Republicans Are Evil

As a fanatic Liberal, I do not believe that conservatives are evil. In fact the differences between a true conservative and a true liberal are minor. They are differences in degree rather than broad policy.

The problem with today's conservatives is that they are NOT TRUE Conservatives. The Republican party and most of those that call themselves conservatives are a potpourri of ideologies, most of which are so objectionable that they cannot publicly admit their true beliefs so they all join together under the umbrella of the republican party and call themselves conservatives.

Some of these so called conservatives are theocrats, some are monarchists, some are racists, some are homophobes, some are neo-nazis, some are free liberatarians and many are just plain thieves. Very, very few are true conservatives.

While most of the beliefs of the above mentioned are obvious, the most insidious of them are the thieves. They have perverted capitalism as free for all greed without any responsibility whatsoever. This has resulted in the current economic crisis.

My father, a retired Wall St. exec., believes that at the top of the capitalist system are multi-millionaires who are educated and socialized to an ethic of responsibilty as the economic leaders of a free society. He was beyond shock when the Enron collapsed. Nowadays he won't even discuss politics or economics because he feels that the 'capitalists' that caused the sub-prime and derivative failure have betrayed himself and everyone that believed in capitalism.

The last days of the WWII generation - those that supported and fought for capitalism - are being lived out in shame.

If the Republicans were true Conservatives, there would not be the partisanship that divides this country. But for as long as this potpourri of people whose REAL ideologies are nothing less than despicable continue to masquarade as conservatives, we will continue to see them for what they are: EVIL.

ROFLMNAO... Oh now that is delicious!

First, did anyone else notice that the idiot rested her entire premise on the ethereal notion of the "True Conservative"... she made a number of emphatic assertions which implied various conclusions drawn from her understanding of 'True Conservatives.' But NO WHERE do we find her bothering to define what it is she believes actually represents this cultural icon.

We're presented with a litanny of judgments... none of which can be tested, because she didn't share the defining traits which comprise these mythical people.

Now my guess is that this is not intentional... but a function of a sub-standard intellect, wherein she actually believes what she says; she simply hasn't the means to actually know what it is that she is saying.

She likely wants to believe that, perhaps, SHE is a 'true Conservative'; and this despite her declaration that she's a FANATICAL LIBERAL! ... or perhaps it stems from some invalid calculation wherein she must believe that True Conservativism must exist as she feels it does... because she believes in a balanced culture... where 'true liberals and true conservatives produce the compromise necessary to produce the mixed economy, where wrong policy offset right policy...' Who knows?

What we can be sure is that what this moron is describing are moderates... "True Conservatives" ya see, recognize the necessity to compromise... with guess who... the true Liberal... Thus 'true conservativism...' somehow validates true liberalism...' which are of course, moderate liberals who want to compromise with true-conservatives...

Ergo: the reasoning which sums to: "In fact the differences between a true conservative and a true liberal are minor."

Again, the reality is that a Moderate is a person who prides themselves on being able to compromise with wrong or "Bad" so to speak... thus a policy comprised of half right (Good, sound policy) and half wrong (bad, unsound policy) is perfect...

The problem of course, is that compromising with bad policy can never advance good policy... when good policy compromises with bad policy, the only result is bad policy.

You see friends, Evil is the aggressor... and where one compromises with evil, one advances evil.

Now for the doubters... I ask you to consider the following:

Since the onset of evil in US politics... meaning the liberalization of US cultural standards; what has been the trend? Over the last 80 years, since the implementation of "The New Deal"... has the US become more conservative? Have standards increased? Does the US produce a better educated child on average than the US produced in the 1920s? Are US Citizens more disciplined in their daily behavior? Do they spend less time obsessing on themselves and their natural appetites or more time?

Do US Citizens better understand the immutable principles on which their freedom rest?

The answer to all, is, in my considered opinion, NO, to all of the above... By every objective measure the US Citizen is today but a shadow of what they were 80 years ago... The US culture is in decadent free-fall... and THIS is a direct result of 80 years of 'Moderates' compromising the cultural standards... and with every compromise equating to a lowering of those standards...

True Conservatives are those who truly recognize and truly defend, or CONSERVE... to the extent of their means, the principles on which AMERICA was founded. Valid, soundly reasoned, sustaining principles which are essential to a viable culture... and there is NOTHING in that formula which provides for the desire to compromise with decadent, invalid, poorly reasoned 'feelings' that can only result in the underming of the standards which sustain such a culture.

