Republican Admits To Paying Male Prostitute But Says “I’m Not Gay”, LMAO!

Sticking your dick into shit is not a flaw. It is disgusting. However, libs love to do this.

Apparently, conservative men love to do it, as well.

They SAY they hate it. But be careful if the lights go out unexpectedly. You might just find Larry Craig in your bathroom stall.

Those aren't Conservative men. They are RINOs who turned into progressive liberals

LOL! There's no get-out-of-jail-free card here. They are conservative men who love to have sex with other men. The act of having sex with other men does not negate their conservate voting records.

More liberal lies and I see that you are jealous since you didn't get a piece of the action.

Get the fuck out of here... You'd really rather insinuate that Sailor is gay and jealous than admit that even among your own Christofascist Party, that there are those who engage in the same activities that your side hates so much? You know... we are all flawed from one extent to another. Even the most clean cut, straight laced, Conservative that you think is the ultimate person in your eyes.... is just as flawed and human as the rest of us.

Sticking your dick into shit is not a flaw. It is disgusting. However, libs love to do this.

Wow Fyght, you seem to really have a grasp for the intimate details of gay sex. Being straight myself, I would have never thought of it in the terms you write of, or really in any terms at all. But you obviously have that first hand (and obviously more!) experience in your post on the subject!
I mean, don't worry! I'm not judging you or anything. I don't care if you're a closet gay or whatever. I'm just you know, wondering - I mean is this like your version of talking naughty during gay sex or something? Naughty "dick in shit" posting? :eusa_whistle:
Oh you naughty poster you! Oh behave! :lol:

More liberal lies and I see that you are jealous since you didn't get a piece of the action.

Get the fuck out of here... You'd really rather insinuate that Sailor is gay and jealous than admit that even among your own Christofascist Party, that there are those who engage in the same activities that your side hates so much? You know... we are all flawed from one extent to another. Even the most clean cut, straight laced, Conservative that you think is the ultimate person in your eyes.... is just as flawed and human as the rest of us.

Nahh... that's just what Michael Savage tells you think. Most of us "libs" are straight as an arrow. We just don't give a damn who sticks what into where. Most of us are above petty bullshit like that. You folk, on the other hand, seem to be obsessed with it.

Nahh... that's just what Michael Savage tells you think. Most of us "libs" are straight as an arrow. We just don't give a damn who sticks what into where. Most of us are above petty bullshit like that. You folk, on the other hand, seem to be obsessed with it.

And that obsession sure seems to come out in frantic waves, doesn't it? As if some so-called straight people were trying very hard to convince themselves that gay is bad.

If you are gay, but you are fiscally conservative, I will vote for you. If you are a man having sex with another man but are fiscally conservative, I will vote for you. If you are paying for sex anywhere but NV you are breaking the law. If you are breaking the law and you are in jail I cannot vote for you because its hard to run for office from jail.

The issue here is not that the guy was paying a male prostitute, it is that he is paying a prostitue. Somehow people lose sight of what is important. Seriously, whiskey tango foxtrot people? Oh, wait. This is just another politically motivated thread. I swear if you looked at the title and had a reaction of either "those stupid right wingers" or "that man can't be conservative" then you are nothing more than a partisan hack. Go do some research and figure out why you believe what you believe and if you cannot support your views with some sort of logic then discard them because until you do that you are part of the problem. I think it is disgusting that a man would put himself in a position where another man evacuates his bowels but that has absolutely nothing to do with if he is capable of representing me and safeguarding my freedom/money.

Mike

If you are gay, but you are fiscally conservative, I will vote for you. If you are a man having sex with another man but are fiscally conservative, I will vote for you. If you are paying for sex anywhere but NV you are breaking the law. If you are breaking the law and you are in jail I cannot vote for you because its hard to run for office from jail.

