Republican officials in some states to cancel presidential primary elections

Do any of you trump supporters have a problem with this?

Republican 2020 primary: State parties move to nix contests in show of support for Trump - CNNPolitics

"Republican officials in multiple states are on the verge of canceling their 2020 presidential primary elections in a show of support for President Donald Trump, even as some GOP candidates plan to challenge him.

Party leaders in South Carolina, Nevada and Arizona have all expressed support for nixing their presidential primaries, and are expected to make it official over the coming weeks."
would you rather they just get sneaky and quietly ignore all other candidates but their chosen one?
I don't really care what they do.

I was just pointing it out, and asking if any republicans had a problem with it.
well how often do we find a challenger for a president going for a 2nd term?

not that often, no. so unless you're manufacturing reasons to be mad, i just don't see a need for it.
I'm not manufacturing anything. You are the one doing the manufacturing.

Like I said in my previous post, I was just pointing it out and wondering what republicans think about it.

Republican 2020 primary: State parties move to nix contests in show of support for Trump - CNNPolitics

"Republican officials in multiple states are on the verge of canceling their 2020 presidential primary elections in a show of support for President Donald Trump, even as some GOP candidates plan to challenge him.

Party leaders in South Carolina, Nevada and Arizona have all expressed support for nixing their presidential primaries, and are expected to make it official over the coming weeks."

my my - how dictator-ish of the commie bastards.

who knew .. :rolleyes:
Ya just like the democrats when they have a president running for reelection, but that is different right?

It makes sense since there are no serious challengers to Trump. Better to save the money for the general election.

Did the Democrats hold primaries in 2012 so that other Democrats could challenge the President?

Of course they did. But Republicans are not Democrats and can't be held to that standard. They can choose their candidate in what ever way they want.
Actually retard I believe 2 to 4 states did NOT hold primaries for the DNC in 2012 as well as when Bill Clinton ran for reelection. Perhaps next time check your facts before whining like a baby.

Remember how upset Republicans were that some states want to see candidates tax returns before they’re put on the ballot?
And now Republicans don’t wanna vote at all.
What a lot of nerve they have.
remember when you said something smart?

yea, i don't either.

They have no one who can go toe-to-toe with Trump in a debate.
Haha...the only people who think that are simpletons. Only morons think trump has ever won a debate.

What they are worried about is the thin skinned little pussyboy reacting to the campaigning amd attacks. Unlike you cultists, the GOP is just grinning and bearing trump. You guys should get that through your heads.

HA! Who was it that said, "just win baby!" Your democrat clown car has no one with a shot at beating Trump, period.
Its like when Muhammad Ali was spewing "I am the greatest", but then went out and won, you have to beat the champ, until you do he can spew all he wants.

They have no one who can go toe-to-toe with Trump in a debate.
Haha...the only people who think that are simpletons. Only morons think trump has ever won a debate.

What they are worried about is the thin skinned little pussyboy reacting to the campaigning amd attacks. Unlike you cultists, the GOP is just grinning and bearing trump. You guys should get that through your heads.

HA! Who was it that said, "just win baby!" Your democrat clown car has no one with a shot at beating Trump, period.
Its like when Muhammad Ali was spewing "I am the greatest", but then went out and won, you have to beat the champ, until you do he can spew all he wants.
You sound like a child.

I have a problem with any CNN link. They don't do news, or even fact.

I have a problem with any CNN link. They don't do news, or even fact.
They absolutely do.

It is proof that the GOP and Trump’s followers realize how weak and vulnerable Trump really is.

I have a BIG problem with it.

Why the GOP feels the need to bypass the voters and give Hillary......er trump all the superdelegates pisses me off.....

Forum List

Back