Republicans are full fake outrage

So rather than coming up with actual policies that would benefit the economy, repubs have to turn their disingenuous energy toward Planned Parenthood in an attempt to distract us from issues that actually matter. Not only do polls show that most Americans favor keeping PP, republicans once again plan to extort democrats by shutting down the government and once again destabilize our financial system. Don't give me this abortion bullshit. 97% of what PP does is provide birth control or reproductive support to poverty stricken women.

I don't understand why you cons vote for these scumbags. They DO NOTHING for you, unless of course you happen to be in the top 1%. Why can't you get it through your knuckle dragging skulls?

Poll: 63 percent oppose defunding Planned Parenthood

As Republicans slam Planned Parenthood, shutdown threatens
You ever notice that liberals pretty much uniformly default to the assumpion that we're simply lying about believing the way we do and really know they're right about everything deep down? There's denial, there's deep denial, there's being completely out of your mind, and then there's being liberal.
You're welcome to defend voting for republicans.

Whovian_demUnderground.jpg

When your voter base consists of angry white people and people on Medicare who want to keep the government out of their Medicare, there may be a problem. LOL.

The guy that wanted to abolish the nws! No wonder smart people and young people don't want to vote for you idiots.

This is also why states like Virgina, Ohio and Florida are becoming harder to win...Too many smart and either young or very old people. The smart ass white fucker without a education of 30-50 doesn't have the voting power.

So rather than coming up with actual policies that would benefit the economy, repubs have to turn their disingenuous energy toward Planned Parenthood in an attempt to distract us from issues that actually matter. Not only do polls show that most Americans favor keeping PP, republicans once again plan to extort democrats by shutting down the government and once again destabilize our financial system. Don't give me this abortion bullshit. 97% of what PP does is provide birth control or reproductive support to poverty stricken women.

I don't understand why you cons vote for these scumbags. They DO NOTHING for you, unless of course you happen to be in the top 1%. Why can't you get it through your knuckle dragging skulls?

You ever notice that liberals pretty much uniformly default to the assumpion that we're simply lying about believing the way we do and really know they're right about everything deep down? There's denial, there's deep denial, there's being completely out of your mind, and then there's being liberal.
I wasn't defending voting for Republicans. I was pointing out that the dishonest tactic your post is made of is an incredibly common one for your little tribe.

I wasn't defending voting for Republicans. I was pointing out that the dishonest tactic your post is made of is an incredibly common one for your little tribe.
My dishonest tactic? If you have no defense of republicans, wouldn't that make me right?

My dishonest tactic? If you have no defense of republicans, wouldn't that make me right?
Let's break this down: Your OP was about abortion, specifically how pro-life people are all Republicans who don't really believe in their cause and are just pretending for the purpose of destroying our economy. You threw out the selectively counted PP 3% talking point for good measure. I called you on taking the lazy way of assuming that your political opponents actually agree with you deep down and are just too stubborn and evil to admit it. You invited me to defend Republicans. I'm not about to do that.

Fuck the GOP. Fuck the Dems. Fuck Planned Parenthood. And most especially fuck every single anti-welfare psychopath who wants to take food out of a hungry child's mouth because his parents have shitty jobs and every single anti-life psychopath who wants to rip a baby apart and toss what's left of her in an incinerator or sell it as biological scrap because you decided that you don't want or love her after all. The two of you really are the same in that regard whether you want to admit it or not.

Last edited:

Let's break this down: Your OP was about abortion, specifically how pro-life people are all Republicans who don't really believe in their cause and are just pretending for the purpose of destroying our economy. You threw out the selectively counted PP 3% talking point for good measure. I called you on taking the lazy way of assuming that your political opponents actually agree with you deep down and are just too stubborn and evil to admit it. You invited me to defend Republicans. I'm not about to do that.

