Repub pols tie cart to Tebow's star :rolleyes:

if you had another six brains, you'd have a half dozen.
If he were Muslim you'd consider buying a Tebow Denver Broncos Jersey just to show how much you don't hate Islam.

If Tebow knelt and prayed to Allah after every score you'd admire that.

No such consideration for Christians tho rite? I mean, they're the oppressors. They're what's wrong with the world. :rolleyes:
:cuckoo:
Yeah...like we all did for Amaud Rashad.

Like we all did for Mohammed Ali.

Like we all did for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Ali was a loud mouthed douchbag.... that's why I couldn't stand him. As for the other two, class acts all the way around in my opinion. Not sure why you had problems with them due to religion.

If he were Muslim you'd consider buying a Tebow Denver Broncos Jersey just to show how much you don't hate Islam.

No such consideration for Christians tho rite? I mean, they're the oppressors. They're what's wrong with the world. :rolleyes:

Ali was a loud mouthed douchbag.... that's why I couldn't stand him. As for the other two, class acts all the way around in my opinion. Not sure why you had problems with them due to religion.

Did you miss her point, or even read the post she was responding to? Just curious why your post had nothing to do with the purpose of hers, is all. :eusa_angel:

Did you miss her point, or even read the post she was responding to? Just curious why your post had nothing to do with the purpose of hers, is all. :eusa_angel:

Are you really this obtuse or are you purposely being a cement-head? The point there sparky is that WE ALL didn't have a problem with these guys as SHE INSINUATED.

Stop acting like such a retarded dickweed.

Politics ...R...us. Politics doesn't exist in a vacuum. Politics is opinion and everything is about politics. Lefties hate a certain football player because he demonstrates his Christian beliefs. Lefties want to destroy a Korean War memorial in San Diego because ut has a 40 ft Cross. Everything ties in and it's all about political beliefs.

Are you really this obtuse or are you purposely being a cement-head? The point there sparky is that WE ALL didn't have a problem with these guys as SHE INSINUATED.

Stop acting like such a retarded dickweed.

Her point was that the Left didn't fawn over them. You must have missed that in a knee-jerk fashion to react to the persecution that wasn't really there.

Victor Cruz is a player for the NY Giants. He is having a great season and he is (arguably) the reason the Giants are in the play offs. Through out the season he has thanked God and in fact Sunday night in a nationally televised post-game interview, he thanked God twice. He in no way is hiding the fact he is a Christian or that God inspires him to play.

He is receiving zero media attention for his beliefs and no "conservative" or TPer wants to be associated with him.

Now, what is the difference between Tebow and Cruz, do you think?

Victor Cruz is a player for the NY Giants. He is having a great season and he is (arguably) the reason the Giants are in the play offs. Through out the season he has thanked God and in fact Sunday night in a nationally televised post-game interview, he thanked God twice. He in no way is hiding the fact he is a Christian or that God inspires him to play.

He is receiving zero media attention for his beliefs and no "conservative" or TPer wants to be associated with him.

ya might be stretching a bit.

Meaning - half the hype around Tebow was created by his College accolades and the way he & his family have marketed himself. Without those two, he'd be paid about as much attention as Cruz (or justifiably, way waaaay less).

Meaning - half the hype around Tebow was created by his College accolades and the way he & his family have marketed himself. Without those two, he'd be paid about as much attention as Cruz (or justifiably, way waaaay less).

I'm stretching it a bit? Hmm.

White Christians celebrating the one white Christian player and not celebrating any black Christian players?

Nah. That would never happen in America's Heartland.

White Christians celebrating the one white Christian player and not celebrating any black Christian players?

no, the sentence you extrapolated from the phenomena: " White Christians celebrating the one white Christian player "

is unfair in that it ignores the rest of the reasoning behind the phenomena. That's why it's a stretch, and an unfair one. I like to keep it real.

no, the sentence you extrapolated from the phenomena: " White Christians celebrating the one white Christian player "

is unfair in that it ignores the rest of the reasoning behind the phenomena. That's why it's a stretch, and an unfair one. I like to keep it real.

I do too. And what we see right now is a white, openly-Christian player being celebrated by white Christians as if he is the only openly-Christian player in the NFL. That's my issue with this, and the basis of my criticism about Tebow fans.

And if I'm wrong, ok, but what then are they celebrating? He's not a good player.

I do too. And what we see right now is a white, openly-Christian player being celebrated by white Christians as if he is the only openly-Christian player in the NFL. That's my issue with this, and the basis of my criticism about Tebow fans.

And if I'm wrong, ok, but what then are they celebrating? He's not a good player.

They're celebrating him in great number because he's greatly publicized - and that's due to his Collegiate success and the Controversy his mother has built around exploiting his college success to make theo-political statements.

IUt's not fair to compare the phenomena with every other "just another" Christian player who hasn't harvested such a background.

Also the fact that being so successful in college not translating to the NFL is a common a debate fodder as any topic in sports, and so he got even MORE press because of that as well and with anything - people hear your name 1k timesw they might be inclined to do some research and a buzz thus gets going (viral).

Welcome to the thread. Now go back and read it. :lol::lol::lol:

Politics ...R...us. Politics doesn't exist in a vacuum. Politics is opinion and everything is about politics. Lefties hate a certain football player because he demonstrates his Christian beliefs. Lefties want to destroy a Korean War memorial in San Diego because ut has a 40 ft Cross. Everything ties in and it's all about political beliefs.

My Tebow! Do you know anything?

128775426274198875.jpg

If Tebow was a Muslim you Libs wouldn't have ever criticized him.

"Oh look! See how the US and the NFL is so inclusive and religously diverse?"

If Tebow were a Muslim, sucked this bad, and still got the same level of media attention because of a run of flukey wins and his strong, overt religious beliefs I'd hate on him just the same.

Oh shut the fuck up - no you wouldn't you fucking liar...

If Tebow were a Muslim you and every fucking progressive on the planet would be rigorously defending him.

if you had another six brains, you'd have a half dozen.

Does playing the victim EVER get old to you?

I never understand why people are so desperate for pity and sympathy.

If Tebow were a Muslim, sucked this bad, and still got the same level of media attention because of a run of flukey wins and his strong, overt religious beliefs I'd hate on him just the same.

If Tebow were a Muslim you and every fucking progressive on the planet would be rigorously defending him.

Is it retard o' clock already?

Last edited:
As a Cubs fan, Sammy Sosa would point to the sky after he hit a home run, Carlos Zambrano used to do the same when he got out of an inning...

They were never attacked...

Yet the white Tim Tebow gets attacked for his faith...

You know why that is??? because progressives would NEVER attack a minority about their beliefs -- of course if that said minority is a vocal republican its a different story...

Is is retard o' clock already?

Nice refutation...

I would expect nothing less from a progressive..

Forum List

Back