Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth

By Frank Bass

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said in May that he’d written off votes from 47 percent of Americans who are collecting government aid. Turns out many of them are part of his political base.

Seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg.

More: Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth - Bloomberg

What an idiotic statement. Just because a county is mostly Republican, that means there are no Democrats there? So ALL the people on welfare or foodstamps are a bunch of "lazy neoCons"! :lol:

Nice that the article gives no actual specifics for all these supposed counties. I wonder how many of them had an influx of Latinos. Conveniently the full picture of what is going on in these counties is left out. We're just supposed to assume that just because they are "red" counties, then it must be all Republicans "mooching" off the government tit.

As I suspected, here is the makeup of Collin County:

2000: 4.79% Black ; 10.27% Hispanic or Latino

2006: 7.26% African American 12.8% Hispanic

2012: 9.1% Black ; 15.2% Hispanic

Gee, the huge increase of welfare and food stamp families couldn't have anything to do with a growing black and latino population and a shrinking of the whites.

Carry on, dipshit.

The reason that Republican regions use more foodstamps is that they have been hit the hardest economically. Thanks to progressive loons, their primary sources of income...from resource development, industry, etc., have dried up. Progressives pool all their resources in the areas where they live..the cities. And they take everything that everybody else has in order to feed that.

So when they are looking for money, they reach out and take it from those areas that don't support them.

They shut down logging, in order to protect the forests for their enjoyment. They shut down fishing, they shut down mining, they shut down drilling, they shut down building.

And all the working people (Republicans) starve or are forced onto the dole.

The retard girl speaks, go sit down honey, this tread is for the grownups. I would advise you to enroll in some college level political science classes, if you think your up for learning the truth.

Assumptive assessment of mental disorder make you look like anything but--grown up. Go back to school, learn the difference between your/you're, get back to us.

I see you have nothing intelligent to say....You do know how smart you look when your only contribution is ad hominem silliness?

You seem pretty fucking dumb when you don't look at facts, TOP 10 states to receive the MOST ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS PER PERSON ARE ALSO THE TOP 10 GOP VOTING STATES.
its called MOOCHERS AGAINST WELFARE. you should try educating your self. GET TO IT!

Caps lock validates your argument?

In the real world poverty does not afflict based on political affiliation, nor do the impoverished care from which political party's action originates life saving assistance.

Gee, look at all those liberal strongholds with above-average unemployment:

metrounemp712.jpg

State Unemployment Paints a Bleak Picture for July 2012 | The Economic Populist

I'd give you another reputation point for this one but, I guess, I've got to spread it around. LOL! This is striking.

By Frank Bass

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said in May that he’d written off votes from 47 percent of Americans who are collecting government aid. Turns out many of them are part of his political base.

Seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg.

What an idiotic statement. Just because a county is mostly Republican, that means there are no Democrats there? So ALL the people on welfare or foodstamps are a bunch of "lazy neoCons"! :lol:

Nice that the article gives no actual specifics for all these supposed counties. I wonder how many of them had an influx of Latinos. Conveniently the full picture of what is going on in these counties is left out. We're just supposed to assume that just because they are "red" counties, then it must be all Republicans "mooching" off the government tit.

the op doesn't care, it said Rpulbicans and that was they needed..

By Frank Bass

good for Republicans. I love it. :lol::lol:

By Frank Bass

good for Republicans. I love it. :lol::lol:

About time they got their "fair share"...huh? LOL!

No, it's not.

How much do you think the Chief and blacklabel get in foodstamps a month combined?

The city dwelling welfare recipients are the welfare stars. Welfare recipients in the country have to at least get off their greasy asses to forage for wood to heat their homes...you losers just call a number and heat magically appears.

And then there's the fact that there really aren't any jobs to be had across the greater expanse of the country. Hard to find even an entry-level position in a country that has historically made money from logging, when there is no logging allowed.

But there are always jobs in teh cities...so one wonders, why is it that the inner city dwellers, who elected the Foodstamp King, can't get jobs? They even have free public transportation available to them....in bluegill, ND there is no public bus system; so even if they could get bus passes, they're screwed.

My God, girl, do you know anything about ANYTHING?

Read a book.

remember blacks only make up 18% percent of the population so who do you think is on food stamps, actually it's mostly white single mothers in the south and midwest

Forum List

Back