PERIOD!

Last edited:
As a fanatic Liberal, I do not believe that conservatives are evil. In fact the differences between a true conservative and a true liberal are minor. They are differences in degree rather than broad policy.

The problem with today's conservatives is that they are NOT TRUE Conservatives. The Republican party and most of those that call themselves conservatives are a potpourri of ideologies, most of which are so objectionable that they cannot publicly admit their true beliefs so they all join together under the umbrella of the republican party and call themselves conservatives.

Some of these so called conservatives are theocrats, some are monarchists, some are racists, some are homophobes, some are neo-nazis, some are free liberatarians and many are just plain thieves. Very, very few are true conservatives.

While most of the beliefs of the above mentioned are obvious, the most insidious of them are the thieves. They have perverted capitalism as free for all greed without any responsibility whatsoever. This has resulted in the current economic crisis.

My father, a retired Wall St. exec., believes that at the top of the capitalist system are multi-millionaires who are educated and socialized to an ethic of responsibilty as the economic leaders of a free society. He was beyond shock when the Enron collapsed. Nowadays he won't even discuss politics or economics because he feels that the 'capitalists' that caused the sub-prime and derivative failure have betrayed himself and everyone that believed in capitalism.

The last days of the WWII generation - those that supported and fought for capitalism - are being lived out in shame.

If the Republicans were true Conservatives, there would not be the partisanship that divides this country. But for as long as this potpourri of people whose REAL ideologies are nothing less than despicable continue to masquarade as conservatives, we will continue to see them for what they are: EVIL.

As a fanatic Liberal, I do not believe that conservatives are evil.

no need to go any further than this. the rest IS pure BS.

Didn't read the article, did you?
Please inform yourself before commenting.

First of all, it's really insulting to refer to a political leader as the "Messiah". I don't know, maybe because George Bush talked to "God" and supposedly "God" talked back, Republicans think of their leaders as a "Messiah"? Is that the case? If it isn't then why insult Democrats that way?

Second, no school in the United States "promotes" same sex whatever it that was they were talking about. Conservatives have their heads buried so far up their butts that it's no wonder they can't see the truth.

Some gay couples have adopted unwanted children dropped from irresponsible breeding straights. Other gays have had themselves inseminated because they wanted to raise a child. Whatever the case, some children have two mommies or two daddies. There is absolutely no reason that these families should be held in contempt. Studies have shown that children raised in gay families are gay at EXACTLY THE SAME RATE AS CHILDREN BORN TO STRAIGHT COUPLES. Telling children that there is nothing wrong with having two mommies or two daddies. Saying that that will NEVER EVER turn a child gay. It's stupid. Totally stupid. No one can be turned gay. What is wrong with you people?
Where do you think gays come from? From American families with straight parents who never raised their child to be gay. THEY JUST ARE.

Saying schools "promote" gay is like saying that people are having "abortion parties". No one wants abortion. One of the evil things Republicans do is fight abortions but do nothing for the kid that is born. "Hey, it's not my baby" "That's what she gets for having sex"

So, are Republicans evil. Well, they most certainly DO EVIL in the name of good, BUT IT'S STILL EVIL.
And there you go painting with that broad brush the writer of the article was talking about.
Tell you what, I have over 5000 post's on this board, how about if you find just one where I called Mr Obama "the messiah". You won't find it, in fact, almost every time I have refereed to the man I called him "Mr Obama".

After you fail at that attempt, find a post where I have said "schools promote same sex".

Then move on to your next overly general statement.
Then the next.

Finally, go read the entire article, it was about people just like you.

Gee, uh, hello, you said, "Read the Article". Didn't you? Since you said to "read it" I assumed that you agreed with it. And beside, YOU PUT UP THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE.

And I quote, "Stein and his wife attended a dinner party during the most recent presidential primary season and, as Stein describes it, "the discussion turned to the glories of The Messiah."

THE GLORIES OF THE MESSIAH???? Who were they talking about?????

Then further down in the article, and I quote: "A few years ago I chose not to allow my then elementary school-aged children to attend a school assembly promoting same-sex "marriage."

So, WTF, you said read an article whose views you don't share???? Not feeling it.

FROM: PatekPhilippe: Gays, simply put, are genetically flawed individuals. When one is attracted to the same sex ones gene pool ceases to exist due to non procreation. This is a good thing. It's natures way of dealing with defects....much like the weak and sick are culled from herds by predatory animals in Africa leaving the strong and genetically sound members to breed.

