One Side Order of Up Yours And Hold The Horseshit

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I have never watched a State of the Union Address. I see no reason to watch it tonight. I will research it tomorrow looking to see if Rep. Jim Jordan hits the mark:

Regardless of what Trump says tonight he is bucking Mitch McConnell and John Boehner’s handpicked successor, Paul Ryan. Neither one wants Obamacare repealed entirely:

As Boehner concluded, “Most of the Affordable Care Act, the framework, is going to stay there.”​

Boehner’s ’Bamacare Bombshell
Clifton Leaf
Feb 24, 2017

Boehner’s ’Bamacare Bombshell

In a sideline issue of interest “UP YOURS” is only the only response to Schumer, Pelosi, and their media stooges:

Conservatives had no input in Hillarycare II when Democrats were in charge. Now Democrats are demanded that Trump repeal and REPLACE with a comprehensive BIPARTISAN law. Note that media mouths are pushing the same line. In fact, Republicans owe Democrats nothing. Conservatives should insist on one issue laws. Example: Competitive bidding across state lines should be written as a clear one-page law instead of another omnibus monstrosity.

Incidentally, Americans from both parties who post on Twitter and Facebook should send Schumer a question: What would Democrats have done to fix the ACA had Hillary Clinton won the election?​

No Retreat On The Government Choosing Your Doctor

President Trump cannot tell Democrats “UP YOURS” in plain English, but there is nothing preventing him from saying it diplomatically.

First a correction.

I called Trump’s speech a State of Union Address. I was wrong. It was only a speech. I do not know why he delivered it to Congress. As I near as I can figure bull-shitting the troops sounds better when it is said to a room full of bullshit artists.

I will research it tomorrow looking to see if Rep. Jim Jordan hits the mark:
Based on the one article I read this morning, Rep. Jordan was probably pleased. As for me, I thought Trump’s comments were okay up to a point. Unfortunately, they were spliced together with half-ass solutions to the country’s problems. Democrats dared not show pleasure, but I am sure they were as pleased as punch.

I did not read the text of Trump’s speech. I did a word search for “United Nations.” He did not mention the UN. That makes everything he said about immigration meaningless. Failing to challenge United Nations control of our borders, and our immigration policies, amounted to nothing more than standard horseshit —— wall or no wall.

I still do not trust Trump on illegal aliens, and certainly not on United Nations refugees.

H.R. 75 was first introduced by then-Congressman Ron Paul in 1997 as H.R. 1146. It was reintroduced in every Congress thereafter. It never got out of committee with Democrat or REPUBLICAN majorities —— not even when Republicans controlled Congress and the White House under Bush the Younger.

Those who read my messages heard me say that I would not vote for Donald Trump. I still do not trust him on a lot of issues. In light of an opportunity to pass H.R. 75, I have to vote for Trump. No other issue, or combination of issues, could change my mind. In fact, I said I was for then-presidential candidate Ron Paul because of H.R. 1146 and nothing else.

Finally, I always had faith in Senator Jeff Sessions; nevertheless, I had serious doubts about where Trump stood on continued membership in the United Nations. Last night John Bolton and Lou Dobbs convinced me that President Trump is on the right side of the issue and history.

XXXXX

Dobbs did not connect the United Nations and globalism in his observation. Indeed, he never mentioned the United Nations. No surprise there. Talking heads are not permitted to connect the UN and its assault on America’s sovereignty. No matter. If Trump follows through on sovereignty —— passing H.R. 75 must follow.

I have to believe that John Bolton and Lou Dobbs opened the door to more television reports opposing globalism as well as passing H.R. 75:

XXXXX

Just to be clear on this. Had Trump not staked a claim on sovereignty, I would not go near him if I was wearing a Hazmat suit:

A Spotlight Shines Through

Last night’s load of manure did not move me one inch closer to Trump.

Trump was asking the people in government to come together. Did not the lying sack of shit who just left office call for unity in 2008? The spiritual leader was going to unite the American people under his personal flag of morality. Trump knows better than to ask private sector Americans; so he zeroed in on elected officials and government employees:

Trump calls on Democrats, Republicans to come together in speech to Congress
By S.A. Miller and Dave Boyer
Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Donald Trump speech to Congress demands crackdown on illegals, rebuilding of military

Speaking for myself, I can say that I have no desire to come together with the traitors in government who would hand this country to the global government crowd in a heartbeat, nor do I intend to come together with parasites, perverts, and America-haters who make up the rest of the Democrat party. One only has to listen to Democrat scum every time they open their mouths to see what they stand for.

In a sideline issue of interest “UP YOURS” is only the only response to Schumer, Pelosi, and their media stooges:
This is what I call telling Schumer “UP YOURS”:

High-powered attorney Miguel Estrada, who is rumored to be in the running to become President Donald Trump's solicitor general, said this week he will refuse any nomination if he has to be "civil" to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.).​

Trump’s Potential Solicitor General Will Refuse Nomination if He Has to Be ‘Civil to Chuck Schumer’
BY: Sam Dorman
March 2, 2017 11:30 am

Trump’s Potential Solicitor General Will Refuse Nomination if He Has to Be ‘Civil to Chuck Schumer’

I would love to see Estrada tell off Schumer to his face right on national television. He has nothing to lose going in with an UP YOURS agenda. Think about the possibilities should Estrada accept the nomination well-knowing he will not be confirmed.

Forum List

Back