Republican health care?

Xanzia

Rookie
Feb 1, 2017
When everybody has stopped staring in surprise at the words 'Republican' and 'care' in the same sentence (they don't give a shit about what you can't afford) it would seem a sobering thought to realize that their policy is nothing more than economic Darwinism, where the poor die. I think America is not going forward.

The republican health care plan is too kill everyone who is too poor to afford insurance and then repeat that process forever until poverty magically vanishes.... its alot like hitler's healthcare plan

Last edited:
When everybody has stopped staring in surprise at the words 'Republican' and 'care' in the same sentence (they don't give a shit about what you can't afford) it would seem a sobering thought to realize that their policy is nothing more than economic Darwinism, where the poor die. I think America is not going forward.

People could not afford health care with the damn ACA. Did you miss the whole pay for your surgeries in advance and things of that nature?

The republican health care plan is too kill everyone who is too poor to afford insurance and then repeat that process forever until poverty magically vanishes.... its alot like hitler's healthcare plan

Soaring deductibles have prompted hospitals to be more aggressive about collecting in advance. The average deductible for an individual employer-sponsored policy has soared to $1,217, up 47% from five years ago, according to the 2014 Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Educational Trust report. For family policies, deductibles have soared 31% to $1,947.
Hospitals ask patients to pay upfront

Here we see how hyper-partisanship and idiocy are one and the same.

Meanwhile that guy making $14/hour is paying $250 a month after subsidies for a Bronze plan,which then only kicks in once you reach a $5,000 deductible... But hey, Obamacare is so affordable for everyone, I think it's a great law. /sarcasm\

I cannot stand people who say Obamacare is affordable, it's only affordable for the rich or for those who don't even work... it's not affordable for the middle-class.

While I do care about people's health, not everyone should be able to qualify for direct insurance. There needs to be tiered rates instead... Your annual doctor spend for last year before insurance was $25,000 before insurance kicked in? You're paying $400-$500 a month depending on your income. Your annual doctor spend for last year was $300? You're paying $40 a month for health insurance coverage.

New Topics

Forum List

Back