Republican women declare WAR on those who defend and support Trump.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Sooner or later this was bound to happen. Republican women politicians, news anchors and others--step up to the plate and call out the misogyny & hypocrisy of those who are still supporting & defending Trump. They're going to win this one.

“If Trump’s goal was to help Hillary win and undermine the foundation of the Republican Party, it’s hard to think of what he’d be doing differently,” said Sarah Isgur Flores, former deputy campaign manager for Carly Fiorina.

“No woman needs Donald Trump’s assessment of their beauty and worth,” said Mindy Finn, a GOP strategist and Evan McMullin’s running mate. She added, “If [Trump] is not discredited, in a full-throated way, by every Republican with credibility, it will send the party into a tailspin for decades.” . . .

On Fox News Friday afternoon, Dana Perino tore into high-profile conservatives defending Trump, like Ben Carson and Jeff Sessions. “You know who you are,” she said, prompting some of her co-hosts to joke that her mic might get cut.

“Yeah,” Perino snapped, “because women should be seen and not heard, apparently. After 20 years of defending these guys, [I’m] done.”

She is in good company. Women like Marybeth Glenn, Amanda Carpenter, S.E. Cupp, and Liz Mair have all denounced Trump. The president of the Iowa Federation of Republican Women resigned her post over Trump. Female governors like Susana Martinez of New Mexico and Nikki Haley of South Carolina as well as major donors like Meg Whitman have been stalwart critics of Trump. Carly Fiorina took on Trump during the primary and never made the mistake of endorsing him.

Democrats for years have thrown around the term “war against women,” which was premised on the notion that staunch opposition to abortion and to the liberal welfare state make one insensitive or hostile to women’s concerns. It was a phony label that capable Republicans like Sen. Cory Gardener (R-Colo.) easily batted down.

Now the real war on women is on, but women are fighting back. Trump’s record over decades in demeaning, mistreating and insulting women was well known before the party nominated him. Not only the vocal apologists but party regulars, talk radio hosts (long a source of misogynistic smirking as evidenced by Rush Limbaugh’s attack on Sandra Fluke as a “slut”) and a whole slew of elected Republicans dismiss the women’s allegations out of hand. Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is now part of the feeble spin factory, touting crazy theories and presenting ludicrous figures in an effort to debunk the women’s claims. From Reince Priebus to evangelical leaders the Republican establishment has refused to do the honorable thing, namely break with Trump and deplore thuggish treatment of women. Now they are engaged — as James Carville once described it — in the effort to portray the women as “nuts and sluts.” So much for family values.

Unlike their male counterparts, scores of elected women Republicans are in open revolt, as Five ThirtyEight pointed out last week:

Republican women have been far more likely to rally against Trump than the party’s men: 42 percent of all Republican women serving in Congress or as governor have now stated that they do not support Trump, versus just 17 percent of the men. . . .

In the U.S. House, 32 percent of Republican women are now opposed to Trump, compared to only 13 percent of Republican men. Rep. Kay Granger, the only Republican woman to have ever been elected to a full term in the U.S. House from Texas, is among the highest-profile defections.

Although Sen. Deb Fischer (R-Neb.) flip-flopped on whether Trump should leave the race, four of the six female GOP senators have pulled their support.

Among voters, women are abandoning Trump in record numbers. According to a recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll Clinton holds a 20-point lead among female voters (55 percent to 35 percent). According to CBS’s battleground state poll, “Last month the women’s vote in these key states was five points more for Clinton; today it is 15 points in Clinton’s favor – accounting for most of the swing, overall – and it even outweighs partisanship. Trump was at 84 percent among Republican women then, and has dropped to 77 percent today.”

If the GOP is going to be fumigated or replaced by a party free of Trump’s taint it may be GOP women — together with both male and female millennials — who lead the way. Evan McMullin, the 40-yr.-old independent conservative candidate, wrote on Oct. 10:
Many women may divorce the GOP

53_167422_0.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder, how much those "Republican women" ^ have been paid by Clinton foundation for their "war"...

Somebody I know has been to Trump's rally recently. 25 hundred people, mainly women. All 25 hundred people were standing for over an hour during his speech.

At the end of the rally Trump said: "Please, sit down, nobody's making you stand!" However everybody kept standing till he finished his speech. And during that Trump's rally all the 25 hundred audience was repeatedly chanting: "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up! ".

If you attend any Trump rally, you'll see how many women support him.

I know personally women, who are hurrying up to register to vote for Trump. Liberals, STOP spreading your nonsense. People are not believing you anyway, but their lying eyes.

Last edited:
I wonder, how much those "Republican women" ^ have been paid by Clinton foundation for their "war"...

Somebody I know has been to Trump's rally recently. 25 hundred people, mainly women. All 25 hundred people were standing for over an hour during his speech.

