Republican musical chairs

Which Republican would you prefer to lose their seat in the next debate?

• Marco Rubio

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Jeb Bush

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • John Kasich

• Rand Paul

• Donald Trump

• Mike Huckabee

• Ben Carson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scott Walker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Christie

• Ted Cruz

• Total voters
I have no real preference on who I would want to see out I suspect Rand Paul might fall out and Carly Fiorina could move up based on their debate performances yesterday.
performance being the operative word.
both "debates" were like watching a bad high school production of 12 angry men.
as much as I hate faux , the anchors were very professional .
I was shocked.

I have no real preference on who I would want to see out I suspect Rand Paul might fall out and Carly Fiorina could move up based on their debate performances yesterday.
I was shocked.

You ain;t see nothing, wait until e get Hildbeast, Bernie & Martin...

:blowup:

I'd replace Jeb, nwo, Bush for Carly. She was impressive.
Yet totally unqualified.

Yet you voted for Barry Ozilcho.. man who'd done absolutely nothing outside of hanging around the faculty lounge...

Whatthefuckever.

:lol::lol::lol:
He’s Done a LOT! 308 Accomplishments by President Obama so far, With Citations
Many have done nothing but complain since the day President Obama was inaugurated in 2009. Basically, they scream because he’s not perfect, and sound like petulant children; adults don’t expect perfection. But when they claim he’s no progressive, well, that’s just an outright lie. What do these folks think “progressive” means? The root word is “progress,” and there has been a lot of progress since January 20, 2009. Admittedly, most progress happened during his first two years, but as I recall, one reason Republicans took back the House was because many progressives thought Obama was a “disappointment,” and Democrats were “spineless.”

This year, we repeated our incredible screw-up, and many progressives still prefer to complain about the imperfection of Democrats than to work to get rid of the right wing GOP.

Here is a list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss them as lies. Every time someone complains that Obama’s not progressive, send them this list

He s Done a LOT 308 Accomplishments by President Obama so far With Citations The PCTC Blog
you can stfu now.

I was shocked.

You ain;t see nothing, wait until e get Hildbeast, Bernie & Martin...

:blowup:
who's we?
guess you don't understand what professionalism means.

I was shocked.
If you learned to distinguish reporters and journalist from talk show host and commentators you wouldn't have been. As for what you thought of how the candidates performed in the debate that response was predictable as will the far rights be with the first Democratic debate.

From the adult table or the kids table?

Adult table...toss up between Walker, Bush and Carson....boring, boring and boring.

Kids table? The Senator from the fainting couch (standing on a riser to appear taller) Lindsay Beauregard Graham.

If the RNC were smart it would schedule its own series of debates, separate and apart from the networks, sanctioned by the RNC, and invite only three candidate the RNC considers viable, legitimate, and worthy of such a venue.

Those three would be Bush, Kasich, and Christie.

Question is, why weren't the coke brothers moderators instead of the fox gang? Cut out the middlemen and go to the real deciders.

Forum List

Back