Republican Push To Defund NPR Fails

I'm sure they will bring it up again after Jan 1.

Why the hell are taxpayer dollars used to fund ANY news station???

I think flailgomer needs more money for his hormone treatments again... and huffypuffy must be paying by the link

Never click on links to the HuffPuff, is my advice. All that does is increase their hit rate - and that helps them sell advertising space. I do nothing that helps propagandist sites like the HuffPuff.

I'm sure that the left will be delighted that they can force taxpayers to fund their crap radio. Any decent station should be able to stand on its own feet, without needing to take money from poor taxpayers.

A consequence of the '08 election.

Next time it's brought up the outcome will be a consequence of the '10 election.

Or, perhaps Paul Ryan will defund it when he writes the new budget?

A consequence of the '08 election.

Next time it's brought up the outcome will be a consequence of the '10 election.

Or, perhaps Paul Ryan will defund it when he writes the new budget?

lets hope so.

Who really cares?

NPR is a rightwing whipping boy responsible for all our nations problems. If it were publically funded FoxNews they would support it

Who really cares?

NPR is a rightwing whipping boy responsible for all our nations problems. If it were publically funded FoxNews they would support it

FOX is publically supported. By Saudi Arabia.

NPR is a necessary non-partisan clear representation of news reality. Without it..and CSPAN..what we are left with is either very biased news..or complete propaganda.

lol npr is NON-PARTISAN.

This my friends is what you get to PAY FOR.

Enjoy.

LEAN TO SPEAK TEA BAG.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqQRflUWd4[/ame]

Who really cares?

I care when taxpayers money goes to support partisan organizations. I would say the same thing if it were FNC. Unlike you.

Forum List

Back