Republican Civil War

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
This is great! :clap2:

Palin in spotlight as Republicans turn on each other | World news | The Guardian

As the implosion of the defeated Republican campaign continued yesterday, the landscape of American conservatism was dotted with signs that these were very strange times indeed.

Rush Limbaugh, behemoth of rightwing radio, took to the airwaves to declare war on two enemies: Barack Obama and the Republican party. Bloggers at FreeRepublic.com, an internet hub for conservatives, announced a boycott of Fox News and John McCain's aides fell over one another to leak embarrassing details about the campaign to the press.

It's to be expected.

This crushing defeat might end up being the best thing that's happened to the Republican Party in decades.

First it lost its way, then it was losing its soul.

I have high hopes that the classic conservative Republicans might take back the GOP.

Hell, I could become a Republican if that party drove out the crypto-internationalists who want to bankrupt the United States, and the American Taliban fundamentalist wings of that party.

It's to be expected.

This crushing defeat might end up being the best thing that's happened to the Republican Party in decades.

First it lost its way, then it was losing its soul.

I have high hopes that the classic conservative Republicans might take back the GOP.

Hell, I could become a Republican if that party drove out the crypto-internationalists who want to bankrupt the United States, and the American Taliban fundamentalist wings of that party.

The "classic conservative Republican" will never take back the Republican party. The neocons ... liberals in disguise ... are firmly entrenched while tyhe old guard is getting older.

Forum List

Back