"Republicans already racing to fill Trump power vacuum"

Trump will keep his death-like grip control of the Republican party due to fear.

This is why all the so-called leaders in the GOP are capitulating to Trump's nonsensical claim of legit voter fraud, because they can't risk losing the base which Trump controls.

Lindsey Graham says Biden should begin receiving national security briefings even while Trump's election litigation plays out in court

As I noted the other day, Graham is doing nothing but trying to work this to his advantage.

I have to laugh loud and long at the mere thought that your lame attempts to refute my claims that Sandy Hoax has had any affect on swaying the board masses one way or the other. I dare say that if a poll was taken here? I would beat you like a rented mule when it comes to making a case for any topic that you take umbrage with. I have kicked your ass up on side and down the other.

Actually, buddy, most of the board has you on ignore... I'm probably one of the few people who pays any attention to you, which given that you are a sad little man just seeking attention.

Someone who spews out vile conspiracy theories about dead kids is like a Second Grader who screams "FUCK" because that'll get him some attention.

Most of this board has me on "Ignore" Joe FatFuck? Care to make a gentlemanly wager on that? Put your baseless assumptions to the test, Joe FatFuck......I know that you haven't seen your nads since your days as a (snicker) "staff sergeant" but on the off chance that your cyber nads are bigger than those tiny bits in your "tightey whiteys"? Lets do a survey, Joe Fatfuck....you have been spewing the same lame shit for the past three years....but yet you cowardly avoid any kind of scrutiny.

Here is your chance, Joe Fatfuck....here is your chance to "bow up" to me in cyberville with that puny chest of yours. I have got the cajones and they are made of brass...... shall we take it to the bull ring? I am betting that you will fold like a cheap chair......

(snicker)

Forum List

Back