Republicans Are Evil

If Republicans are evil, and I'm evil, maybe Mal will finally stop calling me a Liberal...:eusa_pray:

Stein asked a liberal editor at a publishing house he knows for "a candid, shorthand version of the assumptions she and her colleagues make about conservatives." Without missing a beat she replied, "Racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-choice fascists....They hate everyone who's not a rich white guy."

describes every wing nut leftie on this board.

Stein asked a liberal editor at a publishing house he knows for "a candid, shorthand version of the assumptions she and her colleagues make about conservatives." Without missing a beat she replied, "Racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-choice fascists....They hate everyone who's not a rich white guy."

That is probably the most inaccurate post I have ever seen. Seriously.

Whatever,
"Liberals pride themselves on being tolerant," she told me, "but they're the most closed-minded."
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

why? wait, lemme guess becasue it was written by a "Racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-choice fascist" right? i think your ava demonstrates the accuracy of the post.

You can't call Republicans evil. They do the things they do because they are "misled". It's got to be a gene or something. No single group can share so much hate without the reason being genetic.

You can't call Republicans evil. They do the things they do because they are "misled". It's got to be a gene or something. No single group can share so much hate without the reason being genetic.

Didn't read the article, did you?
Please inform yourself before commenting.

Didn't read the article, did you?
Please inform yourself before commenting.

seriously rdean is a dumbass, and he does fit the model

The left is also incapable of recognizing it's own intolerance.

These are the same idiots btw that accuse Republicans of being haters and robots without any evidence what so ever. Republicans are all over the ball park on a whole variety of issues. The left however is amazingly lockstep on almost everything. There are dozens of pro choice Republicans. Find me more than a couple of anti abortion leftists.

Forum List

Back