13 Reasons Why Newt Will Never Be the GOP Nominee

Commie Left-Wing Mother JOnes repeating unsubstatiated rumors is hardly a good gague of the REpublican electorate.

Your right there Joe.

Seems whoever leads in the polls get lambasted by the left wing nutcases.

Ain't much that isn't known about Newt. Its been out there for years.

Kinda think perhaps the left is a little scared of Ol'Newt. Why else bring up old news??

I think it will be either Romney or Newt. Gotta say that I'm leaning toward Newt.

Kinda feel sorry for the Left. All they have is Barry. One incompetant piss poor POTUS.

We hear all the time from the Right that America is a center/right country, that conservatives far outnumber liberals, etc., etc.,

and yet Newt?? Newt is the best you can do ?? It's fucking bizarre.

That's funny because there are more registered democrats then republicans. And when a vote turnout is big..democrats win.

When it's not..republicans win.

Commie Left-Wing Mother JOnes repeating unsubstatiated rumors is hardly a good gague of the REpublican electorate.

Yeah..because everyone knows Newt is a straight arrow when it comes to his wife..err wives..err when they are not sick with cancer..err..

We hear all the time from the Right that America is a center/right country, that conservatives far outnumber liberals, etc., etc.,

and yet Newt?? Newt is the best you can do ?? It's fucking bizarre.

That's funny because there are more registered democrats then republicans. And when a vote turnout is big..democrats win.

When it's not..republicans win.

Not really. 2004 had record turnout, and Bush still won.

2010 and 1994 had record turnouts for midterms- adn Republicans won.

And while Republicans proudly proclaim their conservatism (even when they aren't like Romney and McCain), Democrats go ape-shit if anyone calls them a "liberal".

Yeah..because everyone knows Newt is a straight arrow when it comes to his wife..err wives..err when they are not sick with cancer..err..

You mean when THEY ask for divorces, he give them divorces.

That Cad!

I think Romney will emerge. Ron Paul will never get the conservative vote because of his stance on Defense.

Newt's deathbed divorce is pretty bad and will turn off Republican voters.

Last edited:
GOP-Race-111206.jpg

I think Romney will emerge. Ron Paul will never get the conservative vote because of his stance on Defense.

No deathbed divorce..no cancer of any kind. She's alive and well after she asked for a divorce.

LOL, I'm so looking forward to the Republican collapse 2.0.

Watching religious conservatives flock to Gingrich should end up in the dictionary as an example of the definition of surreal. That's especially true given that Romney appears to have no personal moral shortcomings.

How do you know Christian conservatives are flocking to Newt? crystal ball?
you people say the damndest things about the people in this counrty..

LOL, I'm so looking forward to the Republican collapse 2.0.

Watching religious conservatives flock to Gingrich should end up in the dictionary as an example of the definition of surreal. That's especially true given that Romney appears to have no personal moral shortcomings.

Depends on how you define a shortcoming, doesn't it.

I think that closing down a factory to make yourself richer when you already have more money than you will ever spend, taking food off the table of working people, is a SERIOUS shortcoming.

I think belonging to a cult that excluded blacks and called dark skin a curse from God is a serious shortcoming.

I think lying to people and telling them whatever your pollsters tell you they want to hear is a shortcoming.

Getting a divorce from a marriage that was no longer working after 15-20 years. Meh, not so much. Half of marriages end in divorce, and 60% of married men cheat.

No deathbed divorce..no cancer of any kind. She's alive and well after she asked for a divorce.

NOT TRUE according to his first wife Jackie Battley's Washington Post interview.

Jackie Battley and Newt Gingrich Marriage Profile -- Marriage of Newt Gingrich and Jackie Battley

NOT TRUE according to his first wife Jackie Battley's Washington Post interview.

Jackie Battley and Newt Gingrich Marriage Profile -- Marriage of Newt Gingrich and Jackie Battley

So you reposted a bunch of quotes, not from Jackie, but from people who claim to know the couple and didn't like Newt.

Basic fact- She requested a divorce, which he granted. That divorce was filed long before she was diagnosed with a benign tumor.

The rest is just evidence than no sane man should ever agree to marriage if he is already getting the pussy.

He absolutely could kick Barack Obama's ass, since Republicans have made it abundantly clear that "anybody but Obama" means they will even vote for a sludge bucket like Gingrich.
Still, I would say Newt's off to a rather unimpressive start.

If you can support obama you can support newt. If you can support obama without supporting Newt there is only one thing it could be you are a racist. Because obama and newt are mirror images of each other.

You are such a dumbass liar.

Basic fact- She requested a divorce, which he granted. That divorce was filed long before she was diagnosed with a benign tumor.
a) He wanted the divorce, she didn't.

b) Newt himself said she didn't want a divorce.

c) He filed for divorce, she didn't.

d) She was diagnosed with cancer about 2 years prior to their divorce

e) The accusation, according to Jackie Battley, is that while in the hospital in the fall of 1980, Newt insisted they discuss the terms of their divorce, which was filed about 2 months earlier by Newt, and that she sign her name to those terms.

As I have said several times before, I worked with Dave Nolan back in the 70s in Denver. I was proud to call him my friend. I have great respect for true Libertarians. Ron Paul is not a true Libertarian, IMO. And his kid is proof that the crumbs don't fall far from the fruitcake. Both of them are Libertarian right up until its time to decide whose pocket the money goes into and I have no respect for that.

What is that supposed to mean? Are you accusing Ron and Rand of sticking money in the wrong pocket? can you provide an example of them doing this?

I expect snotty and rude from the rw's because they really don't have anything else to fall back on. I don't expect it from libs, progressives, Dems. More important, as far as I am concerned is that I don't answer it from either. If you want to call names and make accusations, take it someplace else. Thanks.

You expect snotty and rude from right wingers because you're an asshole and that's the treatment you have earned.

Forum List

Back