This is why it's so difficult to argue with Republicans. First, less than 6% of scientists are Republican. That is a very tiny amount. Second there is no evidence that gayness is a genetic flaw, au contraire, it seems that homosexuality is very common throughout the entire animal kingdom. Scientists are still learning why. There is speculation that some animals are born gay so there are extra adults hands which increase the chances of raising children to adulthood. It's part of the "pack" thing and can help maintain dominance from the Alpha male. You have no idea what I'm talking about. Well, it's what scientists do, they continue to learn. Accept that.

Republicans already know everything they need to. It's already in writing. It was written by primitive Middle Eastern desert people (where Bin Laden and Saddam come from) many hundreds of years ago. It's all in one book.

And for those that post videos of Farrakhan or someone referring to Obama as the "messiah" it's pretty pathetic. The difference is that Democrats are a coalition made up of many different sub groups. Plenty of Democrats have made it clear that they do NOT appreciate that terminology, including Obama himself.

It's difficult for Republicans to understand this also. They are nearly all one race, one religion, one part of the country, and one age bracket Besides, you would have to be truly indoctrinated to believe "death panels", "unplug grandma" and all the other nonsense.

You guys sill never address the FACT that gays come from Christian Families. They are YOUR CHILDREN.

It's almost wrong arguing with Republicans. It's like picking "low hanging fruit".

First of all, it's really insulting to refer to a political leader as the "Messiah". I don't know, maybe because George Bush talked to "God" and supposedly "God" talked back, Republicans think of their leaders as a "Messiah"? Is that the case? If it isn't then why insult Democrats that way?

Second, no school in the United States "promotes" same sex whatever it that was they were talking about. Conservatives have their heads buried so far up their butts that it's no wonder they can't see the truth.

Some gay couples have adopted unwanted children dropped from irresponsible breeding straights. Other gays have had themselves inseminated because they wanted to raise a child. Whatever the case, some children have two mommies or two daddies. There is absolutely no reason that these families should be held in contempt. Studies have shown that children raised in gay families are gay at EXACTLY THE SAME RATE AS CHILDREN BORN TO STRAIGHT COUPLES. Telling children that there is nothing wrong with having two mommies or two daddies. Saying that that will NEVER EVER turn a child gay. It's stupid. Totally stupid. No one can be turned gay. What is wrong with you people?
Where do you think gays come from? From American families with straight parents who never raised their child to be gay. THEY JUST ARE.

Saying schools "promote" gay is like saying that people are having "abortion parties". No one wants abortion. One of the evil things Republicans do is fight abortions but do nothing for the kid that is born. "Hey, it's not my baby" "That's what she gets for having sex"

So, are Republicans evil. Well, they most certainly DO EVIL in the name of good, BUT IT'S STILL EVIL.
And there you go painting with that broad brush the writer of the article was talking about.
Tell you what, I have over 5000 post's on this board, how about if you find just one where I called Mr Obama "the messiah". You won't find it, in fact, almost every time I have refereed to the man I called him "Mr Obama".

After you fail at that attempt, find a post where I have said "schools promote same sex".

Then the next.

Gee, uh, hello, you said, "Read the Article". Didn't you? Since you said to "read it" I assumed that you agreed with it. And beside, YOU PUT UP THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE.

And I quote, "Stein and his wife attended a dinner party during the most recent presidential primary season and, as Stein describes it, "the discussion turned to the glories of The Messiah."

Then further down in the article, and I quote: "A few years ago I chose not to allow my then elementary school-aged children to attend a school assembly promoting same-sex "marriage."

So, WTF, you said read an article whose views you don't share???? Not feeling it.

FROM: PatekPhilippe: Gays, simply put, are genetically flawed individuals. When one is attracted to the same sex ones gene pool ceases to exist due to non procreation. This is a good thing. It's natures way of dealing with defects....much like the weak and sick are culled from herds by predatory animals in Africa leaving the strong and genetically sound members to breed.

This is why it's so difficult to argue with Republicans. First, less than 6% of scientists are Republican. That is a very tiny amount. Second there is no evidence that gayness is a genetic flaw, au contraire, it seems that homosexuality is very common throughout the entire animal kingdom. Scientists are still learning why. There is speculation that some animals are born gay so there are extra adults hands which increase the chances of raising children to adulthood. It's part of the "pack" thing and can help maintain dominance from the Alpha male. You have no idea what I'm talking about. Well, it's what scientists do, they continue to learn. Accept that.

