Republican candidate for Santos' seat testifies he had no idea Congress met in the Capitol.

Don't sell yourself short, Kid.
Don't flatter yourself by calling me a "kid." Everyone here is just laughing at you. They've seen what you are. I would bet that I am heads and shoulders above you in every measurable way from age, to experience, to education, to training, accomplishment, earnings, and breadth of types of work done.

You've got me and most other folks beat hands down in the stupidity department.
Now we all know that is simply physically impossible.

He was also convicted of a felony, but I actually think that's the smaller story here.

The bigger story is the quality of the republican candidates lately.

Many Christians do not go for the apocalyptic pushers because the Bible says God alone knows when the end will be, and all this fearmongering on the part of apocalyptic claimers is against what the Bible says. Claiming the end is near could be a manipulative fund raising deal for a means of becoming wealthy. Read your bible. It was written so even the simplest man can understand what it says. And it says trust God, none other. I hope that helps your attitude toward true believers that God cares for you, and your part is to read his word, not jump on the penny-pinching bandwagon of some crusader who doesn't know that the end is known only by God, not clandestine claimers that they know the last day is just around the corner, pass the plate. :rolleyes-41: The Bible also has something to say about what God requires. Read the book of Micah if you wish to know what God requires. It's not a long book, but it gives you a hint about the true requirements is to help out widows and orphans. After reading that, use your common sense and communicate a high five to God who is wiser than man. I learned that from my Grandpa who earned a silver star for bravery in WWI, supported wounded vets, and took leadership roles in organizations that helped everyone in his circle who lifted others up, and in particular wounded veterans whose battle wounds disabled them. IOW, he turned lives around with courage and support. He learned his wisdom from his father, who was a Presbyterian minister whose family always had a guest for dinner provided by his beloved mother to people others disdained. Lucky me to watch dedicated-to-others Christians like my grandparents whose strength was in the Lord's word.

Last edited:
Just keep thinking that, it will help you feel better about yourself eventually.
Knowing I am not you is all I need. I couldn’t look my self in the mirror if I was half the piece of human waste you are. My parents raised me better

Forum List

Back