At the end of the rally Trump said: "Please, sit down, nobody's making you stand!" However everybody kept standing till he finished his speech. And during that Trump's rally all the 25 hundred audience was repeatedly chanting: "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up! ".

I know personally women, who are hurrying up to register to vote for Trump. Liberals, STOP spreading your nonsense. People are not believing you anyway, but their lying eyes.

I wish Oreo would shorten up his frothing OP's .. just say he and the Washington Post are in the bag for Hillary and here's some lies to expose my irrational outrage.

One of the reasons Republicans lose elections is because we have too many cry babies in our party; the kind of people that will take their ball and go home if they don't get their way.

If Republicans stuck together like the Democrats, Democrats would never have leadership again the way it should be.

It's sickening really. The Democrats have a criminal candidate, and they support her fully. She has repeatedly lied about her affairs to the public, to the Congress under oath, and erased incriminating evidence right in front of their faces, and they still support her. She admittedly has regular conversations with dead people, and they support her, she makes up stores about getting shot at while leaving airplanes, and even lied about who she was named after, and they support her.

Republicans? Trump said some nasty things about women 11 years ago, so we're bailing out!

I do hope that one day, people in our party will realize you can't always have your way, but giving into the opposition won't get you your way either.

The GOP brought this on themselves. They let the birtherism racism grow in their sewers and then finally it formed a monster and crawled out.

One of the reasons Republicans lose elections is because we have too many cry babies in our party; the kind of people that will take their ball and go home if they don't get their way.

If Republicans stuck together like the Democrats, Democrats would never have leadership again the way it should be.

It's sickening really. The Democrats have a criminal candidate, and they support her fully. She has repeatedly lied about her affairs to the public, to the Congress under oath, and erased incriminating evidence right in front of their faces, and they still support her. She admittedly has regular conversations with dead people, and they support her, she makes up stores about getting shot at while leaving airplanes, and even lied about who she was named after, and they support her.

Republicans? Trump said some nasty things about women 11 years ago, so we're bailing out!

I do hope that one day, people in our party will realize you can't always have your way, but giving into the opposition won't get you your way either.

Trump trial dates are set for raping a 13 year old as well as multiple counts of racketeering. You obviously know nothing about the man and how he's displayed a stunning lack of integrity throughout his life.

Welcome to your world.

You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator
1964PresElect.jpg

The Arizona Republic endorses Hillary Clinton
We recommend Hillary Clinton for president | Editorials | Dallas News

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

Welcome to your world.

1964PresElect.jpg

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

upload_2016-10-18_21-54-14.png

Welcome to your world.

1964PresElect.jpg

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

View attachment 94302

Speaking of sheep and being lead to the slaughter.

All in the name of ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

13625386_1434728513209781_4451244961255642043_n.jpg

Last edited:
sorry, don't really mean to offend anyone, really don't, but i'm not so sure that a democratic transqueer could ever really be an expert on how republican men and women should interact. how many of you are really packing tictacs in your pockets right now? i didn't think so.

Clintons as a sexual predator and an enabler have abused women on a consistent basis but some R women would rather have that criminal couple.

Strange days indeed.

Wow, it only took 7 minutes for the first conservatard to show up with their usual stupid "CLINTTOOOONNN" conspiracy theory.

:cuckoo:

That's all they've got is a shitload of Clinton Conspiracy theories. It really couldn't be better stated than this.

In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
  • The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
  • Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
  • When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
  • Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
  • There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
  • The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
  • The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Experience in public office no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Using a Teleprompter is good, unless it is bad (that’s so 2008!).
  • Flip-flopping means nothing (so 2004!).
  • Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
  • Words mean nothing.
  • Having class or decency means nothing.
  • Limited government means nothing.
  • Fiscal responsibility means nothing.
  • Cozying up to Vladimir Putin is numerous bizarre ways means nothing.
  • Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
  • Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
  • Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
    Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
  • Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
  • Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee.
So it is now all so clear to me. It’s not that Donald Trump isn’t a conservative or a Republican. It’s that I’m not.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

And Republicans are leaving the party in hoards.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton

moudakis%2Blincoln.jpg

Clintons as a sexual predator and an enabler have abused women on a consistent basis but some R women would rather have that criminal couple.

Strange days indeed.

Despite their flaws, the Clintons have done impressive work around the globe, saving tens of thousands of lives, and Hillary has implemented many programs to help families and children from the start of her career. Trump has done little to nothing to give back, despite his immense wealth.
Women care about those issues.

tumblr_oap3gcQurP1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

Trump trial dates are set for raping a 13 year old as well as multiple counts of racketeering. You obviously know nothing about the man and how he's displayed a stunning lack of integrity throughout his life.

You talk about integrity when you find him guilty without a trial or a conviction...?

That kind of reasoning has Bj Bill raping underage boys and girls at least 26 times minimum with his documented trips to pedophile island on the Lolita express.

