great anawer from the president

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
when asked by barbara walter's whether he could beat sarah palin, he said "i'm telling you i don't think of sarah palin..."

great answer from the president, "but i don't think of sarak palin", it proves at least that he read "the fountainhead".... ellsworth toohy

incidentally, i admire the president for sending a carrier or two to korea... good move mr. president !!..... probably can't hear me.

Last edited:
Palin is an annoyance, but a useful one. If the Repubs run here in 2012, Obama will win a second term for sure. If she runs as an Independent, Obama will win a second term for sure.

Yes, a very useful freakin' idiot.

Palin is an annoyance, but a useful one. If the Repubs run here in 2012, Obama will win a second term for sure. If she runs as an Independent, Obama will win a second term for sure.

All Obama has to do is shut up and let Sarah Palin be the voice of the Republican Party

• Banned

depends on unemployment and inflation by the end of '11... too soon to tell, but he's already campaigning.

Last edited:
Excuse me while I LMAO,

What the hell other kind of an answer would anyone expect??

What answer would anyone expect Palin to give when asked if she could be OL'BO??

These people are politicians. Jeeze.

Agree on his getting re-elected also. If the economy takes off and the jobs situation begins to turn around Barry boy could very well be re-elected.

A lot will depend on who the Reps run against him also.

BTW I don't think it will be Palin.

Last edited:

LOL Did you get that from your crystal ball?

Excuse me while I LMAO,

What the hell other kind of an answer would anyone expect??
What answer would anyone expect Palin to give when asked if she could be OL'BO??

These people are politicians. Jeeze.

Agree on his getting re-elected also. If the economy takes off and the jobs situation begins to turn around Barry boy could very well be re-elected.

A lot will depend on who the Reps run against him also.

BTW I don't think it will be Palin.

good point. palin: "no... i don't think anyone can beat him, well, i gave it my best shot, i guess that's it..."

New Topics

Forum List

Back