Notice the Order of Influence that Barry Views regarding your Children...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
"My administration has been working hard to make sure that we ... encourage the kind of change that's led not by Washington, DC, but by teachers and principals and parents..." ~ Barry Hussein Obama.

Illustrative.

:)

peace...

reach-out-hand-300.jpg

I'm not really sure I understand what point you're trying to make, Mal.

Other than to remind us you do not like the POTUS.

I think Mal's point is that the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is working to change things not only at the high level of Washington politicians and grand political schemes but down to the level of minutia of how one's children are raised, how they are taught, what they are fed, what they're allowed to watch, read, wear, think, and aspire to vocationally.

That's a major problem for many of us, philosophically. For some people that's because they don't want the government involved in that sort of minutia and for others of us because the things they're promoting are the wrong things at that level of minutia.

Other than to remind us you do not like the POTUS.

And you don't see it because you like the POTUS...

Same reason why you aren't up his ass for a 3rd War or anything else he's done...

If (43) was Targeting Children with his Brand of "Change" in Schools and putting Parents LAST behind his People regarding Children, you and yours would be shitting yourselves...

Don't bother Denying it, it's a waste of Bandwidth. :thup:

peace...

Hating on a guy for talking up schools and what they and parents mean in a childs life?

You guys are so filled with hate you squeek when you walk.

Hating on a guy for talking up schools and what they and parents mean in a childs life?

That's not what Obama is suggesting. He is suggesting that the schools should BECOME the child's parents. That's part of why no child of mine would ever attend a public or private school. They would be home-schooled.

mal's like a fat lady in a malt shop, grasping at straws :lol:

That's not fair to fat lady's.

^What the Left does when they can't Debate.

peace...

you posted nothing to debate, Mal. You strung together some meaningless words in another failed attempt to attack the President.

Do you think the Pledge of Allegiance is Anti-American because it places allegiance to the flag before the Republic for which it stands?

That's not fair to fat lady's.

^What the Left does when they can't Debate.

peace...

you posted nothing to debate, Mal. You strung together some meaningless words in another failed attempt to attack the President.

Do you think the Pledge of Allegiance is Anti-American because it places allegiance to the flag before the Republic for which it stands?

The Debate is about what "Change" Barry is Intending for our Children... And in a Speech that was Written before hand, why he puts Dominance on other than the Parents.

peace...

"My administration has been working hard to make sure that we ... encourage the kind of change that's led not by Washington, DC, but by teachers and principals and parents..." ~ Barry Hussein Obama.

Illustrative.

peace...

HA, HA ! Not mine ! I pay a nice lady to school them. Whats worse, is she is a member of my church ! And they get McDonalds for lunch some times.!

Forum List

Back