Republican Party Front Groups Fighting Social Security (The List)

Alliance for Retirement Prosperity (ARP)

Alliance for Worker Retirement Security (AWRS)

Cato Institute

Citizens for a Sound Economy (CSE)

Club for Growth

Coalition for the Modernization and Protection of America's Social Security (COMPASS)

Heritage Foundation

Hudson Institute

Institute for Policy Innovation Founded by Dick Armey

National Center for Policy Analysis

Progress for America

USANext

Women for a Social Security Choice
-------------------
Sounds like an all-star group of people! If they are all for SS reform, it must be a good thing!

Golly! Who in the world can oppose organizations with such innocent and nice sounding names?

Well, they sure as hell couldn't call themselves:

The Committee To Abolish Social Security

Rich People United To Step On Working People

Screw The Little Guy Foundation.

The Social Security Scam Movement

Corporate Movement To Stop Payments Into Social Security

Golden Parachutes For CEO's, Peanuts For Workers Group

Kick The Elderly Into The Streets Movement

Let's Sell Them The Brooklyn Bridge Foundation

Let The Elderly Eat Cake, We'll Have Lobster Foundation

Yup. I see a bunch of fat cats funding the organizations you just love.

As you said it, must be a good thing ..... for them ..... the all-star tycoons list.

Every intelligent working person who knows the real facts understands what their "plan" to "fix" social security means for us. Ya. George Bush wants to "fix" social security all right.

And far does Bush expect us to bend over?

lbs050225.gif

Be careful while posting in here a sense of humor or opposing views will only cost you points!..If attacked only respond with "yas sir boss "or else the Battalion of Zombies will surely get ya! :terror:

Sir Evil said:
Seriously, come back to earth! learn better debating skills and I'm sure you will see things differently!

Point taken,however when were their set in concrete debating skills..I must have been asleep during this class on debate101..Sometimes a guy just has to have fun...so sorry! I never take myself so seriously that it can effect my blood pressure or general health...I leave that to politicians..I attack a point with all the gusto a bud lite can support..Even if I truly believe in what I say..
I make a point and let the critics have a field day with me..so what..I know where I came from...try it someday when you come off your high horse!

As my poppa said"Been there done that"Experience is what the world is all about...University training is nothing more than a short-cut to experience..although I have my doubts in todays acadamia!..enough "said"..pun intended! :eek:

MtnBiker said:
And English class as well.

Geez why did I know you would pick up on this one...amazing...You are awake..sorry I do not type as fast as ya all....must be that I live in the Ozarks...humm..I have to remember to make more grammer mistakes so ya can critizize me and feel so much better about yourself....lol :crutch:

archangel said:
Point taken,however when were their set in concrete debating skills..I must have been asleep during this class on debate101..Sometimes a guy just has to have fun...so sorry! I never take myself so seriously that it can effect my blood pressure or general health...I leave that to politicians..I attack a point with all the gusto a bud lite can support..Even if I truly believe in what I say..
I make a point and let the critics have a field day with me..so what..I know where I came from...try it someday when you come off your high horse!

As my poppa said"Been there done that"Experience is what the world is all about...University training is nothing more than a short-cut to experience..although I have my doubts in todays acadamia!..enough "said"..pun intended! :eek:

If your 'pun' was directed towards Said1, you are mistaken on who responded with university answers. You have problems keeping the conversationalists strait. Poor dear. :boohoo:

I guess we are just to assume your expertise regarding social security or whatever? :rolleyes:

Kathianne said:
If your 'pun' was directed towards Said1, you are mistaken on who responded with university answers. You have problems keeping the conversationalists strait. Poor dear. :boohoo:

I guess we are just to assume your expertise regarding social security or whatever? :rolleyes:

Just checking to see if the Zombie force was all here...can't feel left out now can we?Do ya all hang out together after hours or what? :dance:

Sir Evil said:
Well seeing that I am pretty much the head Zombie I can say that we all do hang out and yes sometimes after hours when children like yourself should be in bed!

Guess it is my bedtime being old as dirt and all...nice "avatar"Sir evil!..Head Zombie et al...It was fun but you are right....Better get on the yellow school bus and head to the barn...have a nice night..."Sleep tight and don't let the trolls bite"! :wtf:

Forum List

Back