Care to make a wager on how they will come out?

It's the same thing they did with Palin: sued her out of office. Democrats can't stand on issues because they lose on issues. Democrat strategy is to belittle their opponent as much as they can. They did the same thing with Romney--such a clean cut guy he squeaked when he walked. With the help of the lying media, they tried to turn Romney into an evil man. This is a guy who never took a drink in his life, never smoked a cigarette in his life, never used a recreational drug in his life, married and faithful to his wife, very religious, but it didn't matter.

Democrats are born liars, cheats and thieves. That's why they always side with evil on issues. That's why they fight so hard to have fair elections. Democrats could never win elections in a totally fair contest.

Sooner or later this was bound to happen. Republican women politicians, news anchors and others--step up to the plate and call out the misogyny & hypocrisy of those who are still supporting & defending Trump. They're going to win this one.

“If Trump’s goal was to help Hillary win and undermine the foundation of the Republican Party, it’s hard to think of what he’d be doing differently,” said Sarah Isgur Flores, former deputy campaign manager for Carly Fiorina.

“No woman needs Donald Trump’s assessment of their beauty and worth,” said Mindy Finn, a GOP strategist and Evan McMullin’s running mate. She added, “If [Trump] is not discredited, in a full-throated way, by every Republican with credibility, it will send the party into a tailspin for decades.” . . .

On Fox News Friday afternoon, Dana Perino tore into high-profile conservatives defending Trump, like Ben Carson and Jeff Sessions. “You know who you are,” she said, prompting some of her co-hosts to joke that her mic might get cut.

“Yeah,” Perino snapped, “because women should be seen and not heard, apparently. After 20 years of defending these guys, [I’m] done.”

She is in good company. Women like Marybeth Glenn, Amanda Carpenter, S.E. Cupp, and Liz Mair have all denounced Trump. The president of the Iowa Federation of Republican Women resigned her post over Trump. Female governors like Susana Martinez of New Mexico and Nikki Haley of South Carolina as well as major donors like Meg Whitman have been stalwart critics of Trump. Carly Fiorina took on Trump during the primary and never made the mistake of endorsing him.

Democrats for years have thrown around the term “war against women,” which was premised on the notion that staunch opposition to abortion and to the liberal welfare state make one insensitive or hostile to women’s concerns. It was a phony label that capable Republicans like Sen. Cory Gardener (R-Colo.) easily batted down.

Now the real war on women is on, but women are fighting back. Trump’s record over decades in demeaning, mistreating and insulting women was well known before the party nominated him. Not only the vocal apologists but party regulars, talk radio hosts (long a source of misogynistic smirking as evidenced by Rush Limbaugh’s attack on Sandra Fluke as a “slut”) and a whole slew of elected Republicans dismiss the women’s allegations out of hand. Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is now part of the feeble spin factory, touting crazy theories and presenting ludicrous figures in an effort to debunk the women’s claims. From Reince Priebus to evangelical leaders the Republican establishment has refused to do the honorable thing, namely break with Trump and deplore thuggish treatment of women. Now they are engaged — as James Carville once described it — in the effort to portray the women as “nuts and sluts.” So much for family values.

Unlike their male counterparts, scores of elected women Republicans are in open revolt, as Five ThirtyEight pointed out last week:

Republican women have been far more likely to rally against Trump than the party’s men: 42 percent of all Republican women serving in Congress or as governor have now stated that they do not support Trump, versus just 17 percent of the men. . . .

In the U.S. House, 32 percent of Republican women are now opposed to Trump, compared to only 13 percent of Republican men. Rep. Kay Granger, the only Republican woman to have ever been elected to a full term in the U.S. House from Texas, is among the highest-profile defections.

Although Sen. Deb Fischer (R-Neb.) flip-flopped on whether Trump should leave the race, four of the six female GOP senators have pulled their support.

Among voters, women are abandoning Trump in record numbers. According to a recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll Clinton holds a 20-point lead among female voters (55 percent to 35 percent). According to CBS’s battleground state poll, “Last month the women’s vote in these key states was five points more for Clinton; today it is 15 points in Clinton’s favor – accounting for most of the swing, overall – and it even outweighs partisanship. Trump was at 84 percent among Republican women then, and has dropped to 77 percent today.”

If the GOP is going to be fumigated or replaced by a party free of Trump’s taint it may be GOP women — together with both male and female millennials — who lead the way. Evan McMullin, the 40-yr.-old independent conservative candidate, wrote on Oct. 10:

53_167422_0.jpg
They all want Clinton to rape them.....:lol:

53_167422_0.jpg

BULLSHIT

LET THE STUPID FUCKS CALL KILLARY NEXT TIME THEY GET IN TROUBLE

THE DONALD IS THE ONLY MAJOR CANDIDATE WHO SUPPORTS WOMEN'S RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES

Forum List

Back