government funding an organization that provides the following services free of charge?

– Cancer screening and prevention
– Women’s health exams
– Health counseling
– Prenatal services
– Sexually transmitted infection/disease testing and treatment
– Family practice services
– Pregnancy testing
– Contraception"

AND the Reuters writer left these results at the end of the article. Paragraph 17. This is a great new tactic that media uses these days. Screaming headlines. And only a pinch of truth coming thru buried somewhere in the article. Or as in question 10 didn't make it into the article at all.

"There's not one whisper of a notion that Democrats could face trouble for backing Planned Parenthood. At the end of the story, at paragraph 17, less encouraging poll numbers for Planned Parenthood were briefly mentioned:

But 44 percent of respondents who saw the videos said they now have a more negative view of Planned Parenthood, compared with 34 percent who said their views were unchanged...

After the videos were described to poll respondents, 39 percent said Planned Parenthood should not receive government funding and 34 percent said federal dollars should continue.

Here were two questions at the end that didn’t end well for Planned Parenthood, despite the friendly phrasing of questions. [Emphasis mine.]

9. As you may have heard, an anti-abortion group recently released videos reportedly showing Planned Parenthood staff saying they sell tissue from aborted fetuses. Due to these allegations, Republicans in Congress are attempting to take away all federal funding from Planned Parenthood. In light of this, do you support or oppose the defunding of Planned Parenthood?

The breakdown was 39 percent supported defunding, 34 percent opposed it, and 27 percent said not sure.

This question didn’t make the story at all, complete with bald-faced inaccuracies of Planned Parenthood spin:

10. As As you may have heard, an anti-abortion group recently released videos reportedly showing Planned Parenthood staff saying they sell tissue from aborted fetuses. Planned Parenthood has responded by saying they are engaging in the entirely appropriate activity of allowing women to voluntarily donate fetal tissue for medical research and Planned Parenthood can receive compensation for transport and delivery of this tissue. Based on what you know about this issue, are you more likely to?

The answer didn't make the story either (no wonder the Planned Parenthood boss likes it....)

Agree with critics that Planned Parenthood is acting inappropriately: 43 percent
Agree with Planned Parenthood that their behavior is acceptable: 33 percent
Not sure: 24 percent"

More at link:

Reuters Uses Push Poll To Warn GOP It's 'Risky' to Oppose Planned Parenthood

You ever notice that liberals pretty much uniformly default to the assumpion that we're simply lying about believing the way we do and really know they're right about everything deep down? There's denial, there's deep denial, there's being completely out of your mind, and then there's being liberal.

Don't play holier than thou. Both parties do it. It's disgusting. It should be outlawed.

Here's a doozy from the D side of the aisle.

lossless-page1-400px-Illinois_US_Congressional_District_4_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

Now this district for Luis Gutiérrez (DChicago) is 71% Hispanic. Unreal.

Illinois's 4th congressional district - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't play holier than thou. Both parties do it. It's disgusting. It should be outlawed.

lossless-page1-400px-Illinois_US_Congressional_District_4_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

Weird, it blew apart your premise that somehow the GOP "beat the shit" out of the Dems, leaving out it was THANKS TO GERRYMANDERING AND GOP GETTING 20+ MILLION FEWER VOTES IN THE SENATE!

LOL

Except that his point is that repubs won the election for that reason despite democrats having the edge in popular voting.

You ever notice that liberals pretty much uniformly default to the assumpion that we're simply lying about believing the way we do and really know they're right about everything deep down? There's denial, there's deep denial, there's being completely out of your mind, and then there's being liberal.

B7joNkbCMAA3hIq.jpg:large

upload_2015-9-9_21-54-30.jpeg

Weird, it blew apart your premise that somehow the GOP "beat the shit" out of the Dems, leaving out it was THANKS TO GERRYMANDERING AND GOP GETTING 20+ MILLION FEWER VOTES IN THE SENATE!

LOL

Their problem is they can't win a national presidential election in the same way...Democrats start out with 243 electorals without trying and the republicans need to win Ohio, Florida, Virgina, Co, etc. hahaha dumbasses.

Forum List

Back