Republicans are better educated then Democrats

Link?

And, could we get a legitimate link to an authoritative source and not some bullshit blog from the HuffPuff or MediaMockery? thanks.

Link?

What states are the majority of Bible colleges in? Duh!

Now, what states are "University centers of research and real accomplishment" mostly in?

Be honest.

Do I have to also find a link that says the Republican Party is 90% white and mostly Christian? Who could possibly deny that?

No, I want a legitimate link that backs up your stance that Republicans mainly have degrees from Religious colleges. Don't tell me that, because a college happens to be in a particular state, that that somehow confirms your point. It does not. I take it you are aware that Americans can choose to study at any college they choose, assuming that college accepts them. So back it up little boy. I'll give you a clue. You will not be able to back it up from any legitimate source.... because it is bullshit.

I have no interest in your bullshit about the GOP. I ignore it, as I do with 94% of your bullshit. Don't try and deflect from your original bullshit by adding yet more shit into it.

How about a link about Republicans being more educated than Democrats.. :confused:

Yea,

Worthless degrees in Bible Memorization from fucking Bible colleges. Hilarious.

I have edjamacation. I know my "verses".

Link?

And, could we get a legitimate link to an authoritative source and not some bullshit blog from the HuffPuff or MediaMockery? thanks.

how bout a link to the BS o/p?

just sayin' hon.

He's provided a link. To a non partisan publishers, from which you can download the same stuff he provided in his post.

Just sayin', no chara.

Edit: Oops, no he didn't. I googled it and found it all by myself. How very smart of me! http://www.algora.com/205/book/details.html

About the publisher:

Algora Publishing is an independent publisher featuring top international authors on questions of global scope. Like any good oracle, we do not give straight answers . . . but we help readers sharpen their own analyses on questions of Politics & International Affairs, History, Philosophy and Social Issues, Political Economy and Current Events, Law, Mind, Culture, Literature, and Education & Reference.

Many people are out there, thinking things through, asking pertinent questions, working long years to research and investigate their subjects of interest, and writing magnificent pieces... But then what? The “big houses” don't publish their works. We do.
Six conglomerates hold 80% of the book publishing industry today and major trade publishers are increasingly unwilling to take risks with new authors.
Still Algora is publishing fresh voices and bringing fresh perspectives on important issues of our times.
Algora publishes intriguing, serious books on matters of national and international concern in the tradition of independent publishing. We invite our counterparts — independent bookstores and readers — to come to us.
Our message is one of enlightenment, social progress and intellectual curiosity.

About the author:

Joseph Fried is an MBA and a practicing CPA specializing in governmental auditing, the audit of nonprofit organizations, and the peer review of other CPA firms. Fried is an expert in Social Security policy, and the waste, fraud, and abuse that are reflected in all facets of the program. He has published two books with Algora Publishing.

Mr. Fried serves as director of the Public Program Testing Organization (PPTO), an Ohio-based nonprofit organization that seeks to identify and eliminate waste in the governmental and nonprofit sectors. Working on behalf of the PPTO, Mr. Fried determined that several Texas school districts were illegally giving workers Social Security coverage in a scheme that will cause the government to pay over $2 billion to ineligible beneficiaries. The Office of Inspector General investigated these allegations and confirmed their accuracy and validity in a report issued in 2007. (See report at http://www.ssa.gov/oig/ADOBEPDF/A-09-06-26086.pdf.)

Last edited:
Link?

Now, what states are "University centers of research and real accomplishment" mostly in?

Be honest.

Do I have to also find a link that says the Republican Party is 90% white and mostly Christian? Who could possibly deny that?

No, I want a legitimate link that backs up your stance that Republicans mainly have degrees from Religious colleges. Don't tell me that, because a college happens to be in a particular state, that that somehow confirms your point. It does not. I take it you are aware that Americans can choose to study at any college they choose, assuming that college accepts them. So back it up little boy. I'll give you a clue. You will not be able to back it up from any legitimate source.... because it is bullshit.

I have no interest in your bullshit about the GOP. I ignore it, as I do with 94% of your bullshit. Don't try and deflect from your original bullshit by adding yet more shit into it.

How about a link about Republicans being more educated than Democrats.. :confused:

If I had made that claim, I would have provided a link to back it up.

I have, however, provided the link to the source of the OPs information.

Yea,

Worthless degrees in Bible Memorization from fucking Bible colleges. Hilarious.

I have edjamacation. I know my "verses".

Link?

Link?

Be honest.

Seeing the damned country is 86% white, 90% isn't nearly as disturbing as the fact that blacks are 95% Democrat.

Someday, when bible magic becomes the subject of life sciences, this thread will become a tiny bit more ironic than it already is.

:rofl:

Link?

Link?

Be honest.

For all the links right wingers give, they might as well be reading "tea leaves".

Do you have to "prove the obvious"? We know that only a measly 6% of scientists are Republican. Republicans on this very board refer to education as "just a piece of paper". Bible colleges are mostly in Red states and I would be surprised if any were higher than "tier four". Legitimate Universities are mostly in Blue states.

All you have to look at is what they "teach". Is the Bible really taught, or is it just "memorization"?

Conservative Christian Colleges | eHow.com

I love the way Right wingers insist legitimate universities have been "taken over" by the left. As if teaching "Noah's Ark" would "change things". Hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because people with money can educate their kids.

So why are you supprized so many wealthy can afford a higher education?

Because academia is overwhelmingly left. Thats to include college students. It just goes to show ya that when people begin to take responsibility for their own lives and get out of that academic atmosphere they wise up.

Forum List

Back