Republican Admits To Paying Male Prostitute But Says “I’m Not Gay”, LMAO!

....the military.
Yeah, at least now they don't have to be dishonorable lying dirtbags, eh?:eusa_whistle:

Well, I'm sure YOU are relieved.
Yep......A dirtbag who has the propensity to continually lie, and continually gets away with the lies, cannot be trusted when lives are on the line......Cannot be trusted with sensitive info.......Cannot be trusted to effectively lead.

And then of course, there are those instances where they manipulate their superiors to help perpetrate the lies. Thereby compromising the integrity of the superior.

Best just to let them serve openly, and not create the environment where they realize they can get away with their lies.

So yes, i'm relieved......Allowing them to serve openly and honestly is a positive thing.

Last edited:
Yeah, at least now they don't have to be dishonorable lying dirtbags, eh?:eusa_whistle:

Yep......A dirtbag who has the propensity to continually lie, and continually gets away with the lies, cannot be trusted when lives are on the line......Cannot be trusted with sensitive info.......Cannot be trusted to effectively lead.

And then of course, there are those instances where they manipulate their superiors to help perpetrate the lies. Thereby compromising the integrity of the superior.

Best just to let them serve openly, and not create the environment where they realize they can get away with their lies.

So yes, i'm relieved......Allowing them to serve openly and honestly is a positive thing.

As I said. I'm sure you are relieved.

As I said. I'm sure you are relieved.
Sure am.....No longer will we have SOLDIERS, SAILORS, AIRMEN/WOMEN, MARINES purposely perpetrating lies throughout their careers......It's a win win situation!.......The risk of lying dirtbags being compromised by those who wish to do this great country harm has been greatly reduced.

Liberal/Democrats do seem to be obsessed with the gay thing. What's up with that? Just an observation anyway. I also think this OP is just projecting. Still in the closet i guess.

If you want to know whose side is more "obsessed with the gay thing," all you have to do is ask yourself which side of the political spectrum is more likely to have closeted gays who are hiding their orientation from the public. Is it liberal Democrats, or is it conservative Republicans?

The left sure has a sick OBSESSION with homosexuals. yet they like to tell us they CARE more about them.

We are not the ones who like to talk about gay sex and "shoving it down our throats" around here, Stephanie. :eusa_whistle:

You all are the ones who always start these types of stupid threads. You will use a homosexual as a weapon against others. You don't give a shit about the PERSON who is a homosexual..

I don’t think the issue was intended to be a weapon. I think it’s just the hypocrisy of supporting an anti gay agenda then going out and paying for male prostitutes that makes the issue note worthy.
Really though, even if a legislator is gay it’s not in any way relevant to their performance as a legislator, though paying for a male prostitute does suggest questionable judgment.

Last edited:
If Republicans accpted gays more Hinkle wouldn't deny his obvious homosexuality.

Gore Vidal said something interesting on the subject. He said something to the effect that there's no such thing as homosexual people; there's just homosexual acts. From that point of view, that means that people don't really have a problem with people who they see as gay. They really have a problemi with what people do in the privacy of their homes as if they have some kind of a right to approve or dissaprove of their behavior.

If a straight person doesn't believe that other people have a right to approve or disapprove of their private personal behavior, why should those same straight people think they have a right to approve or dissaprove of someone else's behavior when it doesn't conform to their preferences?

Liberal/Democrats do seem to be obsessed with the gay thing. What's up with that? Just an observation anyway. I also think this OP is just projecting. Still in the closet i guess.

If you want to know whose side is more "obsessed with the gay thing," all you have to do is ask yourself which side of the political spectrum is more likely to have closeted gays who are hiding their orientation from the public. Is it liberal Democrats, or is it conservative Republicans?

An excellent point...who talks about male gay sex in graphic terms the most? Who becomes overly defensive and acts like they have a personal stake in NOT being perceived as gay? Who seems to hold it in for a while and then suddenly bursts out with a wave of anti-homosexual vitrole or gets caught in the "wide-stance" or with a male prostitute they are just "socializing" with? Who flashes the Hetero credentials in our face so much that it becomes a caracature? Who puts up the public image of a rough, tough hard drinking hetero with the hard drinking giving excuses for forays outside of the hetero box?

Last edited:

An excellent point...who talks about male gay sex in graphic terms the most? Who becomes overly defensive and acts like they have a personal stake in NOT being perceived as gay? Who seems to hold it in for a while and then suddenly bursts out with a wave of anti-homosexual vitrole or gets caught in the "wide-stance" or with a male prostitute they are just "socializing" with? Who flashes the Hetero credentials in our face so much that it becomes a caracature? Who puts up the public image of a rough, tough hard drinking hetero with the hard drinking giving excuses for forays outside of the hetero box?

Barney?

Barney?

You have the hots for the purple dinosaur?

Barney?

You have the hots for the purple dinosaur?

It mighta meant Rubble. Or Deputy Fife. Or it mighta meant the dinosaur. Or it mighta meant Congress-creep Frank.

And none of that rationally suggests or implies that I have any hots for any Barney.

Odd that your "mind" would automatically "go" there.

:razz:

You?:cool:

Barney?

The Dinosaur is in the Closet?

Barney?

He and the purple teletubby I hear.

Barney?

No, he's not!........He lied about the condition of Fannie and Freddy.....Doncha 'members?

Forum List

Back