Speaker of the House Mike Johnson strongly supports the Joe Biden impeachment investigation

Yeah, let's get this impeachment thing rolling and we'll get Biden out of the White House and Kamala will repla....wait a minute, this might not be such a good idea.

The Democrats are scared to death of a Christian.
With your language, hatred, and abhorrence for anything that's NOT white.
You define the CINO.

I hope I don't have to explain CINO to you.

With your language, hatred, and abhorrence for anything that's NOT white.
You define the CINO.

I hope I don't have to explain CINO to you.
Just look at all those Democrat Representatives. Most of them are goddamn Negroes, queers, atheists, Lesbos or Muslims. The scum of America elected by ghetto trash.

Time to get back to the business of cleaning the criminal scum out of our White House!

During a September House floor speech, Johnson eloquently articulated three reasons to justify the inquiry initially launched by former Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA):

Johnson, who served as vice chairman of the House Republican Conference and on the House Judiciary Committee, noted those facts are “just the tip of the iceberg”:
I'm sure he does....:auiqs.jpg:

Just look at all those Democrat Representatives. Most of them are goddamn Negroes, queers, atheists, Lesbos or Muslims. The scum of America elected by ghetto trash.
Exactly, But you think (D) are afraid of Christians. WOW.
But anyway, do you define yourself as a Christian, or are you just stating that (D) are afraid of Christians?

The Democrats are scared to death of a Christian.

“There are three irrefutable facts that have taken us to this point: Number one, President lied directly to the American people. Number two, President family and their associates profited millions through shell companies. Number three, President Biden’s federal agencies are stonewalling our legitimate congressional inquiry.”

- Cool story, but what about…ACTUAL REASONS TO IMPEACH?
If you are correct, we will have two criminals running for President in 2024.

Time to get back to the business of cleaning the criminal scum out of our White House!

During a September House floor speech, Johnson eloquently articulated three reasons to justify the inquiry initially launched by former Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA):

Johnson, who served as vice chairman of the House Republican Conference and on the House Judiciary Committee, noted those facts are “just the tip of the iceberg”:
So, how’s that coming along? :lol:

Forum List

Back