Republican supporter threatens violence at school

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Personally, I think we can all agree that within any group there are going to be bad apples, including people that threaten violence to children. I think these folks should be ostracized when caught, but think the stories beyond local are for partisan purposes only. Does anyone really think that the representative, West, or the Republican Party would know of such or endorse it?

Then again, how about the Democrats caught in the same type of filth? Catholic Priests? Wiccans? Any of these groups that would endorse? I don't think so.

I'd be glad never to see one again, about any group. Alas, that's not the scenario that we've been operating under:
In the e-mail tirade sent to Kaufman in the early hours of Nov. 10, the writer bemoaned illegal immigrants, Jews, Muslims and the ``Illuminati'' and mentioned former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, according to the complaint.

Sent from the e-mail account [email protected], the note started out saying how exciting it was that Kaufman would speak for Congressman-elect West. She was ``especially excited'' about Kaufman's comments regarding the Second Amendment, which includes the right to bear arms.

``I am so glad you support people who think like me,'' the e-mail read.
The e-mail then went on to say the writer was planning ``something big'' at a Broward government building, maybe a post office or a school.

``I'm going to walk in and teach all the government hacks working there what the 2nd amendment is all about. Can I count on your help?'' the e-mail read.
Suspect in school threat in FBI custody - Broward - MiamiHerald.com

Now, see.... that's why Ravi is not very smart. Annie used the article title as a title for hers and made a good point.... Ravi lies and whines.

Pathetic attempt at bitching.

Forum List

Back