Republicans already know everything they need to. It's already in writing. It was written by primitive Middle Eastern desert people (where Bin Laden and Saddam come from) many hundreds of years ago. It's all in one book.

And for those that post videos of Farrakhan or someone referring to Obama as the "messiah" it's pretty pathetic. The difference is that Democrats are a coalition made up of many different sub groups. Plenty of Democrats have made it clear that they do NOT appreciate that terminology, including Obama himself.

It's difficult for Republicans to understand this also. They are nearly all one race, one religion, one part of the country, and one age bracket Besides, you would have to be truly indoctrinated to believe "death panels", "unplug grandma" and all the other nonsense.

You guys sill never address the FACT that gays come from Christian Families. They are YOUR CHILDREN.

It's almost wrong arguing with Republicans. It's like picking "low hanging fruit".

ya know your right. the gays in my family murdered Japs and Nazi's :lol::lol:

Then the next.

And you keep painting with that broad brush without showing anything I specifically wrote to supplement your failed argument. As I said before, the article was about people just like you.
You should stop digging, yer just getting deeper in the stupid hole.

P.S.
I really love that comment about christians, since I am an atheist. :lol:

Last edited:

Then the next.

ya know your right. the gays in my family murdered Japs and Nazi's :lol::lol:

You have gays in your family? Congratulations.

Then the next.

And you keep painting with that broad brush without showing anything I specifically wrote to supplement your failed argument. As I said before, the article was about people just like you.
You should stop digging, yer just getting deeper in the stupid hole.

P.S.
I really love that comment about christians, since I am an atheist. :lol:

Who even knows what you are talking about? You put up an article that used the word "messiah" referring to Obama, for which I objected.

Then the article complained that gay marriage is being "promoted" in primary school. I also objected to that for being a misrepresentation.

Then you say, "But I didn't say those things" and the article is about "me"?

Who even knows what you are talking about. Go back to sleep and have a good night.

Stein asked a liberal editor at a publishing house he knows for "a candid, shorthand version of the assumptions she and her colleagues make about conservatives." Without missing a beat she replied, "Racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-choice fascists....They hate everyone who's not a rich white guy."

describes every wing nut leftie on this board.

Well, such demonstrates the intellectual vacuum that is Left-think, PERIOD.

Leftism exists upon absolutely NOTHING but empty cliches and vaccuous platitudes... Strip them of such and the Left on the whole vanishes in that instant.

Nice job of party-line generalizing and labeling while saying absolutely nothing Publidude.

It seems that my mamma was right - practice makes perfect.

** yawn **

Who even knows what you are talking about? You put up an article that used the word "messiah" referring to Obama, for which I objected.

Then the article complained that gay marriage is being "promoted" in primary school. I also objected to that for being a misrepresentation.

Then you say, "But I didn't say those things" and the article is about "me"?

Who even knows what you are talking about. Go back to sleep and have a good night.

An article about one persons experience. Nothing I said, just something somebody else said. Don't attribute the writing to me, I'm not the author of it.

Conservatism and Liberalism are not at all alike Politically.

To relate to Conservatism as a philosophy, of Life, Liberty, and Property, under the Power of Government by the consent of the Governed, Limited Government, with Enumerated Powers, accountable the body of the Electorate. Under God.

Liberalism, substitutes Government for God, Government is the End All, the Solution to every Problem. Government can never be the problem. No individual above is sacrifice. We are Always free to agree and profess Allegiance. Government can never be too big.

Mountian Man, The article was fine, no reason to distance yourself from it, or the author. The assholes to which the Author refers Elected Hillary to the Senate. NYC Suburbs can really suck. Silver spooned Pricks, that don't know up from down. It was a good article. Thank You for Sharing it.

Mountian Man, The article was fine, no reason to distance yourself from it, or the author. The assholes to which the Author refers Elected Hillary to the Senate. NYC Suburbs can really suck. Silver spooned Pricks, that don't know up from down. It was a good article. Thank You for Sharing it.

I'm not trying to distance myself from it, I am just pointing out how the person responding to it is trying to claim I said something I didn't. It's that broad brush that he/she is painting all people with that he/she disagrees with.

Then the next.

What a bunch of senseless drivel.

Forum List

Back