Bloods vs. Muslim patrol

I'm waiting for the musical...

west-side-story-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

I'm waiting for the musical...

west-side-story-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

"Gee, Officer Krup-ke, we're very upset;
We never had the love that ev'ry child oughta get.
We ain't no delinq-uents,
We're misunderstood.
Deep down inside us there is good!"

Clarion Project - a dubious group to begin with appears to support gang violence. Way to go.

Members of the brutal Bloods street gang viciously beat a Muslim man outside the MasjidTaqwa mosque in Brooklyn, New York Saturday evening, according to a mosque member.

The beating was seen as retaliation for a Muslim Community Patrol member roughing up a teenage boy who had reportedly “disrespected” a Muslim woman several days earlier.

The wounded man, described as “beaten up real bad,” was sent to Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He told mosque officials the attackers were wearing the known colors of the Bloods –red and black.

The conflict between the Bloods and Muslim Patrol erupted December 10 after a Muslim Patrol “officer” patrolling around the Taqwa mosque claimed he heard a boy, estimated to be about 16, say something “disrespectful” to a Muslim woman.

The Muslim Patrol member threw the teen against a fence at the Taqwa mosque and held him tightly around the neck while lecturing him, then let him go. The boy subsequently described the incident to his father, a senior member of a Bloods chapter.

No. I say let them fight each other.
I read the article. .. :cool:

The man the criminal gang attacked wasn't a part of the Muslim patrol. He was just an innocent American muslim citizen leaving the mosque.

Remember ... this is reported by the Clarion Project.

I'd never heard of them before today. I went to their website and every single article was about Muslims. They do look a bit suspicious.

No. I say let them fight each other.
I read the article. .. :cool:

The man the criminal gang attacked wasn't a part of the Muslim patrol. He was just an innocent American muslim citizen leaving the mosque.

Remember ... this is reported by the Clarion Project.

I'd never heard of them before today. I went to their website and every single article was about Muslims. They do look a bit suspicious.

They are extremely Islamophobic.

Anyone that sides with gangs and mischacecterizes "the other" as part of a "Muslim Patrol" is not a good source.

A Muslim patrol roughed up a teenager who they said disrespected a Muslim woman. He went and got his buddies and they put a member of the Muslim patrol in the hospital. The best part is, they sent him to a Jewish hospital.

Brutal Bloods Make Good on Threat of Retaliation Against NY Muslim Patrol | Clarion Project

That doesn't seem to be an issue with him according to the article. Maybe you are assuming some pretty dumb stuff.

It's too bad they beat up an innocent man. I wish the conflict had remained between the gang-bangers and the Muslim patrol.

where is the lefts outrage about the targeting of a muslim ??? if a gang of whites would have committed the assault it would be all over the news with Trump and his supporters getting the blame !! but since it was blacks that did the act the left is left with a dilemma !! so they will just remain silent until it is forgotten .

Forum List

Back