Fuck the GOP. Fuck the Dems. Fuck Planned Parenthood. And most especially fuck every single anti-welfare psychopath who wants to take food out of a hungry child's mouth because his parents have shitty jobs and every single anti-life psychopath who wants to rip a baby apart and toss what's left of her in an incinerator or sell it as biological scrap because you decided that you don't want or love her after all. The two of you really are the same in that regard whether you want to admit it or not.
Um no my OP is about republicans' fake outrage over shit they don't actually care about. They harp on these issues to avoid topics that actually matter. Because PP hardly has anything to do with abortion, this is one of those issues.

What's lazy about this "tactic" if no RW here can actually defend republicans? Obviously deep down they do agree with me.

Um no my OP is about republicans' fake outrage over shit they don't actually care about. They harp on these issues to avoid topics that actually matter. Because PP hardly has anything to do with abortion, this is one of those issues.

What's lazy about this "tactic" if no RW here can actually defend republicans? Obviously deep down they do agree with me.
So basically you're denying that you're saying the other side secretly agrees with you and just pretends to care so deeply about things they couldn't give less of a shit about and insisting that you're actually just saying that the other side secretly agrees with you and just pretends to care so deeply about things they couldn't give less of a shit about? And PP isn't really related to abortion to top all that off. Mkay. You do understand why I don't see you as being any more honest or moral as a Republican, right?

So basically you're denying that you're saying the other side secretly agrees with you and just pretends to care so deeply about things they couldn't give less of a shit about and insisting that you're actually just saying that the other side secretly agrees with you and just pretends to care so deeply about things they couldn't give less of a shit about? And PP isn't really related to abortion to top all that off. Mkay. You do understand why I don't see you as being any more honest or moral as a Republican, right?
No, Pedro. In regards to PP, I am talking about congressional republicans. In regards to denial, i am referring to the GOP base and to an extent, RWs in general.

And yeah, PP's connection to abortion is insignificant.

Another Billy Triple Fail thread.
Remind me what Democrats have done for the economy. Oh yeah, they delivered the worst growth in any recovery post War.
Remind me what Democrats have done about the abomination that is Planned Parenthood selling baby parts. Oh yeah, they voted to continue to fund it with taxpayer dollars.
Remind me how well the 1% have done under Democrats. Oh yeah, they are the only group to have seen big gains in income and wealth in the last 8 years.
Billy Triple Fail fails again.

Republicans are full of something else too.

The Red states have them most teen pregnancies. Right wing Christian females are such whores. Look at the Fox News bimbos.

25-Blondest-Women-of-Fox-News.png

Fox News is a whore house in more ways than one. I'd put a clothes pin on my dog's nose and let him screw some of them... as punishment.

No, Pedro. In regards to PP, I am talking about congressional republicans. In regards to denial, i am referring to the GOP base and to an extent, RWs in general.
Glad to know you can't stick to a topic as well as be honest about your opponents and the organizations you defend. Have fun knocking down your little sand castles, you little conquering hero you.

And yeah, PP's connection to abortion is insignificant.
"The military doesn't exist to kill people. It provides disaster relief and international security. I mean, yeah. Sometimes it kills people, but that's only like 0.00000004% of what it does if you count every piece of paperwork drafted by all four branches per day and look at how many are related to combat in any way."

Another Billy Triple Fail thread.
Remind me what Democrats have done for the economy. Oh yeah, they delivered the worst growth in any recovery post War.
Remind me what Democrats have done about the abomination that is Planned Parenthood selling baby parts. Oh yeah, they voted to continue to fund it with taxpayer dollars.
Remind me how well the 1% have done under Democrats. Oh yeah, they are the only group to have seen big gains in income and wealth in the last 8 years.
Billy Triple Fail fails again.

YEP, WHEN GOP POLICIES ARE IN EFFECT, THEY SURE DO PUT US IN A HOLE ALRIGHT THAT'S DIFFICULT TO GET OUT OF, AND THE GOP HAS REFUSED TO HELP!

Worst growth? That would be Dubya's 8 years Bubs, built on a credit bubble ponzi scheme where the US lost 1+ million private sector jobs!

Kos-67.jpg

Forum List

Back