Michele Bachmann Explains Her Unsuccessful Leadership Bid

LOL...so far this thread is shathead facking lefties who don't like a Republican woman who gets more media attention than others. How out of the ordinary.

You clowns are in a rut but I'll admit you're mildly amusing in a weird sort of way.

I think Fail&Go is just putting up links to every single article on the HuffPuff. It's laughable. Seriously.

LOL...so far this thread is shathead facking lefties who don't like a Republican woman who gets more media attention than others. How out of the ordinary.

You clowns are in a rut but I'll admit you're mildly amusing in a weird sort of way.

You're mad because the Republican shathead lost in her bid for a leadership position because she's a facking far right nutter looney shathead.

You're mad because the Republican shathead lost in her bid for a leadership position because she's a facking far right nutter looney shathead.

I'm mad? Get the shat out of your eyes and reread. I'm the one laughing at you clowns.

I'm mad? Get the shat out of your eyes and reread. I'm the one laughing at you clowns.

Yep, you're mad, no need to further kick your ass.

You're DEFENDING that awful woman? Seriously?

Forum List

Back