Republicans admire Putin, why?

And why do knuckleheads like you admire Killery, the Hildabeast, and Barry the Fairy Obama?

• Banned
And why do knuckleheads like you admire Killery, the Hildabeast, and Barry the Fairy Obama?

I don't, this is in your imagination.

Learn before you speak, I've criticized both Democrats & Republicans pretty heavily.

Learn before you speak, I've criticized both Democrats & Republicans pretty heavily.
Good for you, you're not AS DUMB as I thought you were. And I'm a staunch Republican and I DON'T admire Putin or Russia. So the question at the top of your thread is FALSE. You're welcome, knucklehead.

Good for you, you're not AS DUMB as I thought you were. And I'm a staunch Republican and I DON'T admire Putin or Russia. So the question at the top of your thread is FALSE. You're welcome, knucklehead.

Dumb for what being correct about almost everything?

Its Western Europeans who are as dumb as a box of rocks & violent.
The Synagogue of Satan is evil & manipulative.
Russia is like a Bear that dominates & destroys.

I don't have to like any of you.

Intermarium nations are the only way to go.

Hmm, so Putin's a pro-Communist, with roots in the KGB, and has imported millions of Muslims & Illegal Immigrants into Moscow.

But, but, but Hillary.

Get a grip, morons.

Troll thread
Yep, and the hilarious thing is the knucklehead is getting trolled right back in his OWN thread!

ONLY in your sluggish Western European brain.
Hey, knucklehead, I'm NOT Western European, I live in THE best country in the world, the USA. Try again, Sparky.

There's no such thing as "American" by ethnicity, or race.

You're overwhelmingly Western European in origins.

Troll thread
Yep, and the hilarious thing is the knucklehead is getting trolled right back in his OWN thread!

ONLY in your sluggish Western European brain.
Hey, knucklehead, I'm NOT Western European, I live in THE best country in the world, the USA. Try again, Sparky.

There's no such thing as "American" by ethnicity, or race.

You're overwhelmingly Western European in origins.
Hey, DICKHEAD, I looked up Western European countries on the net, the USA is NOT one of them. So just go AWAY, mentally challenged one, you're getting CLOBBERED on your own thread. Thank you.

Forum List

Back