Republicans are better educated then Democrats

Because people with money can educate their kids.

So why are you supprized so many wealthy can afford a higher education?

we weren't wealthy when i was growing up. my brother and i both went to college and i went to law school.

the 'tard o/p still hasn't given a link to his lies, though. :thup:

on one hand the rightwingnuts whine that the dems are the "elite". on the other hand they claim that they're the educated ones?

idiots better make up their minds.

the GOP is also largely white and male.

which is meaningless when you realize that "the base" isn't educated... is largely male... is largely white... and is largely over 50.

well.... until they decided to screw old people out of medicare.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Link?

What states are the majority of Bible colleges in? Duh!

Now, what states are "University centers of research and real accomplishment" mostly in?

Be honest.

Do I have to also find a link that says the Republican Party is 90% white and mostly Christian? Who could possibly deny that?

No, I want a legitimate link that backs up your stance that Republicans mainly have degrees from Religious colleges. Don't tell me that, because a college happens to be in a particular state, that that somehow confirms your point. It does not. I take it you are aware that Americans can choose to study at any college they choose, assuming that college accepts them. So back it up little boy. I'll give you a clue. You will not be able to back it up from any legitimate source.... because it is bullshit.

I have no interest in your bullshit about the GOP. I ignore it, as I do with 94% of your bullshit. Don't try and deflect from your original bullshit by adding yet more shit into it.

For all the links right wingers give, they might as well be reading "tea leaves".

Do you have to "prove the obvious"? We know that only a measly 6% of scientists are Republican. Republicans on this very board refer to education as "just a piece of paper". Bible colleges are mostly in Red states and I would be surprised if any were higher than "tier four". Legitimate Universities are mostly in Blue states.

All you have to look at is what they "teach". Is the Bible really taught, or is it just "memorization"?

Conservative Christian Colleges | eHow.com

I love the way Right wingers insist legitimate universities have been "taken over" by the left. As if teaching "Noah's Ark" would "change things". Hilarious.
What's your degree in, Dean?

Yeah, I believe that Republicans might have an edge on the percentage of those holding college degrees.

What are the numbers on the INDEPENDENTS?

Yep Republicans like BA's and such but few are scientists.

What a steaming pile.

With Obama's fascist care looming, I can't imagine too many doctors and dentists being democrats...

What you mean is that few global warming grant collectors are Republicans..

I'm betting that most working scientists, doctors, dentists, engineers, et al, are Republicans.

Link?

Now, what states are "University centers of research and real accomplishment" mostly in?

Be honest.

Do I have to also find a link that says the Republican Party is 90% white and mostly Christian? Who could possibly deny that?

No, I want a legitimate link that backs up your stance that Republicans mainly have degrees from Religious colleges. Don't tell me that, because a college happens to be in a particular state, that that somehow confirms your point. It does not. I take it you are aware that Americans can choose to study at any college they choose, assuming that college accepts them. So back it up little boy. I'll give you a clue. You will not be able to back it up from any legitimate source.... because it is bullshit.

I have no interest in your bullshit about the GOP. I ignore it, as I do with 94% of your bullshit. Don't try and deflect from your original bullshit by adding yet more shit into it.

For all the links right wingers give, they might as well be reading "tea leaves".

Do you have to "prove the obvious"? We know that only a measly 6% of scientists are Republican. Republicans on this very board refer to education as "just a piece of paper". Bible colleges are mostly in Red states and I would be surprised if any were higher than "tier four". Legitimate Universities are mostly in Blue states.

All you have to look at is what they "teach". Is the Bible really taught, or is it just "memorization"?

I love the way Right wingers insist legitimate universities have been "taken over" by the left. As if teaching "Noah's Ark" would "change things". Hilarious.

It is just a piece of paper.

I know high school dropouts that are more intelligent and educated than some people I know who possess a bachelors degree.

So, officially that piece of paper means something but in reality it means nothing. It means you went through the motions..

Last edited:
Because people with money can educate their kids.

So why are you supprized so many wealthy can afford a higher education?

we weren't wealthy when i was growing up. my brother and i both went to college and i went to law school.

the 'tard o/p still hasn't given a link to his lies, though. :thup:

on one hand the rightwingnuts whine that the dems are the "elite". on the other hand they claim that they're the educated ones?

idiots better make up their minds.

the GOP is also largely white and male.

which is meaningless when you realize that "the base" isn't educated... is largely male... is largely white... and is largely over 50.

well.... until they decided to screw old people out of medicare.

I provided a link.

Link?

Be honest.

Yes, you do need to 'prove the obvious' - mainly because everything you claim to be 'true' and 'fact' is, on critical examination.... total fucking bullshit.

You're on a par with truthmatters for honesty and intelligence.

College have - for decades - been more liberal biased. I know this. I attended one. Then, I attended another one to do my Masters.

You insist on making your ridiculous claims.... so I'm gonna carry on mocking your blatant anti-intellectualism and whining.

What's your degree in, Dean?
Yoo hoo! Dean!

Yes, you do need to 'prove the obvious' - mainly because everything you claim to be 'true' and 'fact' is, on critical examination.... total fucking bullshit.

College have - for decades - been more liberal biased. I know this. I attended one. Then, I attended another one to do my Masters.

You insist on making your ridiculous claims.... so I'm gonna carry on mocking your blatant anti-intellectualism and whining.

College Faculties A Most Liberal Lot, Study Finds
College faculties, long assumed to be a liberal bastion, lean further to the left than even the most conspiratorial conservatives might have imagined, a new study says.

