Republican Admits to Sabotaging Jimmy Carter's Election

People who were on the Front Line in the war against the USSR disagree, like those in my hometown of Krakow which named a major public square after President Reagan.

He looked good on TV.

Well yes, Carter should have put the Shah on the plane himself.

Carter's arrogant antisemitism did him in. He snubbed seeking Israeli advice on doing operations in the desert environment, with the resulting disaster his rescue attempt was.

Last edited:
Yet you still show no evidence except one lifelong Dem and his “feeling” about something Lush. Keep flailing.....
More than his “feelings” . He went around the ME trying to get the message out that a better deal would be had if the Iranians held off on a release.

You didn’t read the article huh…

More than his “feelings” . He went around the ME trying to get the message out that a better deal would be had if the Iranians held off on a release.

You didn’t read the article huh…

Maybe he went around telling them that Reagan would level Iran if they didn't release the hostages?

336224642_956015528897852_8151092087205210048_n.jpg

The roots of the GOP's legacy of cheating!

HISTORY: Reagan's secret Iran mission to beat Jimmy Carter finally confirmed by participant

HISTORY: Reagan's secret Iran mission to beat Jimmy Carter finally confirmed by participant

I read it.
He didn't hear anyone making an offer to the Iranians.
Let me help you

"What happened next Mr. Barnes has largely kept secret for nearly 43 years. Mr. Connally, he said, took him to one Middle Eastern capital after another that summer, meeting with a host of regional leaders to deliver a blunt message to be passed to Iran: Don’t release the hostages before the election. Mr. Reagan will win and give you a better deal."

Forum List

Back