The issue here is not that the guy was paying a male prostitute, it is that he is paying a prostitue. Somehow people lose sight of what is important. Seriously, whiskey tango foxtrot people? Oh, wait. This is just another politically motivated thread. I swear if you looked at the title and had a reaction of either "those stupid right wingers" or "that man can't be conservative" then you are nothing more than a partisan hack. Go do some research and figure out why you believe what you believe and if you cannot support your views with some sort of logic then discard them because until you do that you are part of the problem. I think it is disgusting that a man would put himself in a position where another man evacuates his bowels but that has absolutely nothing to do with if he is capable of representing me and safeguarding my freedom/money.

Mike

Hey...he's a male...they've been known to go after knot holes in trees.
:lol::lol::lol:

Mike

Hey...he's a male...they've been known to go after knot holes in trees.
:lol::lol::lol:

It was asking for it.

And that obsession sure seems to come out in frantic waves, doesn't it? As if some so-called straight people were trying very hard to convince themselves that gay is bad.
Funny how the conservatives bray about it to appease their base and they are oftentimes its biggest adherents LOL

"gay" is sexually perverted deviancy.

God will decide the "BAD" aspect.

But, there is no denying that one who CHOOSES to ram his cock up a toxic waste dump, or those who CHOOSE to engage in sex with their own gender, are sexual deviants to the core.....No diiferent than Chesters, rapists, etc, They are one in the same....They're all sick fucks, PERIOD!

Funny how the conservatives bray about it to appease their base and they are oftentimes its biggest adherents LOL

They're here. They're in the closet. We're used to it.

But, there is no denying that one who CHOOSES to ram his cock up a toxic waste dump, or those who CHOOSE to engage in sex with their own gender, are sexual deviants to the core.....No diiferent than Chesters, rapists, etc, They are one in the same....They're all sick fucks, PERIOD!

Look, I find it disgusting and to be honest, I find fault with it morally. Much like I find fault with being a Cowboys fan morally. That someone make a decision I believe to be morally repugnant doesn't mean they can't represent me. Hell, it doesn't mean I can't be friends with them. Is being gay any worse than cheating on your spouse? There are some people who don't see cheating as wrong. I have friends that I know have cheated on their spouse. I am unaware of anyone that I am friends with that is perfect actually. To be divisive and call them sick fucks, I just don't know what that contributes to the conversation. Also, it is certainly different than Chesters and rapists in that consent is granted. A minor cannot grant consent and obviously someone who rapes someone does not get consent.

Come to think of it, there are probably, even straight people who do things that others consider morally repugnant with a straight partner. Who knows, you might view my practices, all with women mind you, as disgusting. Does the fact that I'm straight protect me from sick fuck status?

Not trying to be difficult, just asking the question.

Mike

Look, I find it disgusting and to be honest, I find fault with it morally. Much like I find fault with being a Cowboys fan morally. That someone make a decision I believe to be morally repugnant doesn't mean they can't represent me. Hell, it doesn't mean I can't be friends with them. Is being gay any worse than cheating on your spouse? There are some people who don't see cheating as wrong. I have friends that I know have cheated on their spouse. I am unaware of anyone that I am friends with that is perfect actually. To be divisive and call them sick fucks, I just don't know what that contributes to the conversation. Also, it is certainly different than Chesters and rapists in that consent is granted. A minor cannot grant consent and obviously someone who rapes someone does not get consent.

Come to think of it, there are probably, even straight people who do things that others consider morally repugnant with a straight partner. Who knows, you might view my practices, all with women mind you, as disgusting. Does the fact that I'm straight protect me from sick fuck status?

Mike

Oh...Rep for you! :clap2:

Mike
Nope!.....If you're ramming your dick up someones toxic waste dump, then you too are a sexually deviant pervert.

Look, it's a fuckin' toxic waste dump. It's not a sexual organ....And people wonder why gay males suffer from so many different fuckin' diseases, far more on average than straights.

It's just the way it is.:dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back