By their own description, 72 percent of those teaching at American universities and colleges are liberal and 15 percent are conservative, says the study being published this week. The imbalance is almost as striking in partisan terms, with 50 percent of the faculty members surveyed identifying themselves as Democrats and 11 percent as Republicans.

The disparity is even more pronounced at the most elite schools, where, according to the study, 87 percent of faculty are liberal and 13 percent are conservative.

--

In contrast with the finding that nearly three-quarters of college faculty are liberal, a Harris Poll of the general public last year found that 33 percent describe themselves as conservative and 18 percent as liberal.

The liberal label that a majority of the faculty members attached to themselves is reflected on a variety of issues. The professors and instructors surveyed are, strongly or somewhat, in favor of abortion rights (84 percent); believe homosexuality is acceptable (67 percent); and want more environmental protection "even if it raises prices or costs jobs" (88 percent). What's more, the study found, 65 percent want the government to ensure full employment, a stance to the left of the Democratic Party.

Recent campus controversies have reinforced the left-wing faculty image. The University of Colorado is reviewing its tenure system after one professor, Ward Churchill, created an uproar by likening World Trade Center victims to Nazis. Harvard's faculty of arts and sciences voted no confidence in the university's president, Lawrence Summers, after he privately wondered whether women had the same natural ability as men in science and math.​

Academia is out of touch with America.

College faculties, long assumed to be a liberal bastion, lean further to the left than even the most conspiratorial conservatives might have imagined, a new study says.

By their own description, 72 percent of those teaching at American universities and colleges are liberal and 15 percent are conservative, says the study being published this week. The imbalance is almost as striking in partisan terms, with 50 percent of the faculty members surveyed identifying themselves as Democrats and 11 percent as Republicans.

The disparity is even more pronounced at the most elite schools, where, according to the study, 87 percent of faculty are liberal and 13 percent are conservative.

--

In contrast with the finding that nearly three-quarters of college faculty are liberal, a Harris Poll of the general public last year found that 33 percent describe themselves as conservative and 18 percent as liberal.

The liberal label that a majority of the faculty members attached to themselves is reflected on a variety of issues. The professors and instructors surveyed are, strongly or somewhat, in favor of abortion rights (84 percent); believe homosexuality is acceptable (67 percent); and want more environmental protection "even if it raises prices or costs jobs" (88 percent). What's more, the study found, 65 percent want the government to ensure full employment, a stance to the left of the Democratic Party.

Recent campus controversies have reinforced the left-wing faculty image. The University of Colorado is reviewing its tenure system after one professor, Ward Churchill, created an uproar by likening World Trade Center victims to Nazis. Harvard's faculty of arts and sciences voted no confidence in the university's president, Lawrence Summers, after he privately wondered whether women had the same natural ability as men in science and math.​

I read a study not too long ago that pretty much showed the longer you remain in college as a student or faculty the more likely you are to be "communist" for all intensive purposes.

They polled individuals from grades 9 to university faculty and asked them a bunch of questions and the responses got more left the longer the individual was being "educated" or was an educator at a university.

I thought ti was really interesting.

What shocked me in that study was that high school kids in present times are more conservative than I thought...

I wish I bookmarked the study...

If I can find it I'll post it...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A8427-2005Mar28.html

^ thats not the study I was speaking of but it pretty much proves the assertions being made here.

There was actually a recent study done.... Cant find it though... The findings were the same, I just thought it was interesting because the study I'm referring to made interesting comparisons.

Last edited:

--

I read a study not too long ago that pretty much showed the longer you remain in college as a student or faculty the more likely you are to be "communist" for all intensive purposes.

They polled individuals from grades 9 to university faculty and asked them a bunch of questions and the responses got more left the longer the individual was being "educated" or was an educator at a university.

I thought ti was really interesting.

What shocked me in that study was that high school kids in present times are more conservative than I thought...

I wish I bookmarked the study...

If I can find it I'll post it...

College Faculties A Most Liberal Lot, Study Finds (washingtonpost.com)

^ thats not the study I was speaking of but it pretty much proves the assertions being made here.

There was actually a recent study done.... Cant find it though... The findings were the same, I just thought it was interesting because the study I'm referring to made interesting comparisons.
That's the article I just posted. :laugh:

Oooh. A biased blog slapping themselves on the back at how much smarter they are than the rubes in flyover country.

Well, if you need your stereotypes validated that badly, go for it.

It isn't biased. The information is pulled straight from the 2004 Census. It probably would have been better to have just linked the report, but whatever.

Also, nobody has pointed out that the wiki article said that both Democrats and Republicans have an equal number of people with post-graduate degrees... how's that for bias?

Oooh. A biased blog slapping themselves on the back at how much smarter they are than the rubes in flyover country.

It isn't biased. The information is pulled straight from the 2004 Census. It probably would have been better to have just linked the report, but whatever.
Woulda saved yourself some ridicule, that's for sure. :lol:
Also, nobody has pointed out that the wiki article said that both Democrats and Republicans have an equal number of people with post-graduate degrees... how's that for bias?
I'd say it blows away the myth that Democrats are better educated that Republicans, actually. :beer:

Woulda saved yourself some ridicule, that's for sure. :lol:
I'd say it blows away the myth that Democrats are better educated that Republicans, actually. :beer:

I don't think either side is better educated; I just think liberals are much smarter and less infantile. Being educated does not entail being intelligent.

Forum List

Back