Republican Admits to Sabotaging Jimmy Carter's Election

YOU...just proved that YOU were the lying scum bag BITCH...or you would have posted that quote...

You stupid moron
you are such a coward

You kknow damn good and well the OP and its link ABSOLUTELY proves you to be the lying uneducated sack of toothless dog shit

You are a fucking disgrace boy

Look at you trying to face.

You got caught lying again dickhead.

Tuck tail and run away
I never lied you little dickhead you did and I have owned you

Now log off your moms computer boy you are out of your league

Have proven you a liar a coward and a loser with every psot and you know it

I never lied you little dickhead you did and I have owned you

Now log off your moms computer boy you are out of your league

Have proven you a liar a coward and a loser with every psot and you know it
A. You claimed he "felt" that "something" was....something. You made that up

B. You claimed the article said he was never in those meetings with ME leaders.

It did not.

Tuck that little tail liar. Run along

A. You claimed he "felt" that "something" was....something. You made that up

B. You claimed the article said he was never in those meetings with ME leaders.

It did not.

Tuck that little tail liar. Run along
He did base his engtire statement on feelings not on what he witnessed.

That is fact

Yes it did motherfucker

it clearly stated he only realized it later becaiuse he WAS NOT in those meeringts

You are beaten you little cocksucker now do what I told you

1649804144357-png.629801

The same Democrats who push this Reagan deal with the Iranians to delay the hostage release in 1980 are the same Democrats who defend the Obama Administration sending $1.7B in cash on a pallet in the dead of night to the Iranian regime that took the hostages.

He did much more than that

Sorry but that is documented history. He engineered the collapse of the USSR and it happened

you may as well be a flat earther

It's documented history he didn't have squat to do with it, except in GOP propaganda fables. LBJ and Nixon sent them over the edge.

Republican Admits to Sabotaging Jimmy Carter's Election​

This is huge. I guess he wanted it off his chest before he died.
After the hostage crisis and the long gasoline lines and everything else, we hardly needed a reason to want someone else in the White House!

And it looks like the New York Times has made this available with no paywall.
Of course not. Commie's always want to spread their propaganda. But until Obumma and Biden came along, America could hardly imagine a worse president than Jimmy Carter.

It's documented history he didn't have squat to do with it, except in GOP propaganda fables. LBJ and Nixon sent them over the edge.
No it is not,

That is revisionist myth.

it is long proven Reagan changed US policy whhich ultimately led to their demise

Carter wanted energy independence and to end the war on Cannabis. The Oil patch continues to Carter'ize him over wanting to get the US off foreign oil especially from the ME. Big business wanted cheap energy and threw their lot against Carter as well. The Bush faction of the CIA didn't tell Carter that the Shah had Cancer, either and were instrumental in bringing in the Asshole-Ayatollyah and the Iranian revolutionaries to power.

I like how the country forgets the economic issues (mess) that haunted Nixon and Ford. Didn't Nixon institute wage and price controls? Carter put the man in place that ended all that shit didn't he.

Carter wanted energy independence and to end the war on Cannabis. The Oil patch continues to Carter'ize him over wanting to get the US off foreign oil especially from the ME. Big business wanted cheap energy and threw their lot against Carter as well. The Bush faction of the CIA didn't tell Carter that the Shah had Cancer, either and were instrumental in bringing in the Asshole-Ayatollyah and the Iranian revolutionaries to power.

I like how the country forgets the economic issues (mess) that haunted Nixon and Ford. Didn't Nixon institute wage and price controls? Carter put the man in place that ended all that shit didn't he.

Big business wanted cheap energy

How awful. DURR.

Big business wanted cheap energy

How awful. DURR.
Pushers bring in customers at low prices and then after they are hooked start jacking the prices up. The US exploration industry was devastated in the 80's by cheap foreign oil that they helped discover.

Forum List

Back