Repub leadership figure: 97% of scientists are wrong

I know, right? I asked where Republicans get their science info and none of them would answer. They insist PEW research was wrong when it said only a measly 6% of scientists are Republican. Virtually none of them work for non profit.

Do a Google search on "Liberal Scientists" and you may get an article such as the following which desparetely tries to make a case that the left is anti science and fails miserably.

The Liberals War on Science - Scientific American

When most scientists are Democrats, you can't take statistics that a certain percentage of the Democratic Party believes in young earth. The Democratic Party is a coalition Party. The atheists, gays, scientists, college professors, feminists and all the whites the GOP doesn't want are members. There may be young earth liberals and there may be young earth people that just hate ruinous GOP policies.

Now, do a Google search on "conservative scientists" and see what comes up. If the parties were the same, the same type of results should come up. But they don't. What comes up for conservatives is embarrassing.

Curious warmers, let's see the questions that were asked of the 75/77 scientists? I'll bet there is no question regarding man made GW. Go for it!!!!

Curious warmers, let's see the questions that were asked of the 75/77 scientists? I'll bet there is no question regarding man made GW. Go for it!!!!

"Seventy-five of 77 believed that human activity is a significant factor in changing mean global temperatures."

Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
ok dude, I read your Wiki page and do you know I can't find one group that says it is human caused with any evidence presented.
I did find these words frequently:
Likely
Very likely
Highly likely
Extremely likely

they did have this:
"A consensus, based on current evidence, now exists within the global scientific community that human activities are the main source of climate change and that the burning of fossil fuels is largely responsible for driving this change" But nothing about what that evidence is.

It's not my page. It's a Wikipedia page.

If you don't want to see words like "likely" pick up your Bible or your Torah or your Koran or your Bhagavad Gita or the latest denier tracts. Stay as far away from science as you can get, cause you'll only see more and more of it.

How many times have I stated here that the natural sciences are not a demense of PROOF? Why do you have such a hard time with the concept?

So one would assume that because climate change is a man made event that no climate change occurred before the advent of man?

Hmmmm...correct me if I'm wrong, Kiddies but I seem to recollect a long history of the earth cooling and warming.

So one would assume that because climate change is a man made event that no climate change occurred before the advent of man?

Hmmmm...correct me if I'm wrong, Kiddies but I seem to recollect a long history of the earth cooling and warming.

Wow, I guess you are old.

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

Forum List

Back